Saturday 18 January 2014

The Buddhist Attitude Studies.
Buddhism is the teachings of the world, so we are not good and bad critics about political, partisan or this and that, because France is so, the trend of the world is like. All of nature is, things are being said France. We can say that all are "ancestors consequences" there. From countless lifetimes far, this person was planted then, so we had to the results, so called, "as the workers or the results" that would sow so shall you reap is, and no one Where something wrong by mistake., but according to the interpretation of the ordinary, there is a true distinction, or is not true. should not we notice about "right or wrong," because it is self-born man discrimination only. Consequently, we study the Dharma purely because he wanted to study ethics of Confucius, Lao Tzu and Buddhism. they do not discuss any action of a certain political party , because we did not do politics. Nor do we wish to France to play out his grievances ones.
Dharma School, first of all we have to calm his disgruntled ones. We're not leaning, but also unbiased property. It's just our tone when teaching faculty.
Also, I do not like the flatterer, who did not want to praise me. I'm glad they vilified me, but boring is when someone compliments me in front of praise. I do not want to deify him, which I like is nowhere, no shape, no minister, no object, no north south east west, no person, no ego, no living beings, no fake life. So how did the "self"?
If there is a "self" I will not come to the United States. I come here not to dig gold. In San Francisco but is called Old Gold Mountain, (old gold mountain) but even I did not want yellow powder. I do not speak English, a letter a, b, c do not understand. Then I came here to do? Because I want to reclaim new land here, in order to bring Buddhism spread to all over the world. It is my prayer force.
No matter where, I do not want to overestimate your position, I would not want to be outstanding. I do not feel that their higher people, better people, more intellectual people. If I think so, that is smug, as I have made it. By complacency, will definitely not accomplishing anything. People be like "yes and no, it's nowhere as well." Moral person but like people have no moral wisdom but I like the no-brainer, is not so complacent.
A time when people will be complacent vanity, that narcissism is becoming like the "valve" that is foul (the "valve" is the Chinese word composed of "self" and the word "modern" means foul) . So everyone of us should learn to paddle Six Guidelines: No war, no greed, no bridge, not selfish, not self-interest, do not expect language. We do our best to follow this principle. If you can not practice this Six Guidelines, even if you have talent whatever, you did not have true wisdom. Even tongue fluently as you have water, eloquence very afraid, I have no interest in anything. I know people who only honest, but do not know who treacherously. Back then, no matter what people will always be honest, do not think you have anything outstanding. Or are you counting as extraordinary, striking out, you also do not have to flaunt, reveal that he is the best class presentation second to none. Kind of person would not exist in Buddhism, what the early evening, and failed it. So I would say to you, in hopes to make Buddhist merit, is certain to study the attitude of the great virtues of this ancient stock: no war, no bridges, no greed, no selfishness, no self-interest, not promising language, then it's as true of learning Buddhism.
If not, or whether you have a lecture to some, it still would not be little public benefit. You can only lie is a lie at some point, can not long be deceived. So say: Long distance horse power known, long days knows the heart. What is the religious martyrdom? It is focused on its main virtue of that. END=VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY=THICH CHAN TANH.THE MIND OF ENLIGHTMENT.WORLD VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST ORDER=VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST NUN=GOLDEN LOTUS MONASTERY=AUSTRALIA,SYDNEY.19,1/2014.NAM MO SAKYAMUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).

No comments:

Post a Comment