Thursday 31 March 2016

15. PRIVATE  VOLUME.

(Anumanasuttam)
Thus have I heard:
One time, he came to live among people belonging Mahamoggallana family Bhagga, at Mount Sumsumaragira, Bhesakala Forest, Deer Park. Here, venerable Mahamoggallana (General Category-devout-venture) called the monks:
"- Chu Hien monks.
"- Sir Sage.
The monks replied that yes venerable Mahamoggallana. Venerable Mahamoggallana says the following:
- Chu Hien, if monks petition: "We hope that the venerable monks told me, hoping that my venerable monks say!" But if he is a hard man to say, full of nature causing him to become hard to say, hard endurance, not reverently received when teaching, the dignity, the same thought, that monks are not worth mentioning, think that monks should not be teaching, think there should put faith in him. Chu Hien, how is the character that he becomes hard to say? Chu Hien, here, the monks have been evil wicked sex education dominant; reverences, evil monks have sex, sex is evil dominates, such as a character that becomes hard to say. Again, reverences, monks who complimented her cooking; reverences, monks who complimented her cooking, such as a character that becomes hard to say. Again, reverences, monks indignation, outrage was dominant; reverences, monks indignation, outrage was dominated such a nature that became hard to say. Again, reverences, monks indignation, because indignation makes people become ill with hostility; reverences, monks indignation, because indignation makes people become citizens ethnical hatred, so ... hard to say. Again, reverences, monks indignation, because indignation makes people become intolerant; reverences, monks indignation, because indignation makes people become so stubborn ... hard to say. Again, reverences, monks indignation, uttered these words relate to indignation; reverences, monks outrage ... hard to say. Again, reverences, monks accused back opposition have accused her; reverences, monks accused of ... hard to say. Again, reverences, monks accused back have criticized his accusation; reverences, monks accused of ... hard to say. Again, reverences, monks accused again have accused questioned him; reverences, monks accused of ... hard to say. Again, reverences, monks accused of dodging the issue to another issue, answered out problems, revealing outrage, anger and discontent of her; reverences, monks accused of ... hard to say. Again, reverences, monks accused did not explain his actions correspond for the accused; reverences, monks accused of ... hard to say. Again, reverences, camouflage, monks damage and brain damage; reverences, monks damage and brain damage camouflage ... hard to say. Again, reverences, monks jealousy and avarice; reverences, monks jealousy and avarice ... hard to say. Again, reverences, monks fraud and deception; reverences, monks fraud and deception ... hard to say. Again, reverences, wise monks and too romantic love; reverences, wise monks and too romantic love ... hard to say. Again, reverences, monks worldly attachments, private bigotry is, nature is difficult to discharge; reverences, monks worldly attachments, private bigotry is, nature is difficult to discharge, such as a nature becomes hard to say. Chu Hien, so-called nature that became hard to say.
Chu Hien, if the monks did not appeal: "We hope that the venerable monks told me, hoping that I was talking venerable monks!"; And if he is a person easy to say, full of qualities makes him become easy to say, patience, reverent welcome to hear the teaching, the dignity, the same thought, that monks should is mentioned, think that monks should be teaching, thought should put their trust in him. Chu Hien, how are the qualities that he becomes easy to say? Chu Hien, here no evil monks sex, no sex dominant evil; reverences, evil monks have no education, no education dominant evil, so is a virtue that becomes easy to say. Again, reverences, monks who do not compliment her cooking; reverences, monks do not blame people compliment her ... easy to say. Again, reverences, monks are not outraged, outraged not dominant; reverences, monks are not outraged, ... becomes easy to say. Again, reverences, monks do not outrage, not as outraged as people become ethnical hatred; reverences, monks are not outraged ... becomes easy to say. Again, reverences, monks do not resent people become intolerant; reverences, monks are not outraged ... becomes easy to say. Again, reverences, monks do not outrage, not because of words spoken indignation related to outrage; reverences, monks are not outraged ... becomes easy to say. Again, reverences, monks accused, not back opposition have accused her; reverences, monks accused ... becomes easy to say. Again, reverences, monks accused of no return have criticized his reprimand; reverences, monks accused ... becomes easy to say. Again, reverences, monks accused of no return have questioned its accusation; reverences, monks accused ... becomes easy to say. Again, reverences, monks accused, not avoiding the problem with another problem, answer out problems, revealing outrage, anger and discontent of her, reverences, monks accused ... becomes easier to say. Again, reverences, monks accused, explaining his actions correspond to what you accuse, reverences, monks accused ... becomes easy to say. Again, reverences, unspoilt masked monks and brain damage, reverences, monks unspoilt ... camouflage and brain damage becomes easy to say. Again, reverences, monks no jealousy and avarice, reverences, monks no jealousy and avarice ... becomes easy to say. Again, reverences, monks not to stalk and deception. Chu Hien, monks not to stalk and deception ... becomes easier to say. Again, reverences, wise monks and too romantic love, reverences, wise monks love and romance ... become too easy to say. Again, reverences, monks are not worldly attachments, bigotry is private, easy discharge nature, reverences, attachments, monks not secular, not bigotry is private, easy discharge qualities, such is a virtue becomes easy to say. Chu Hien, so called the qualities that become easy to say.
Chu Hien, where monks have self quarters of the self as follows: "This person has sexual evil, evil being the dominant sex, so we dislike him, dislike him. And if we have a bad sex, bad sex is dominant, the other people will not like us, do not like me. " Chu Hien, knowing that monks should rise to the following: "I will not have sex evil, evil will not be the dominant sex. This person who complimented her cooking, so we dislike him, dislike him. And if people had complimented her cooking, the others will not like me, will not like me. " Chu Hien, monks, knowing this, should give rise to the following: "I will not blame people praising me. This person indignation, outrage was dominant, so we dislike him ... I will not disgust, outrage was not dominant "; "This person indignant, because you resent doing hiềm's become popular to hate him I will not ... I will not anger, not because people become indignant make people dislike hatred"; "This person indignation, because indignation makes people become intolerant so I loathe him ... I will not anger, not because of outrage as people become intolerant"; "This person indignation, uttered these words relate to outrage should I loathe him ... I will not anger, not uttered these words relate to outrage"; "This person was charged, back opposition have accused her, should I not like him ... I have been charged, will not return to his opponents accuse you"; "This person was accused, again questioned have accused her, I will not like him ... I have been charged, will not again have to question themselves accused"; "This person was charged, avoiding the problem with another problem, answer out problems, revealing outrage, anger, your resentment, I will not like him ... I was accused will not avoid the problem with another problem, do not answer the problem out, and not to expose indignation, his anger discontent "; "This person was charged, does not explain his actions correspond to what you know should accuse me loathe him ... I was charged, will explain his actions correspond to accuse you know" ; "This person puppet and brain damage caused should I not like him ... I will not disguise damage and brain damage"; "This person jealousy and avarice, so we dislike him ... I will not jealousy and avarice"; "The stem and deception when should I loathe him ... I will not stalk and deception when"; "The passion and the romance is good so we loathe him ... I will not obedient and too romantic love"; "The attachment to this secular, private bigotry is, nature is difficult to discharge, so we dislike him, dislike him. And if our worldly attachments, private bigotry is, nature is difficult to discharge, the others will not like me, do not like me. " Chu Hien, monks, knowing this, should give rise to the following: "I will not accept the secular front, not bigotry is private, easy discharge nature".
Chu Hien, here, monks need to contemplate the self with the self as follows: "Do not know that I have a bad education, education has been governed not evil?" Chu Hien, if monks observe and know that : "We have been wicked and evil sexual dominant sex", the reverences, that monks should diligently rid of evil, unwholesome was legal. Chu Hien, if monks observe and learn that: "I did not have sexual evil, evil is not the dominant sex", the reverences, monks had to live with joyful mind, day and night of good practice measures. Again, reverences, monks must observe the self with the self as follows: "Do not know that I blame people praising me or not? I do not blame people compliment her ... good behavior. Again ... do not know that I have anger, outrage was dominated not ...? I have no anger, no outrage dominates ... the dhamma. Again ... do not know that I have anger, because people resent doing, becomes hateful hostility not ...? I have no anger, not because people resent doing, became the ethnical hatred ... the dhamma. Again ... do not know that I have made human indignation, become intolerant ...? I have no anger, not because people resent doing, became the obstinate ... good behavior. Again, ... we do not know anger, uttered these words relate to outrage ...? I have no anger, no words spoken in relation to disgust ... good behavior. Again ... I was charged, does not know that I can come back against you falsely accuse me ...? I was charged, I do not come back against you falsely accuse me ... good behavior. Again ... I was charged, does not know that I can come back to your question falsely accuse me ...? I was charged, does not come back to your question falsely accuse me ... good behavior. Again ... I was charged, does not know that I can avoid the problem with another problem, answer out problems, revealing outrage, anger, discontent we ...? I was accused, did not avoid the problem with another problem, apart from the problem did not answer, and did not disclose outrage, anger and discontent of our ... good behavior. And again ... I was charged, does not know that I have to explain our actions correspond to accuse you know ... I was charged, I have to explain our actions correspond to what you accuse know ... the dhamma. Again, do not know that I have brain damage and harm disguise ...? I have no brain damage and harm camouflage ... the dhamma. Again, do not know that I have jealousy and avarice ...? I do not have jealousy and avarice ... the dhamma. Again, we do not know when the stalk and deception ...? I do not have to stalk and deception ... the dhamma. Again ... do not know it is good and too romantic love ...? I do not have too good and romantic love ... good behavior ". Again, reverences, where monks have to observe self as follows: "Do not know that I have an attachment secular, private bigotry is, nature is difficult to discharge it?" Chu Hien, if monks shop police and said that: "We have worldly attachments, private bigotry is, nature is difficult to discharge," the reverences, that monks should diligently rid of the evil, that evil law. Chu Hien, if monks observe and learn that: "I have no attachment to worldly, not bigotry is private, easy discharge nature", the reverences, monks had to live with the mind happy, days dhamma practice night.
Chu Hien, if while observing, monks clear that all evil, evil has not been the exception in this interior reverences, that monks should diligently rid of evil, unwholesome was legal. Chu Hien, if the monks while observing clearly see that all evil, immoral law was the exception in this interior reverences, monks had to live with joyful mind, day and night practice dhamma. Chu Hien, such as a woman or a young man, in your youth, popular character makeup, self-observation of her face in a mirror yourself clean and transparent, or in a bowl of water in the morning. If he saw dust or defilements on his face, he is diligent rid of that dusty or defilements. If he does not show dirt or defilements on his face, he will be happy thought: "Really we are good things; It really is pure. " Reverences Also, if while observing, monks clear that all evil, immoral not the exception in the law this interior reverences, that monks should diligently rid of evil, no he dhamma. Chu Hien, if the monks while observing it clear that the evil, immoral law was the exception in this interior reverences, monks had to live with joyful mind, day and night dhamma practice.
Venerable Mahamoggallana such preaching. Monks was happy, credit life Mahamoggallana teachings of Venerable.
PRIVATE ECONOMY OF, FIRST FIFTEEN OUT.END=NAM MO SAKYAMUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY=THICH CHAN TANH.THE MIND OF ENLIGHTENMENT.WORLD VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST ORDER=VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST NUN=GOLDEN LOTUS MONASTERY=AUSTRALIA,SYDNEY.1/4/2016.MHDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment