Thursday 31 March 2016

19. ECONOMIC VISION SONG

(Dvedhavitakkasutta)
I heard something like this:
One time Bhagavan at Savatthi (Xa-defense), at Jetavana (America-did), his garden Anathapindika (Level-she-toxic). Here, Bhagavan called the monks: "Chu monks". - "Yes", that yes, monks replied Bhagavan. Bhagavan lecturing as follows:
- Chu, monks, before I awakened, before the Enlightenment and also the Bodhisattva, I thought as follows: "I lived thinking and forked interpolation range". Chu, monks, ordinary with any fitness level, any level courts, any harmful level, I distributed the first component; What can mortal reach sexual ly, numerous public golf range, reach, yet harmless, I distributed the second component. Chu, monks, and I live no distractions, zealous, ardent. When starting up the fitness level, I insight: "This range arises Education where I am, and this range leads to sexual self-harm, which led to harm, leading to harm both, anti intellectual, partake of afflictions, not taken to Nirvana ". Chu, monks, when I thought: "Education leads to self-harm this range", education level is gone, Chu, monks, when I thought: "Education leads to harm human level," Education Games are disappearing . Chu, monks, when I thought: "Education leads to harm both Games," Games are turning education mat.Chu monks, when I thought: "Education Removal Intellectual Games, partake of afflictions, not taken to Nirvana ", Academic Games are gone. Chu, monks, so I continued to abolish, detachment and reach sexual annihilation. Chu, monks, while I live no distractions, zealous, ardent, golf range arises ... (as above) ... harm arises range. We insight: "This arises where two plates I, and this leads to self-harm harmful range, leading to harm people, leading to harm both, anti intellectual, partake of afflictions, nor to Nibbana" . Chu, monks, when I thought: "Disadvantage of this range leads to self-harm" ... "intellectual killing two plates, partake of negativity, not to Nirvana," range disappears harm. Chu, monks, so I continued to abolish, detachment and make bad-range segment. Chu, monks, monks reflect, observe many problems, when your mind does tend to matter. Chu, monks, if the monks reflect, contemplate more on education level, he abandoned reach sexual ly. When the mind is heavy on education level, when his mind about sex tend to reach. Chu, monks, if monks contemplate thinking about golf range ... (as above) ... the damage range, he abandoned harmless range. When weighed heavily on the mind of his mind harm views tend to harm tam.Chu monks, such as at the end of rainy season, the autumn, when the rice has become particles, a shepherd cattle shepherds, rod hit the bull side, hit the other side, to tame them, to stop them. Because why? Chu, monks, because the shepherds saw this because of conditions, leading to death, imprisonment, beatings or the blame. Chu, monks, too, I have seen the danger, the inferior, the defiled by the evil law, and saw the renunciation, the benefits, the purity of good behavior.
Chu, monks, while I live no distractions, zeal, so ardent, reach sexual ly arises when, I like this insight: "Dispassion this range arises in me and this range does not take sexual ly to self-harm, not to hurt people, not to harm both the intellectual growth, not partake of afflictions, brought to Nirvana ". Chu, monks, if night I thought, observation (of sexual ly range) was not from karmic I saw fear. Chu, monks, if the day I thought, observation (of sexual ly range), not from his predestined me scared. Chu, monks, if at night, during the day, I thought, observation (of sexual ly range), not from karmic fear that I see. And I think, contemplate for too long, our body may be tired; when tired, the mind body swayed; when the mind, the mind oscillates very difficult to be calm. Chu, monks, and internal self calm my body, calm the mind, which are single-mindedly, that the calm. Why? Because my mind off the oscillation. Chu, monks, while I live no distractions, zealous, ardent thus arises when countless golf range ... (as above) ... arises harmless range. So we insight: "Harmless This range arises in me and harmless This range does not lead to self-harm, not to hurt people, not to harm both the intellectual growth, not partake of afflictions , leading to Nirvana ". Chu, monks, if not from the night ... He predestined, but I'm frightened. And if I reflect, contemplate for too long, I may be tired body; when I am tired, the mind body swayed, swayed the mind, the mind is very difficult to be calm. Chu, monks, and internal self calm my body, calm the mind, which are single-mindedly, that the calm. Why? Because my mind off the oscillation. Chu, monks, if you monks reflect, contemplate much about the heart problems of being inclined to such problems. Chu, monks, if the monks reflect, contemplate much about sexual ly Games, he abandoned class education. When weighed heavily on the mind reach sexual ly, his mind tends to reach sexual ly. Chu, monks, if the monks reflect, observe very much about golf range ... (as above) ... if the monks reflect, contemplate much about any harmful range, he abandoned harmful Games . When the mind set of any harmful heavy range, the time his mind tends to reach any harm. ChuTy monks, such as the late summer months, when all the rice was stored in granaries, a shepherd who shepherds the cows. When the shepherds in under the tree or in the outdoors, he can think of has to be done, and he thought: "This is bull." Chu, monks, here too, there is work to be done, and I thought: "This is the law".
Chu, monks, I rise to strong, diligent, no negative, no wandering thoughts are residing, the mind is calm, no hectic, the mind is the most calm mind, monks, monks, I Fitness glass, glass evil, immoral law, the first Zen residence certificate, a state of blissful isolation by birth sex, has a range, with the quarterfinals. Removal Games and quarterfinals, Ta Monday Meditation residence certificate, a blissful state due to birth, not reach, no quad, single-mindedly internal static. Hy Ly discharge residence, mindfulness and awareness, the body feels the pleasures that the saint called discharged resident optimistic notion, I abides third Meditation. Discharging exhaust communication line, killing pros have feelings before the wedding, my fourth Meditation residence certificate, no suffering, no peanuts, discharging pure thoughts.
With a calm mind so ... (like the page ... to page ...). Chu, monks, it is proving to be Tuesday I saw last Tuesday night soup; ignorance is the exception, proving arise, get rid of the darkness, light arises, while I live no distractions, zealous, ardent.
Chu  , monks, like in dense forests with a large deep lake, and a large delegation deer living near one side. Having someone to, do not want them to benefit, do not want them to be happy, do not want them to be secure, from the yoke of victims. If there is any way to be safe, secure, leading to joy, he will stop closing this road again, will open the dangerous path, will place male prey, the prey will set. Chu, monks, so, after a period of big deer that delegation met survivors and attrition yoke dan.Chu monks, a man came, he wanted to benefit deer union, wants us to be happy, wants us be secure, from the yoke of victims. If there is any way to be safe, be safe, he will open the road, will play a dangerous path again, will give away male prey, the prey will be canceled. Chu, monks, so big deer that group over time will be growth, prosperity, into complacency.
Chu, monks, I tell her example to explain the meaning as follows: Chu, monks, large lake, just for fitness profound. Chu, monks, large deer union only for beings. Chu, monks, people do not want them to get the benefits, do not want them to be happy, do not want them to be secure, the only survivors from the evil yoke. Chu, monks, dangerous road for the road only has eight branches pagan, that is wrong knowledge, wrong thinking, wrong speech, wrong now, wrong livelihood, wrong effort, wrong mindfulness, wrong set. Chu, monks, male only prey for joy and participate. Chu, monks, the only prey to ignorance. Chu, monks, and who wants us to benefit, wants us to be happy, we want to be secure from the yoke victims show Tathagata, Arhat level, Enlightenment. The path of peace, safety, brought to rejoice only for industry Eight Noble Path, which is the chief knowledge, Right Thought, Right Speech, Right Action, Right Livelihood, Right Effort, Right Mindfulness, Right Concentration. Chu, monks, so I opened the path of peace, security, lead to happy, I play a dangerous path, I took away the prey male, so I canceled prey. Chu, monks, what guru should make disciples for their great compassion, the things that I did, because the great compassion Nguoi.Chu monks, this is the tree, this is the blanks. Make meditation, do not be heedless, do not have regrets later. That's my teachings.
Exalted such preaching. Monks was happy, credit life Bhagavan's teachings.
ECONOMIC VISION SONG, OUT nineteenth.END=NAM MO SAKYAMUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY=THICH CHAN TANH.THE MIND OF ENLIGHTENMENT.WORLD VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST ORDER=VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST NUN=GOLDEN LOTUS MONASTERY=AUSTRALIA,SYDNEY.1/4/2016.MHDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment