Thursday 24 March 2016

7.   JALIYA
(This is the same economic sutra Mahali from No. 15 to No. VI 19 just talked about before).

15. o Mahāli, a period I in Kosambi Ghositarama garden. At that time two men ordained. Mandissa a wanderer and jaliya Darupattika disciples, to the spot I am in, speak the praise of friendship and courtesy to me and stood aside. After standing on one side, two monks said to me as follows:
- Hey Sage, material life and body is one or the other?
- Hey Sage, listen and smart volition, I would say.
- Yes, sage!
Two monks answered me like that and I said the following:
16. - Hey Sage, here Tathagata being born, the Arhat, Enlightenment ... (like Beijing Samana Fruits) ... Hey Sage, so your achievements monks morality ... it abides Profile meditation. This sage, when monks knew it, saw this, he has already addressing the issue of "Network and physical base is one or the other?"
This sage, monks knew it, saw this, he is ready to mention the issue "based network and the body is one or the other."
This sage, but I know that, but I do not say: "Network and body text or other one."
17. Certification and dwell II Zen meditation ... third ... Fourth meditation. This sage, when monks knew it, saw this, he has already addressing the issue of "Network and physical base is one or the other?"
This sage, monks knew it, so he found willing to mention the issue "based network and the body is one or the other."
This sage, although I knew it, see it, but I did not say "base and the body's network or another one."
18. ... He centripetal, leading to the knowledge center. This sage, when the monks knew it, saw this, he has already addressing the issue: "Network and physical base is one or the other is not?"
This sage, the monks said so, that as such, he is ready to mention the problem: "Network and physical base is one or the other."
This sage, although I knew it, see it, but I did not say "base and the body's network or another one."
19. He said: "After this life will have no other life." This sage, when monks knew it, saw this, he has already addressing the issue of "Network and physical units or other is a" no "?
This sage, the monks knew it, he is ready to mention the issue "based network and the body is one or the other." This sage, although I knew it, see it, but I did not say "base and the body's network or another one."
Exalted such theory. Otthadda believers who rejoice life Licchavis Bhagavan taught words.END=NAM MO BON SU THICH CA MAU NI PHAT.( 3 TIMES ).VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY=THICH CHAN TANH.THE MIND OF ENLIGHTENMENT.WORLD VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST ORDER=VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST NUN=GOLDEN LOTUS MONASTERY=AUSTRALIA,SYDNEY.24/3/2016.MHDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment