Wednesday 23 September 2015

Middle Nikaya Majjhima Nikaya

26. Bible bridge (Ariyapariyesana Sutta).


I heard something like this:
One time Bhagavan in Savatthi, at Jetavana, Anathapindika his garden (Anathapindika).
Then Bhagavan morning robes, took care to Savatthi for alms bowl. There are a large number of monks came to Venerable Ananda in, after arriving, told Venerable Ananda:
- Sage, has long we have not been in person to hear the sermon Bhagavan. You instead, Sage Ananda, if we are to face Bhagavan heard the sermon!
- The Venerable go towards Brahmin Rammaka in, and will be seeking face venerable Bhagavan hear the sermon.
- Ladies and yes, Sage.
The monks did Venerable Ananda replied yes. Then Bhagavan, alms in Savatthi finished, after meal on the way back to beg, to call Venerable Ananda:
- Ananda, let us go to Pubbarama (East Park), home of Migaramatu floor (dialysis amphitheater) to noon.
- Ladies and yes, lord.
Venerable Ananda Bhagavan replied yes. Then Bhagavan with Venerable Ananda went to Pubbarama garden, house of Migaramatu upstairs to take a nap. Bhagavan afternoon from divinity stood up, called Venerable Ananda:
- Ananda, let us go to Pubbakotthaka to wash hands, wash your feet.
- Ladies and yes, lord.
Venerable Ananda Bhagavan replied yes. Then Bhagavan with Venerable Ananda went to Pubbakotthaka to wash hands, wash your feet. After washing your hands, wash your feet in Pubbalotthaka finished, Bhagavan climb standing on the shore, up a medical panel, exposed arms and legs dry. Then Venerable Ananda lord:
- Buddha, refined interior of Brahmin Rammaka not far; lord, the net loss of Brahmin Rammaka is endearing; lord, refined interior of Brahmin Rammaka is pleasurable; lord, wholesome rather, if Bhagavan because compassion go to the net loss of Brahmin Rammaka!
Bhagavan quietly accepted. Then Bhagavan went to the net loss of Brahmin Rammaka. At that time, a large number of monks were meeting in net loss of Brahmin Rammaka to preach. Bhagavan waited outside the door until the sermon is finished. Bhagavan said the sermon was finished, immediately coughed and knocked on the door bar. Monks was open to Bhagavan. Then Bhagavan entered the net loss of Brahmin Rammaka and sit on seats were drafted. After sitting, Bhagavan called the monks:
- Hey monks, the Meeting The tables present a problem? And what story between The interruption?
- Buddha, between our story belongs to Bhagavan and his story is interrupted when Bhagavan came.
- Hey monks, replace the Good men heal death of him, because faith ordained, abandoned the family, not family life, together Meeting for Dhamma discussion. This monks, when the person meeting together, have two things to do: Dhamma discussion or keep silence saint.
(Two types seek)
This Monks, there are two types of views of this bridge: Bridge St. Bridge and St. fees. Chu monks, and how is non Sacred bridge? Here, monks, have themselves been born again people seek something being born, being old self again seek the aging, ill yourself ... yourself killed ... by yourself with sad ... yourself contaminated again seek the contamination.
Monks Hey, what according to him called being born? This monks, his wife and children are being born; male servant, being born female servants; goats and sheep are being born; chickens and pigs are being born; elephants, cattle, horses, bulls, mares are being born; Gold and silver are being born. This monks, he was born, attachments, and he again held, passion, fascination we, ourselves are born again seek one was born.
And the monks, according to what he called the old equipment? This monks, his wife and children to be old; male servants, female servants are aging; goats and sheep are aging; Chicken and pork are aging; elephants, cattle, horses, bulls, mares are aging; Gold and silver are aging. The monks, the attachments that are to be old, and he again held, passion, a passion for them, myself being old again sought the old equipment.
And the monks, according to what he called the sick? This monks, his wife and children are sick; male servants, female servants was suffered; goats and sheep is sick; Chicken and pork are sick; elephants, cattle, horses, bulls, mares are sick. The monks, the attachments that are sick, and he again held passion, a passion they, themselves ill to seek the sick.
And the monks, what the person said to be dead? This monks, his wife and children are killed; male servants, female servant is dead; goats and sheep are killed; chickens and pigs are killed; elephants, cows, horses, bull, mare was killed. The monks, the attachments he was killed, and he again held, passion, a passion for them, killed himself to seek the death.
And the monks, according to what he called being sad? This monks, his wife and children to be depressed; male servants, female servants are being depressed; goats and sheep are being melancholy, chickens and pigs are being depressed; elephants, cattle, horses, bulls, mares are being depressed. The monks, the attachments that are being depressed, and he again held, passion, a passion for them, themselves seek to be sad sad sack.
And the monks, according to what he called the contaminated? This monks, his wife and children to be contaminated; male servants, female servants are contaminated; Goat and sheep la pollution; chicken and pork is contaminated; elephants, cattle, horses, bulls, mares are contaminated; Gold and silver are contaminated. And the monks, the attachments that are contaminated, and he again held, passion, fascination we, ourselves be contaminated again seek the contamination. The monks, so called non St. bridge.
And the monks, how is St. bridge? Here, the monks, who himself was born there, after getting to know the dangers of being born, seek the infinite being, supreme peace from suffering, Nirvana; himself was old, after getting to know the dangers of being old, seek what is not old, supreme peace from suffering, Nirvana; yourself sick ... sick ... so not himself killed ... the immortal ... himself was not sad ... sad ... the contaminated himself, after realizing what Hazards of pollution, seek the pollution, supreme peace from suffering, Nirvana. The monks, so called St. bridge.
(St. bridge Liberation)
Monks Hey, I, too, before the Enlightenment, the Enlightenment without evidence, as a bodhisattva, himself being born again seek the living being, himself being old, to seek what was old, sick yourself ... yourself killed ... by yourself with grief "... himself contaminated again sought the pollution. This, monks, and I think as follows: "Why Me, myself being born again seek the living being, himself being old ... (as above) ... himself to seek bi pollution the contamination? So I, myself was born, after getting to know the dangers of being born, find the bridge not being, supreme peace from suffering, Nirvana; themselves are not old ... old ... the sick ... myself ... myself sick so no die ... the immortal ... myself ... so do not be sad melancholy. .. bi pollution themselves, after getting to know the dangers of the infected, seek the pollution, supreme peace from suffering, Nirvana.
Then the monks, after a time, when I was young, teenage, black hair, blood gas full of youth, in the golden age of his life, although parents do not consent, tears full face, wailing, I shaved, covering robes-sa, renunciation, abandoning the family, not family life.
So I left home, a person seeking something even good, seek peace supreme supreme path. Alara Kalama I came to stay, when to finish with Alara Kalama began to say: "Sage Kalama, I want to live in dignity, this law". This monks, was heard this, Alara Kalama told me: "This venerable, live (and dwell). France is thus made sinners place, not long as his Guru status (instruction), self-knowledge, self-certified, self-gain and dwell ". This monks, and soon I was informed that legal throughout fastly. And the monks, to environmental issues and problems brandishing spokesman speaking, I say the teachings of wise man and the teachings of Elders (Ven), and I assume that I am like others well, I know and I see.
Monks Hey, I thought as follows: "Alara Kalama declares this is not only because of faith:" After the self-knowledge, self-certified, self-gain, I am new to dwell. "Alara Kalama certainly know law This shows this approach then residing ". The monks, and then I went to Alara Kalama in place, after I told Alara Kalama to: "Sage Kalama, to what extent, his self-consciousness, self-certified, self-gain, and this legal statement ? " The monks, so to speak, Alara Kalama declares on land owned Radio.
Then the monks, I thought: "Not only has Alara Kalama have faith, I also have faith. Not only Alara Kalama are diligent, we have also diligently. Not only Alara Kalama new concept, I also thought. Not only Alara Kalama are making, I also have to. Not only Alara Kalama new knowledge, I also have understanding. So I try to be legal proof that Alara Kalama declares: "After the self-knowledge, self-certified, self-gain, I dwell."
Then the monks, not long after the self-knowledge, self-certified, self achieve that measures fastly, I dwell. Then the monks, I come to Alara Kalama in, after arriving, I say to Alara Kalama: "Hey Sage Kalama, there must have been self-knowing sage, insight, self-achieved and declared this law to such a degree? " - "Well, sage, I have self-knowledge, self-certified, self-achieved and declared this law to such a degree." - "Hey Sage, I also self-knowledge, self-certified, self-achieved and declared this law to such a degree." - "It benefits our behalf, It's smart for our benefit instead, as we can see such a venerable of dignity! France that I self-knowledge, self-certified, self-gain, and claims, the Sage was legal autonomy, self-certified, self-gain and abides; measures that self-knowing sage, insight, self-gain and dwell, that my own self-consciousness approach, insight, self-gain and claims; measures that I know, it was Sage said measures; measures that sage said, the measures that I know. I like, such as sage, sage like, I'm like that. Now come here, Hien Illustration, two let's take care of this congregation! "
Thus, the monks, Alara Kalama was my master, to book me, he's disciples by his peers, and worship Me with supreme devotion. The monks, and then I think about it: "France is not directed to cover glass, not the direction to dispassion, not toward annihilation, not towards peace, not toward the upper position, not towards enlightenment , not toward Nirvana, which only led to attaining land ownership Forever ". Thus the monks, I do not revere this law, and that the legal waiver, and I walked away.
Then the monks, I, who go looking for something even good, seek peace supreme supreme path. We come to Uddaka Ramaputta, when finished I told Uddaka Ramaputta: "Sage, I want to live in dignity, this legislation. To be told so, this Monks, Uddaka Ramaputta told me:" This venerable , live (and dwell), this law is such, that people have to your place soon as my Guru (teaching) self-knowledge, self-certified, self-gain and dwell. "Hey Monks , I was informed that legal throughout fastly. And the monks, to environmental issues and problems brandishing spokesman speaking, I say the teachings of wise man, and the teachings of Elders ( Venerable), and I assume that I like other people too, I know and I see.
Monks Hey, I thought as follows: "Rama declared this law not because of faith:" After the self-knowledge, self-certified, self-gain, new I dwell. "It certainly see Rama, know This, then residing ". The monks, and then I come to Uddaka Ramaputta in, after arriving I told Uddaka Ramaputta: "Sage Rama, to some extent, self-knowing Him, insight, self-achieved and declared this legal? " This Monks heard that, Uddaka Ramaputta great statement about non-ideal non African origin.
Then the monks, I thought: "Not only have new Rama had faith. I also have faith. Not only Rama are diligent, we have also diligently. Not only have new Rama have thought, and I too have thought. Not only have the new Rama, I also have to. Not only new knowledge Rama, I also have understanding. So I try to be legal proof that Rama declared: "After the self-knowledge, self-certified, self-gain, self-dwell".
Then the monks, not long after the self-knowledge, self-certified, self achieve that measures fastly, I dwell. Then the monks, I come to Uddaka Ramaputta in, after arriving, I told Uddaka Ramaputta: "Hey Sage Rama, there must have been self-knowing sage, insight, self-achieved and declared this law to such a degree? " - "Well Sage, I have self-knowledge, self-certified, self-achieved and declared this law to such a degree." - "Hey Sage, I also have self-knowledge, self-certified, self-achieved and declared this law to such a degree." It benefits our behalf! It's smart for our benefit instead, as we can see such a venerable of dignity! French I, self-knowledge proof, self-gain and claims, the law was self-knowing sage, insight, self-gain and abides; but Sage legal autonomy, self-certified, self gain and dwell, the self-knowing I was legal, insight, self gain and claims; I know the law, the law said that Sage; but Sage said measures, the measures that I know. I like how, sage is so; Sage how, I was the same. Now come here, Sage, let's take care of two congregations of this! "
Thus, the monks, Uddaka Ramaputta-was my master, to book me, he's disciples by his peers, and worship Me with supreme devotion. The monks, and then I thought: "This is not intended to cover the French cup, not toward dispassion, not toward annihilation, not towards peace, not toward the upper position, not toward enlightenment, not towards Nirvana, which only leads to the attainment of non-ideal heresies African origin ". Thus, the monks, I do not revere him and abandon legal measures that, I left.
Monks Hey, I, who seek something very moral, sought peace supreme supreme path, sequentially travels in water Magadha (Magadha) and come in touch Uruvela convergence (long frequency Pros speaker ). Here, I found a place to yours, a comfortable forest clusters, with rivers flowing close bright, with a fording place easily endearing, and surrounding villages surrounded easier to beg. The monks, and then I thought to myself: "What an endearing place, a comfortable forest clusters, with rivers flowing close bright, with a fording place easily endearing, and surrounding villages Surrounded easy to beg. It is a place sufficient for an electronic Good men can ardent earnest effort ". And the monks, I sat down in that place and think: "It is sufficient to be diligent."
(Enlightenment)
Then the monks, I myself was born, after getting to know the dangers of being born female, seek what is not being, supreme peace from suffering, Nirvana and has proven to be so unproductive , supreme peace from suffering, Nirvana; himself was old, after getting to know the dangers of the old equipment, seek what is not old, supreme peace from suffering, Nirvana; and has proven to be one not old, supreme peace from suffering, Nirvana; sick himself, after knew the dangers of the disease, not the disease sought, supreme peace from suffering, Nirvana and has proven to be something not sick, supreme peace from the pain yoke, Nirvana; killed herself, after getting to know the dangers of the dead, seek the undying, unsurpassed peace from suffering, Nirvana and has proven to be something not to die, supreme peace from the pain yoke, Nirvana; himself with grief, after getting to know the dangers of being sad ones, seek what is not melancholy, supreme peace from suffering, Nirvana and has proven to be so very sad, supreme peace from the pain yoke, Nirvana; contaminated themselves, after getting to know the dangers of the pollution, sought the unpolluted, supreme peace from suffering, Nirvana and has proven to be the no pollution, supreme peace, from suffering, Nirvana. And knowledge arose in me. My salvation is not swayed. Now the last of my life, no more rebirth.
The monks, and I think as follows: "We attained by France, it is deep, hard to see, hard evidence, the first President, noble, super reasoning, subtle, wise man understands only through. But this popular masses craving, craving pleasure, appetite craving. For popular masses craving, craving pleasure, appetite craving, it is difficult to see Idapaccayata paticcasamuppàda theorem (Y Nature Coast Run France); this event is hard see; ie the net operating only all, the birth abolish all medical and compassionate killing, dispassion, cessation, Nibbana. If I preach that this other person I do not understand, so it is hard time for my brain, so it frustrating for me! " This monks, then the shelf is inconceivable, never heard from before, was started up in me:
Why I say the Dharma,
realizations difficult?
Who has taken the field,
this method is difficult realizations.

Going against the current, profound,
hard to see one, very delicate,
Ke attachment ignorance,
not see this law.
Then the monks, with such thoughts, my heart toward passive inaction, did not want to preach.
This monks, then Brahma Sahampati to know my thoughts; with your mind, immediately thought: "Alas, the world will be destroyed, the world would be septic death, if the mind of the Tathagata, Arhat level, Enlightenment towards passive inaction, do not want to preach. " Then the monks, Brahma Sahampati, like an outstretched arm athlete is shrinking, or co arms outstretched; also, he disappeared from the world of Brahma, and appeared before me. The monks, and then Brahma Sahampati upper robe covering one shoulder and his hands towards my shoulder with my white: "Buddha, please sermon! White Auspicious, please preach! They are beings less dust Ceilings will be hazardous if not to hear the Dharma. (If you are listening to), these people can dig out the dharma ". This monks, Brahma Sahampati said. After saying this, add the following to say:
In ancient Magadha,
the legal time impure,
France due to defilements center,
therefore reflecting the work.
Be open each expansion,
the door of immortality.
Let them hear French,
Grade Purity Realization.

Like standing on a rock,
extreme high mountain On
Someone stood looking down,
moans being gathered.
Also, O Auspicious,
Tier receipt extensively,
Leo crowned castle,
build by Dharma
Tier escapism melancholy,
Looking down pants crowd being,
Being oppressive sorrow,
old sentient Being dominant,

Heroes stand up,
Tier Victory battlefield.
The traveler chief,
Ly Exit Level of debt.
Let's go around the world,
Bhagavan Tier Enlightenment!
Be subtle legal theories,
listeners will break out!
This monks, after knowing the word Brahma requested, out of compassion for all beings, with Buddha eyes, I looked around the world. The monks, the Buddha eyes, I saw dust class beings at birth, multiple birth dust, ranked benefit grounds, padded base, has rated wholesomeness, evil nature, have docile class, hard training, and some see the danger to other world reborn and dangerous deeds mistakes. As in the lake blue lotus, pink lotus pond or lake with some white lotus blue lotus, red lotus, white lotus or water born, grow underwater, not rise from the water, underwater nourished. There is a blue lotus, white lotus pink lotus or water born, grew up under water, rise to the surface alive. There are a number of blue lotus, white lotus pink lotus or water born, grew up under water, rise up out of the water, not water wet. Also, the monks, the Buddhist label, I saw dust class beings at birth, multiple birth dust, ranked benefit grounds, padded base, has rated wholesomeness, evil nature, have docile class, difficult to teach, and a few pointed out the danger to other world reborn and dangerous deeds mistakes. And the monks, I say the following poem with Brahma Sahampati:
Doors open immortality,
For those who listen.
Give faith,
not your exact.
Free thinking nuisance,
I did not want to preach,
legal Ultimate magic,
Between The species living beings.
(Oh Brahma)


This monks, Brahma Sahampati then thought: "I have a chance to Bhagavan sermon," I bowed, right hand towards my relatives disappeared in place.
The monks, and then I think about it: "I will preach to the first one, one will quickly understand this Dhamma?" The monks, and then I thought to myself: "Now there Alara Kalama is wise, multiculturalism, lucid, have long life to live less dust. Let's first sermon to Alara Kalama, you will quickly Dharma understand this. " The monks, and then the gods to me and say: "Buddha, Alara Kalama have common destiny seven days". Then knowledge arises in me: 'Alara Kalama have common destiny seven days ". Monks of this, I think: "What a great damage to Alara Kalama: If hearing this approach, Alara Kalama will quickly break out".
Then the monks, I thought: "I will preach to someone first? Who will quickly understand this Dhamma?" Then the monks, I thought: "Now there is Uddaka Ramaputta-level knowledge, multicultural, lucid, have long life to live less dust. Let's first sermon to Uddaka Ramaputta. This will quickly understand this Dhamma. " Then the gods to me and say: "O Exalted Uddaka Ramaputta yesterday was common destiny". Then knowledge arises in me: "shared destiny Uddaka Ramaputta did yesterday". Monks of this, I think: "What a great damage to Uddaka Ramaputta. If you hear this law, Uddaka Ramaputta will quickly break out".
The monks, and then I thought: "I will preach to someone first? Who will quickly understand this Dhamma?" Then the monks, I thought: "This group of five monks have served me when I was ardent efforts, the group was so much help. So let's first sermon to the group of five monks ! " Then the monks, I thought: "Now the group of five monks at where?" This monks, with superhuman pure divine eye, I saw a group of five monks at Baranasi (Benares), at Isipatana, Deer Park. Then the monks, after staying at Uruvela long until contentment, I set out to Baranasi.
(Opening Dharma)
This Monks, a pagan deviant named Upaka network, have seen me when I was walking on the road between Gaya and the Bodhi tree. After the show, he told me:
"- The base of discerning true sage. Skin color of sage pure truth, pure truth. Hey Sage, for what purpose, sage ordained? Who is the Master of Sage? Sage Legal happy life over it? "
This Monks, when they heard that, I said to deviant religion Upaka network following verse:
"- I, Career Win all,
I, Tri Necessary steps.
All the law, not infected,
All the measures, detachment.
I live foot liberation,
he shall take every craving.
So I voluntarily,
And y to just anyone?

I have no Teacher,
Grade as I do not have.
Between Nhon world, God,
no one with me.
Tier Arhat in the world,
supreme masters.
Themselves Enlightenment,
I am calm, serene.

To move the wheel.
I have come to Kasi.
Gióng up empty immortal,
In the world of blindness. "
"- As Sage was claiming, Sage deserves Infinite Career Wins."
"- As I, the price ladder,
those who witness illegal take,
Evil legal, convince me,
therefore, I am champion. "
(Hey Upaka)


This monks, after being told that, deviant pagan network Upaka told me:
"- Hey Sage, hoping that the work is so".
Saying so, Upaka shook his head and followed one another down.
The monks, and then I go to Baranasi sequentially, Isipatana, Deer Park, go to the site in a group of five monks. This Monks, when a group of five monks from far away to see me, have together agreed as follows: "Behold, the sage, this recluse Gotama are going; you live in affluence, abandoned ardent, came back full of material life. We should never have bowed, do not have to stand up, take care not to have bowl. Book a seat, and if he wants, he will sit ". The monks, but when I go to close, five monks can not keep what he had to agree. Someone came to pick me and take care bowl, someone arranged seats, someone brought water to wash feet. But he called me by name with noun Sage (Avuso).
Monks of this when I heard that, I said to a group of five monks:
"- This, monks, do not have to call me by name and user name from Sage. This, monks, the Tathagata is the order Arhat, Enlightenment. Let slang ear, France immortality evidence, I teach, I preach. Live according to your teacher recommendations, and he did not how long, after the self-knowledge, self-certification, achieved within the existing order, supreme purpose of the virtues that the Good Men Prince, leaving my family home, no family life and He will dwell. "
This Monks, when they heard that, a group of five monks told me:
"- Sage Gotama, with this lifestyle, with this religious direction, with this ascetic, Sage has not attained France superheroes, knowledge, wins worthy saint, this is how sage, with affluent lifestyle, with a waiver ardent, with callbacks complete physical life, could be attained France superheroes, knowledge wins worth saint? "
This Monks, when they heard that, I said to a group of five monks:
"- This, monks, the Tathagata not comfortable life, not abandon essential need, no matter callbacks full life. This, monks, the Tathagata is the order Arhat, Chief Equal Enlightenment. This, monks, go slang ear, France has attained immortality, I teach, I preach. Live according to your teacher recommendations, and he did not how long, after the self-knowledge, self-certified, self-achieved Now in the present supreme purpose of Thien Pham unfortunate that the male-home, leaving my family, no family life, and He will dwell. "
The monks, the second time, the group of five monks told me:
"- Sage Gotama, to this life ... (as above) ... knowledge wins worth saint?"
The monks, the second time I told a group of five monks:
"- This, monks, the Tathagata not affluent ... (as above) ... and He will dwell."
The monks, the third time, a group of five monks told me:
"- Sage Gotama, to this life ... (as above) ... knowledge wins worth saint?"
This Monks, when they heard that, I said to a group of five monks:
"- This, monks, ever, for he has accepted that I had never said so reasonable?"
"- Buddha, was never the same."
"- This, monks, the Tathagata is the order Arhat, Enlightenment. Let slang ear, France has attained immortality, I teach, I preach. Live conforming to encourage teachers, the He did not how long, after the self-knowledge, investment securities, in order to achieve even current supreme purpose of the virtues that the Friendly South-home, leaving my family, no family life and He will dwell ".
Monks of this, I have done for a group of five monks accepted. Monks Hey, I lectured for two monks. Three other monks seeking alms. Food that the three monks alms brought enough to feed a group of six people. Monks Hey, I preached for three monks. Two other monks seeking alms food .. but these two monks alms brought enough to feed a group of six people. This monks, we five monks, after I preached, I encourage teachers after, yourself being born, after learning about the dangers of being born female, seek what is not being, wealth Rooftop peace, escape from suffering, Nirvana and evidence proved to be so unproductive, supreme peace, escape from suffering, Nirvana witness, himself being old ... so not old .. . himself sick ... sick ... so not himself die ... die ... so not sorrowful themselves ... so sad ... not contaminated themselves, after learning the danger of the contamination, seek the pollution, supreme peace, escape from suffering, Nirvana proof, and proved to be the no pollution, supreme peace, free from the suffering yoke, stock Nirvana. Tri and where they arise is: "The liberation of us not be shaken, what is the current official launch here so have provided the ultimate life. Now no longer reborn".
(Academic Year)
This monks, have nurtured in education. What is the year? The eye color due to perception, this endearing color, possibility happy, pleasurable, capable attention, stimulate indulgence, attractive. The sound perceived by the ear ... (as above) ... the aroma perception by the nose ... the tongue perceive you as ... the emotions are touched by her loving relatives, likely happy, pleasurable, ability attention, stimulate indulgence, attractive. This Monks, thus is the chief nursing education year.
The monks, the recluse or Brahmin does trapped, with passion, with a passion nurtured by years of education it does not see the danger of it, do not know the arrival marginalized them, but feeling them, these persons must be understood as: "The people have fallen into misfortune, had fallen into the disaster, was Devil use as desired". This monks, like a deer in the forest live trapped down, the deer that need to be understood as: "It has fallen into misfortune, had fallen into disaster, has been used as the standard hunter want. When the hunter comes, the deer can not leave as you like. This, monks, too, the monks or Brahmin does trapped ... (as above). .. Devil was used as desired.
The monks, the recluse or Brahmin does not bound, not being greedy, not in sexual fascination by this cultivate, seeing the danger of them, aware of renunciation from them, and use their life, these persons must be understood as: "The people do not fall into misfortune, do not fall into calamity, not Devil use as desired". This monks, like a deer live in the woods, not trapped to lie down, the deer that need to be understood as: "It does not fall into misfortune, it does not fall into the disaster, it is not people Hunters use as desired ". When the hunter comes, the deer can be omitted as desired. The monks, too, the recluse or Brahmin does not bound ... Devil being used as desired.
Chu monks, such as deer live in the woods, pacing back and forth in the woods, relieved it go, rest assured it stands, rest assured it sit, rest assured it is. Why so? This Monks, because it is beyond the reach of the hunter. Also, the monks, a fitness monks glass, glass evil evil Zen approach first residence certificate, a blissful state, so glass birth sex, stature quarterfinals. This Monks, Monks was called: a blind eye did evil Ma, has eradicated all traces, took the Devil out of sight.
This monks, monks kill again and reach the quarterfinals, residence certificate Meditation Monday, a blissful state due to birth, not reach, no quad, single-mindedly internal static. This monks, monks that called ... was beyond Devil's Eye.
This monks, monks cup again Hy discharge residence, mindfulness and awareness, body feel the pleasures that the saint called optimistic discharge residence concept, Zen residence certificate Tuesday. This monks, monks that called ... was beyond Devil's Eye.
This monks, monks again optimistic discharge, discharge of suffering, kill incentives feelings before the wedding, fourth Meditation residence certificate, no suffering, no peanuts, discharging pure thoughts. This Monks, Monks was called ... beyond Devil's Eye.
This monks, monks again took all the forms, eliminate any great obstacle, no volition for a great horror, monks thought: "Nowhere is boundless", residence certificate No boundless. This monks, monks that called ... was beyond Devil's Eye.
This monks, monks again took everything not boundless, thinking: "Consciousness is infinite" boundless residence certificate of origin. This monks, monks that called ... was beyond Devil's Eye.
This monks, monks again overcoming boundless consciousness, thinking: "Not for anything," Unknown residence certificate owns the land. This monks, monks that called ... was beyond Devil's Eye.
This monks, monks again overcoming Unknown Origin ownership, residence certificate non-ideal non African origin idea. This monks, monks billion- was called ... who transcended the Devil's eyes.
This monks, again monks overcome all heresies non-ideal African origin, residence certificate Kills life thought (to). Having seen with wisdom, the contraband or be rid of. This monks, monks he called an evil ghost made blindness, has eradicated all traces, took the Devil out of sight. He took from all bondage in life. Relieved he goes, he stands confident, assured he sits, he is confident. Why? This monks, because he is beyond the reach of the Devil.
Bhagavan such preaching. Monks joy, credit life teaching the word Bhagavan.END=NAM MO SAKYAMUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY=THICH CHAN TANH.THE MIND OF ENLIGTHMENT.WORLD VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST ORDER=VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST NUN=GOLDEN LOTUS MONASTERY=AUSTRALIA,SYDNEY.24/9/2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment