Friday 25 September 2015

Middle Nikaya Majjhima Nikaya

49. Visiting Beijing Brahma bridge (Brahmanimantanika Sutta).


Thus have I heard.
One time Bhagavan in Savatthi, at Jetavana, garden Mr. Anathapindika (Anathapindika). Here, Bhagavan called the monks:
- Hey monks.
- Buddha.
Monks Bhagavan replied yes. Bhagavan says as follows:
- One time, the monks, I at Ukkattha in Subhagavana forest, under a tree Tala kingdom. At that time, the monks, evil arises Baka Brahma wrong way: "The thing is that often, this is permanent, this is usually at, this one is full, this one is not turning damage, this one not being, not old, not dead, not kill, do not launch, outside this, no one else more liberated. "
This monks, after the self-knowing mind of Brahma Baka center, as people stretched out arm athlete is shrinking, or shrinking arms outstretched, I disappear in Ukkattha, Sabhagavana forest, under Tala tree kingdom, and appeared in his Brahma World. This monks, Brahma Baka remote I go to see, after having seen and said to me:
"- Come, venerable, hybrid venerable charity, has a long, venerable now have the opportunity to come here. This venerable, this one is full, this one is permanent, this is usually at, this is comprehensive, this is not being turned septic, this not being, not old, not dead, no kill, no boots, no one apart from this one than any other liberation.
When they heard that, the monks, I say to Brahma Baka:
"- Really Baka Brahma sunk in ignorance, Baka Brahma really sunk in ignorance, as the saying is often impermanent, something not often said is permanent basis, something not often in said that often in, what not to say is comprehensive overall, said the damage was variable is not turned septic, and the spot is birth, there is aging, there is death, there is death, there are boots, said she was not born, not old, not dead, no killing, no boots, there is a release other than to say that there is no one else more liberated. "
This monks, then Devil into a Brahma relatives and told me the following:
"- Monks, monks do not have to intervene here! Do not be interfering in here! Hey monks, this is the Great Brahma Brahma, Almighty, I won, variable labels, God, morning Thread, chemistry born owner, Dai religion, the Lord of all the networks, so re, fathers beings have and will give birth to. Hey monks, Oldtimer has recluses, Brahmin, in Local defamatory great life, great local disgusting, defamatory hydro modern, contemporary disgust shui, defamatory great fire, the fire disgusting, defamatory style modern, contemporary style disgusting, defamatory beings, hideous beings , defamatory gods, gods disgusting, defamatory Birth Home, Home disgust Sanh, defamatory Brahma, Brahma disgust, after the body damage, life is severed, it must dwell in relative obscurity. the monks, even those recluses, Brahmin in ancient life, great local praise, joyful place modern, contemporary praise aqua, aqua great joy, praising the fire, fire joy modern, contemporary style of praise, joy exaggerated, praised beings, happy beings, praise the gods, the gods rejoice, praise Sanh owners, all joyful birth, praising Brahma, happy Pham disasters, after the body damage, lives cut off, these people are residing in the subtle body. This monks, because this matter, we say: "In every Brahma told Mr what, he do so. He can not go too far word Brahma said. Hey monks, if he go too far word Brahma said, is like beating people with sticks and mammon (SIRI) is going to, like a person falling into the abyss, hands and feet did not stick to the ground. This monks, events would happen to such. This monks, ordinary Brahma told Mr what, he do so, he can not go too far from the word Brahma said. Hey monks, he had seen them Brahma sitting reasonable? "
Then the monks, took me to their Devil Brahma. This Monks, when they heard that, I said to Devil as follows:
"- Hey Devil I Know You. Do not think:" He does not know me. "You're the Devil. Hey Devil flesh is Brahma, Brahma is our flesh, flesh is Brahma relatives , all in the hands of people, all located in the power of You. Hey Devil if You think: "I hope this taste in my hand; hope this taste in my power. "Hey Devil, I am not in the hands of the people. I am not in the power of You.
The monks, they are saying that, Baka Brahma told me the following:
"- This venerable, something permanent, it is said to be permanent, something permanent, constant say is; something permanent, it is said often in; something comprehensive, it is said is comprehensive; something does not turn septic, septic say is not variable. Here, what is not being, not old, not dead, no killing, no boots, we said that this had no birth, no aging, no death, no kill, does not start, and since no one else over liberation, it is said that no one other than liberation. Hey monks, formerly with the recluse, Brahmin in the life before he; these people have long-term ascetic for the rest of life of these people, these people must know: "Or have a release other than, they know that there are other liberation; or does not have a release other than, then know that no one other than liberation. "This monks, I say the following to Mr: He will not see a more liberated else, though he has endured toil and misery. This monks, if he addresses contemporary medicine before, he would close us, stay in our territory, do as we wish, was standing outside the margins; if He shui modern medical advance ... the fire ... great room ... beings ... gods ... Sanh all ... If Mr. y before Brahma, He'll close us, stay in our territory, does the I want, with standing marginalization.
"- Brahma Hey, I know this. If I care before shui great place ... great ... the fire ... exaggerated ... beings ... gods ... Sanh all .. . If I care before Brahma, I will close He, residing in the territory of him, do as he wanted, was standing marginalization. Again, Brahma, I know being interesting (gati) of Mr. and Me know the glory of him. Brahma Baka have such powers; Brahma Baka have such power; Brahma Baka have such power.
"- Hey monks, as he knows being interesting, he knows the glory of him," Brahma Baka have such powers; Baka Brahma have such power; Baka Brahma have such power. "
"- As eclipses flows,
Incandescent around ten,
ten Empyrean Thus,
under the power of him.
He knew where low height,
sex and no sex Yes,
Friends and other property,
accommodation arrival charming .


Thus, the Brahma, I know where being interesting and the glory of He: "Brahma Baka have such powers; Brahma Baka have such power; Brahma Baka have such power."
This Brahma, there are three kinds of gods that he does not know, does not see, but I know, I see. This Brahma, others Devas named Abhassara (Optical natural sound), from the gods, he shared network, and being here. But because He abides in it too long, so he does not remember. Therefore, he does not know, does not see, but I know, I see. Thus, the Brahmas, I still do not have the upper-peer He alone that lower position. Therefore, I am more than he wins.
This Brahma, is there a kind of gods called Subhakinna (Variable bias Net) ... is there a kind of gods called Vehapphala (Guangzhou natural fruit) that he does not know, does not see, but I know, I see. Thus, the Brahma, I still refused to upper position Mr. par, much less is less. Therefore. He wins us over.
This Brahma, I know the great local pronouns, to address contemporary horizons, I no territory in nature; so know the university, I do not think: "I am the great location. We are in great locations, from local Ta modern, contemporary place is mine, and I do not place great respect." Thus, the Brahma, I still refused to upper position Mr. par, much less is less. Therefore, I am more than he wins.
This Brahma, I know ... this great waterway Brahma, I know ... Hey Brahma the fire, I know ... Hey Brahma exaggerated, I know ... Hey Brahma beings, I know Brahma devas ... Hey, I know ... Hey Brahma Sanh owner, I know Brahma Brahma ... Hey, I know Abhassara (Optical natural sound) ... Hey Brahma, I know Subhakinna ( Variable bias Net) ... Hey Brahma, I know Vahapphala (Guangzhou natural fruit) ... Hey Brahma, I know Abhibhu (Winner) ... Hey Brahma, I know all (sabba) from all , until the horizons of all, I do not necessarily territorial nature Nhut, I do not think: "I am all, I am in all, I am from all, all is in Me, and I do not respect all ". Thus, the Brahma, I still refused to upper position Mr. par, much less is less. Therefore, I am more than he wins.
"- This venerable, for all, if venerable not necessarily territorial nature, then for venerable, become empty, empty, Soul is a pilot basis, not marginal, dazzling all If unable to place higher territorial identity across sites, aquatic life could not great leaders across aquatic nature, the fire can not receive life through fire nature, can not receive life style contemporary style through nature, can not receive life beings beings through nature, can not receive life through Devas Devas nature, can not master territory across Sanh Sanh master nature, can not receive life through Brahma Brahma nature, can not Quang negative territory natural disasters across Quang negative nature, can not pure natural sea territory through natural denatured nature, can not receive life Guang Guang results through effective natural disasters nature, can not receive life Abhibhu (Win author) across Abhibhu nature, can not necessarily cross the territory Nhut Nhut set nature. This venerable, now will disappear before the Venerable.
"- Hey Brahma, be turned away before me, if he can make it.
Then the monks, Brahma Baka said:
"- I will disappear before the recluse Gotama. I will disappear before recluse Gotama.
But Brahma Baka not disappear before Me. This Monks, when they heard that, I said to Brahma Baka:
"- Hey Brahma, I will disappear in front of him.
"- This venerable, Venerable just disappear in front of me, if possible venerable variables.
Then the monks, I performed psychic as follows: "Let Brahma, Brahma and Brahma relatives they heard me and not see me", I disappear and in verse as follows:
"Seeing danger in the organic,
from organic, non-organic look,
I do not respect property,
no joy, no attachment. "


Then the monks, Brahma, Brahma and Brahma them relatives, wonderful rare birth center, speaks as follows: "It's rather wonderful, venerable monks! It's rather rare, venerable monks! Great ability, great power of recluse Gotama. Really far never seen, never heard of a recluse or Brahmin other lords have power, great power like Sa Gotama subjects, as Thich Tu joined the Sakya clan. For the previous affinity organic mass, infectious optimism, joy for organic (recluse Gotama) was pulling up his right to take the roots! "
Then the monks, Devil after entering one of Brahma relatives told me the following:
"- This venerable, if he said so, so enlightened, do not be guided disciples, nor have guided them home, do not have the sermon to his disciples, Let no sermon for you home, do not have loving attachment disciples, Let no affinity attachment of monks. Hey monks, before he had the monks, Brahmin in life claiming to be level Arhat , Enlightenment. These men guided disciples, guiding the monks, the disciples preach, preach to the monks, loving attachment to the disciples, loving attachment to the monks. After guidance practitioners, the monks, after the sermon to the disciples, the monks, after the disciples loving attachment, the monks, the body damage, lives cut off, even the were residing in the inferior body. Hey monks, before he had the monks, Brahmin in his life, claiming to be level Arhat, Enlightenment. These men no guidance practitioners, not guide the monks, the disciples did not preach, do not preach to the monks, not loving attachment to the disciples, not loving attachment to the home position. After failing to instruct the disciples, not guide the monks, do not preach to the disciples, not the sermon for the monks, not loving attachment to the disciples, not loving attachment to the monks, while body damage, lives were cut off, they have been dwelling in the body of magic. This monks, said to Mr. as follows: "This venerable, do not mind working hard, stay optimistic current live. Hey venerable, do not have clearly stated good. This venerable, do not have to teach for others! "
The monks when they heard that, I said to Devil as follows:
"- Hey Devil I Know Thou! Thou shalt not think: 'He does not know me." Hey Devil, You are the Devil! You are the Devil! Hey Devil, You say so not because great compassion for me. Hey Devil, You say so because there is no great affection for me. Hey Devil You think as follows: "Those who are preaching recluse Gotama, who was going to escape out of reach of our influence. "Hey Devil, the recluse, Brahmin was not the Enlightenment, but claiming to be:" We is Enlightenment. "Hey Devil Me the Enlightenment and I claiming I am the Enlightenment. This Devil Tathagata has preached to his disciples, and still is Tathagata Tathagata. Hey Devil Tathagata does not preach to the disciples, As Lai is still the Tathagata. Hey Devil Tathagata guidance to practitioners, Tathagata is Tathagata still. Hey Devil Tathagata no guidance to practitioners, and still is Tathagata Tathagata . Because why? Hey Devil, for the Tathagata, the cankers corresponds negativity, rebirth, causing upset, suffering allergic bring mature fruit; brought to birth, aging, death in the future; taints that have been eradicated, is cut off the root, made like Tala trunk, making it impossible to regenerate, can not arise in the future. Hey Devil likened tala tree, trunk oil were cut away, making it impossible to grow up to be; also, the Devil, to the Tathagata, the corresponding defilements and afflictions, to existence, causing upset, suffering allergic bring mature fruit, brought to birth, aging, death in the future; taints that have been eradicated, is cut off the root, the stem is made as tala, which can not regenerate, can not arise in the future. "
Thus, because the Devil has failed to convince (I), as an invitation Brahma, should reply also called Beijing Brahma Bridge Occasionally. END=NAM MO SAKYAMUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY=THICH CHAN TANH.THE MIND OF ENLIGTHMENT.WORLD VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST ORDER=VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST NUN=GOLDEN LOTUS MONASTERY=AUSTRALIA,SYDNEY.26/9/2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment