Thursday 24 September 2015

Middle Nikaya Majjhima Nikaya

36. University of Saccaka (Mahasaccaka Sutta).


Thus have I heard.
One time Bhagavan at Vesali, Dai Lin forest, in the auditorium of egg.
At that time, Bhagavan very full robes, holding a bowl y, want to Vesali for alms. Then Niganthaputta Saccaka nature or wandering the galaxy, while around it here, came in the Great Forest, amphitheater egg. Venerable Ananda saw Niganthaputta Saccaka distance travel, instant lord:
- Buddha, Niganthaputta Saccaka is coming, popular nature polemical, skillful argument, which is the majority of reverence. Buddha, Buddha taste likes to criticize, criticize France Popular, Popular criticism Increase. Buddha, good replacement if Bhagavan because contentment sit back for a moment.
Bhagavan sat down on the seat was drafted. Then Niganthaputta Saccaka come to Bhagavan in, speak the words asking, praising, socializing with Bhagavan and sat down on one side. After sitting down on one side, Niganthaputta Saccaka told Bhagavan:
- Venerable Gotama, there are certain recluses, living Brahmin dedicated physical practice, not the practice of the mind. Venerable Gotama, these people feel unpleasant about themselves. The situation has occurred, this venerable Gotama, so feel bodily pain, leg is paralyzed, the heart may ie pools, hot blood spurted from the mouth may be, may be frenzied psychosis. Venerable Gotama, this affair happened to relatives who depend center, while subject to the control center of the body. Why? Because the mind is not practice. Venerable Gotama, but there are some recluses, Brahmin, live dedicated practice of mind, not physical practice. Venerable Gotama, these people feel unpleasant about the center. The situation has occurred, this venerable Gotama; by unpleasant feelings in mind, legs is paralyzed, the heart may be an immediate, blood spurted from the mouth may be, may be frenzied psychosis. Venerable Gotama, this affair happened to relatives who depend center, when the body under the control of the mind. Why? Because the body does not get to practice. This venerable Gotama, then I thought: "Actually, Sravakas venerable Gotama's disciples live dedicated practice of cultivation of the mind not the body?"
- Aggivessana, he heard the body practices like?
- As Nanda Vaccha, Kisa Sankicca, Makkhali Gosala, these people, this venerable Gotama, nude, live bohemian no ritual, licked clean hands, begging for food refused to step forward, not get food bring, not receive special food to cook for themselves, do not get invited for a meal, not get food from pots and pans, not get food in the doorway, not get food placed between the sticks, do not receive food set Between the rice mortar, not get food from two people, not get food from the pregnant woman, not getting food from women who are breastfeeding, do not receive food from the woman having sexual intercourse, do not get food on site with dog stand, not get food in place flies, does not eat meat, do not drink the cooking, wine yeast, husks gruel. But he only ate at a home, only eat one piece, or he just got in two houses, only eat two pieces, or he just got home to eat at seven, he only ate seven pieces. He fed with one bowl, with just two bowls feed, feed with seven bowls. He ate only one meal a day, two days a dinner, seven days a meal. Thus he lives to cultivating food abstinence until half months to eat once.
- Aggivessana, they can self-feed with such a reasonable level?
- No, this venerable Gotama. Occasionally, this venerable Gotama, they eat the dish wins hard type, they eat the dish of the soft wins, they taste the wins you eat, they drink these beverages wins. They ask her dishes body build capacity, make yourself big, make body fat.
- Aggivessana, so what they originally abandoned and later used them to life. Thus there is convergence, with canopy (which is, have lost) for this body. Aggivessana, he heard the practice of mind like?
Niganthaputta Saccaka, Bhagavan was asked to practice the heart, can not answer. Then Bhagavan told Niganthaputta Saccaka:
- Aggivessana, body practice that first He just said he was not itself lawful practice in the rule of saints. Aggivessana, he still does not understand the practice itself, how he can understand the mind practice. And this Aggivessana, how untrained body, the mind does not practice; How is the body of practice, practice center? Listen and skillful attention, I will preach.
- Ladies and yes, lord.
Niganthaputta Saccaka Bhagavan replied. Bhagavan preached as follows:
- Aggivessana, how the body is not practiced and how the untrained mind? Here is Aggivessana, who uncultured ordinary pleasures arise. This person is feeling pleasures, craving instant pleasures and fall into the greedy pleasures. If the pleasures that perish, because pleasures cessation, arises unpleasant. He, therefore feel unpleasant, so melancholy, wailing, weeping, beating the chest, resulting in unconsciousness. Aggivessana, pleasures that arise for other people, dominates the mind and dwell, because the body does not practice. Unpleasant feeling arises that dominates the mind and dwell, therefore, untrained mind. Aggivessana, no matter who that both vehicles are pleasures arise, dominant center and dwell, by themselves do not practice; unpleasant arises, dominates the mind and dwell, because the mind is not practice. Thus, this Aggivessana, he was not practicing Friendly and untrained mind.
And this Aggivessana, how the body and mind cultivation practice? Here is Aggivessana, pleasures arise for Saints disciples heard. This is the sense of touch sensation, but not crave pleasures, not falling into the greedy pleasures. If the pleasures that perish, because pleasures cessation, arises unpleasant, he feels unpleasant but not sorrow, lamentation, weeping, beating the chest, resulting in unconsciousness. Aggivessana, pleasures that arise for the other position, not the dominant center and not dwell, because the body has to practice; unpleasant feeling that arises for the other position, not the dominant center and not dwell, because the mind can practice. Aggivessana, no matter who that both vehicles are pleasures arise, not dominant and not dwell mind, because the body has to practice; unpleasant arises, not dominant and not dwell center, by a cultivated mind, so this Aggivessana, the person who is dear to practice, practice centered.
- So I have confidence with Venerable Gotama. The venerable Gotama is the Friendly practice and practice center.
- Aggivessana, oil for his words seem patronizing and provocative, but I will answer for him. Aggivessana, because I have shaved, covering robes-sa, renunciation, abandoning the family, not family life, the true pleasures arise in me, the dominant center and dwell, or the unpleasant truth the arising in me, mind and dwell dominant, such a situation can not occur.
- Affordable, not a pleasant feeling arises where Venerable Gotama a pleasant feeling makes him unable to govern the mind and dwell, does an unpleasant feeling arises where Venerable Gotama a way that does not cause unpleasant feeling can dominate the mind and dwell?
- Aggivessana, why can not that be? Here is Aggivessana, before I awakened, no evidence Enlightenment, as a bodhisattva, I think as follows: "Our life is not spontaneous family, the road was full of dust life. Life is made such as the middle of nowhere to live. It's very difficult to live in the family that can live completely full, completely pure pure holy life. Let shaved, covering robes-sa, renunciation, from up family, no family life ".
This Aggivessana Then, after a time, when I was young, teenage, black hair, blood gas full of youth, in the golden age of his life, although parents do not consent, tears filled his face, Wailing, I shaved, covering robes Asa renunciation, abandoning the family, not family life.
So I left home, a person seeking something even good, seek peace supreme supreme path. Alara Kalama I came to stay, when to finish with Alara Kalama began to say: "Sage Kalama, I want to live in dignity, this law". Aggivessana, are told that, Alara Kalama told me: "This venerable, live (and dwell). France is so, that those who have the mind, not as long as his Guru status (instruction ), self-knowledge, self-certified, self-gain and dwell ". Aggivessana, and soon I was informed that legal throughout fastly. And this Aggivessana until brandishing environmental issues and problems spokesman speaking, I say the teachings of wise man and the teachings of Elders (Ven), and I assume that I like others too, I know and I see.
Aggivessana, I think as follows: "Alara Kalama declares this is not only because of faith:" After the self-knowledge, self-certified, self-gain, I am new to dwell. "Alara Kalama certainly know this method, see It then residing ". The monks, and then I went to Alara Kalama in place, after I told Alara Kalama to: "Sage Kalama, to what extent, his self-consciousness, self-certified, self-gain, and this legal statement ? " Aggivessana, so to speak, Alara Kalama declares on land owned Radio.
This Aggivessana Then, I thought: "Not only has Alara Kalama have faith, I also have faith. Not only Alara Kalama are diligent, we have also diligently. Not only Alara Kalama activated anniversary, I also thought. Not only Alara Kalama are making, I also have to. Not only Alara Kalama new insight, I also have understanding. So I try to be legal proof that Alara Kalama says declared: "After the self-knowledge, self-certified, self-gain, I dwell."
This Aggivessana Then, not long after the self-knowledge, self-certified, self achieve that measures fastly, I dwell. Then the monks, I come to Alara Kalama in, after arriving, I say to Alara Kalama: "Hey Sage Kalama, there must have been self-knowing sage, insight, self-achieved and declared this law to such a degree? " - "Well, sage, I have self-knowledge, self-certified, self-achieved and declared this law to such a degree." - "Hey Sage, I also self-knowledge, self-certified, self-achieved and declared this law to such a degree." - "It benefits our behalf, It's smart for our benefit instead, as we can see such a venerable of dignity! France that I self-knowledge, self-certified, self-gain, and claims, the Sage was legal autonomy, self-certified, self-gain and abides; measures that self-knowing sage, insight, self-gain and dwell, that my own self-consciousness approach, insight, self-gain and claims; measures that I know, it was Sage said measures; measures that sage said, the measures that I know. I like, such as sage, sage like, I'm like that. Now come here, Hien Illustration, two let's take care of this congregation! "
Thus, this Aggivessana, Alara Kalama was my master, to book me, he's disciples by his peers, and worship Me with supreme devotion. Aggivessana, then I think about it: "France is not directed to cover glass, not the direction to dispassion, not toward annihilation, not towards peace, not toward the upper position, not toward enlightenment, not direction to Nirvana, which only leads to the attainment of Unknown Origin of ownership. " Thus, this Aggivessana, I do not revere this law, and that the legal waiver, and I walked away.
This then Aggivessana, Ta, who seek something very moral, sought peace supreme supreme path. We come to Uddaka Ramaputta, when finished I told Uddaka Ramaputta: "Sage, I want to live in dignity, this law". Being said that, this Aggivessana, Uddaka Ramaputta told me: "This venerable, live (and dwell), this law is such, that people have to your place soon as my Guru (instruct) Self knowledge, insight, and dwell self gain. " Aggivessana, I was informed that legal throughout fastly. And this Aggivessana until brandishing environmental issues and problems spokesman speaking, I say the teachings of wise man, and the teachings of Elders (Theravada), and I assume that I like other people, too , I know and I see.
Aggivessana, I think as follows: "Rama declared this law not because of faith:" After the self-knowledge, self-certified, self-gain, new I dwell. "It certainly see Rama, know this law, then residing ". Aggivessana, then I come to Uddaka Ramaputta in, after arriving I told Uddaka Ramaputta: "Sage Rama, to some extent, his self-consciousness, self-certified, self-achieved and declared this legal?" Aggivessana, are told that, Uddaka Ramaputta statement about non-ideal non African origin idea.
This Aggivessana Then, I thought: "Not only have new Rama had faith. I also have faith. Not only Rama are diligent, we have also diligently. Not only have new Rama anniversary, We also have the concept. Not only have the new Rama, I also have to. Not only new knowledge Rama, I also have understanding. So I try to be legal proof that Rama declared: "After self-knowledge, self-certified, self-gain, self-dwell ".
This Aggivessana Then, not long after the self-knowledge, self-certified, self achieve that measures fastly, I dwell. This Aggivessana Then, I come to Uddaka Ramaputta in, after arriving, I told Uddaka Ramaputta: "Hey Sage Rama, there must have been self-knowing sage, insight, self-achieved and declared this law to such an extent dress?" - "Well Sage, I have self-knowledge, self-certified, self-achieved and declared this law to such a degree." - "Hey Sage, I also have self-knowledge, self-certified, self-achieved and declared this law to such a degree." It benefits our behalf! It's smart for our benefit instead, as we can see such a venerable of dignity! French I, self-knowledge proof, self-gain and claims, the law was self-knowing sage, insight, self-gain and abides; but Sage legal autonomy, self-certified, self gain and dwell, the self-knowing I was legal, insight, self gain and claims; I know the law, the law said that Sage; but Sage said measures, the measures that I know. I like how, sage is so; Sage how, I was the same. Now come here, Sage, let's take care of two congregations of this! "
Thus, this Aggivessana, Uddaka Ramaputta is my master, to book me, he's disciples by his peers, and worship Me with supreme devotion. Aggivessana, then I thought: "This is not intended to cover the French cup, not directed to dispassion, not toward annihilation, not towards peace, not toward the upper position, not toward enlightenment, not toward Nirvana, which only leads to the attainment of non-ideal heresies African origin ". Thus, this Aggivessana, I do not revere him and abandon legal measures that, I left.
Aggivessana, I, who go looking for something even good, seek peace supreme supreme path, sequentially travels in water Magadha (Magadha) and come in touch Uruvela convergence (long frequency Pros speakers). Here, I found a place to yours, a comfortable forest clusters, with rivers flowing close bright, with a fording place easily endearing, and surrounding villages surrounded easier to beg. Aggivessana, then I thought to myself: "What an endearing place, a comfortable forest clusters, with rivers flowing close bright, with a fording place easily endearing, and surrounding villages surrounded easy easy to beg. It is a place sufficient for an electronic Good men can ardent earnest effort ". And the monks, I sat down in his seat and thought: "It's trying to be diligent in this place."
This then Aggivessana, three examples arise in me, subtle, never heard before: Aggivessana, such as with a stick wet, sappy and put in water. A man came, holding fire tools with the thought: "I will kindle a fire, heat will emerge." Aggivessana, What do you think? He took stick wet, sappy put in this water, then rubbing with fire tools may kindle the fire, that fire out okay?
- No, the Venerable Gotama. Why? This venerable Gotama, because the tree was wet, sappy to be soaked in water, so he was just tired and frustrated.
- Also, this Aggivessana, the recluse or Brahmin live no renunciation of physical fitness, what for we belong to such sexual lust, sexual love, sex marriage implies, sexual desire , brain fitness heat, the interior has not been well rid of, has not been well lighten, if the venerable recluse or Brahmin is suddenly feeling the glare feeling pain, suffering, drama paralysis, severe, and he was not able to show knowledge, supreme Enlightenment, and if these venerable recluse or Brahmin does not suddenly feeling the glare feeling pain, suffering , intense, fierce, and he will not be able to show knowledge, supreme Enlightenment. Aggivessana, which is the first example, subtle, previously never heard, was started up in me.
Aggivessana, then a second example, subtle, previously never heard, was started up in me. Aggivessana, such as with a stick wet, sappy, was rescued from the water, placed on dry land. A man came, holding fire tools with the thought: "I will kindle a fire, heat will emerge." Aggivessana, What do you think? He took stick wet, sappy, was rescued from the water, was placed on dry land, then rubbed with fire tools, can kindle the fire, the heat made out okay?
- No, the Venerable Gotama. Why? This venerable Gotama, because the stick was wet, sappy, oil was recovered from the water and placed on dry land, so he was just tired and frustrated.
- Also, this Aggivessana, the recluse or Brahmin live no renunciation of physical fitness, what for he belongs to sex as sexual desire, sexual love, sex yesterday hinted, sexual desire hope, brain fitness heat, the interior is not well rid, not smart lighten. If the venerable recluse or Brahmin is suddenly feeling the glare feeling pain, suffering, intense, fierce, and he was not able to show knowledge, supreme Enlightenment . And if these venerable recluse or Brahmin does not suddenly feeling feelings glare of pain, suffering, intense, fierce, and neither can he attained knowledge, supreme chief Enlightened. Aggivessana, which is the second example, subtle, previously never heard, was started up in me.
Aggivessana, then a third example, subtle, previously never heard, was started up in me. Aggivessana, such as a dry stick, not plastic, was rescued from the water and placed on dry land. Having someone to hold fire tools with the thought: "I will kindle a fire, hot fire going out". Aggivessana, What do you think? He took stick dry, not plastic, was rescued from the water and placed on dry land, then rubbed with fire tools, can kindle the fire, making it hot out okay?
- Ladies are, Venerable Gotama. Why? This venerable Gotama, because the stick was dry, not plastic, to be fished out of the water, placed on dry land.
- Also, this Aggivessana, the venerable recluse or Brahmin live detachment of physical fitness, what for he belongs to sex, like sexual desire, sexual love, sex darker, sexual desire, sexual brain temperature, the interior is well rid of. If the venerable recluse or Brahmin is suddenly feeling the glare feeling pain, suffering, intense, fierce, and he can be attained knowledge supreme Enlightenment. And if these venerable recluse or Brahmin does not suddenly feeling the pain sensation, intense, fierce, they have also attained supreme knowledge Enlightenment. Aggivessana, which is the third example, subtle, previously never heard, was started up in me.
Aggivessana, then I thought: "Let the gnashing of teeth, tongue sticking up on top of the throat, take heart tame the mind, convince the mind, beating heart!" Aggivessana, then I gritted teeth, tongue glued on top of the throat, take heart tame the mind, convince the mind, beating heart. When I was gnashing of teeth, tongue glued on top of the throat, take heart tame the mind, convince the mind, beating heart, sweat escape from the place of my armpit. Aggivessana, as an athlete who took a sick head or shoulder grab, can overpower, overcome and defeat him. Aggivessana, when I was gnashing of teeth, tongue glued on top of the throat, take heart tame the mind, convince the mind, beating heart, sweat escape from the place of my armpits, this Aggivessana, oil refined We press center need, diligent, paddle, oil dwell conceivable without wavering, but I loved still agitated, is not calm, because I am driven by the due diligence effort against him unpleasant. Yet this Aggivessana, unpleasant that arises in me, to exist but not dominate my mind.
Aggivessana, then I think as follows: "Let us hold your breath meditation." And this Aggivessana, and I held my breath very, exhale through the mouth and through the nose. Aggivessana, when I breathlessly wealth, exhale through the mouth and through the nose, then an awful wind blows up, past the ears. Aggivessana, such as sound horrible coming from the pedestal is blowing bellows of a blacksmith. Also, this Aggivessana, when I breathlessly wealth, exhale through the mouth and through the nose, when a terrible wind blew up, past the ears. Aggivessana, oil refined We need media attention, effort, paddle, oil is thought to dwell not oscillate, but my body still agitated, is not calm, because I was influenced by the crystal ton due diligence against him unpleasant. Yet this Aggivessana, unpleasant that arises in me, to exist but not dominate my mind.
Aggivessana, then I think as follows: "Let us cultivate more Zen breathless". And this Aggivessana, and I held my breath very, exhale through the mouth, through the nose, and across the ear. Aggivessana, when I held my breath exhale through the mouth array, passed through the nose and ears, they have terrible wind blew sharp pain in my head. Aggivessana, such as an athlete who beheaded another man with a sharp sword, too, this Aggivessana, when one breathless multitude, exhale through the mouth, nose and passed through the ear, then tops horrible wind blew stinging in my head. Aggivessana, oil for I have even mind, ardent, diligent, paddle, oil is thought to dwell not oscillate, but my body still agitated, is not calm, because I am driven by the diligence, due diligence against him unpleasant. Yet this Aggivessana, unpleasant that arises in me, to exist but not dominate my mind.
Aggivessana, then I think as follows: "Let us cultivate more Zen breathless". And this Aggivessana, and I held my breath very, exhale through the mouth, nose and passed through the ear, I feel headache, a horrible way. Aggivessana, such as an athlete taking a hard leather belt wrapped around his head and tightens its grip round; also, this Aggivessana, when I breathlessly wealth, exhale through the mouth, through the nose, and across the ear, I felt a terrible headache. Aggivessana, oil for I have even mind, ardent, diligent paddle, oil is thought to dwell not oscillate, but my body still agitated, is not calm, because I was influenced by the crystal ton due diligence against him unpleasant. Yet this Aggivessana, unpleasant that arises in me, to exist but not dominate my mind.
Aggivessana, then I think as follows: "Let us cultivate more Zen breathless". And this Aggivessana, and I held my breath very, exhale through the mouth, nose and passed through the ear. Aggivessana, when I breathlessly wealth, exhale through the mouth, nose and passed through the ear, a terrible wind that cut across my belly. Aggivessana, such as a skilled butcher or butcher disciples abdomen cut with a knife sharp cut of beef. Also, this Aggivessana, when I breathlessly wealth, exhale through the mouth, nose and passed through the ear, a horrible cut tops my belly. Aggivessana, oil for I have even mind, ardent, diligent, paddle, although conceivable to dwell, not oscillate but my body still agitated, is not calm, because I am driven by the diligence, due diligence against him unpleasant. Yet this Aggivessana, unpleasant that arises in me, to survive, but not dominate my mind.
Aggivessana, then I think as follows: "Let us cultivate more Zen breathless". And this Aggivessana, and I held my breath very, exhale through the mouth, nose and passed through the ear. Aggivessana, when I breathlessly wealth, exhale through the mouth, nose and passed through the ear, there is a horrible heat arises in my body. Aggivessana, such as two athletes after holding a weak hand, grilled him, burned him on a coal pit fire. Also, this Aggivessana, when I breathlessly wealth, exhale through the mouth, nose and passed through the ear, there is a horrible heat arises in my body. Aggivessana, oil for I have even mind, ardent, diligent, paddle, oil is thought to dwell, without wavering, but I loved still agitated, is not calm, because I am driven by diligence, due diligence against him unpleasant. Yet this Aggivessana, unpleasant that arises in me, to exist but not dominate my mind.
Again, Aggivessana, gods saw it said the following: "recluse Gotama was already dead." Some gods say: "recluse Gotama is not dead, but the recluse Gotama about to die". Some gods say: "recluse Gotama is not dead. Recluse Gotama, nor dying. Recluse Gotama is level Arhat, the life of an Arhat is like dress".
Aggivessana, then I think as follows: "Let's absolutely true." This then Aggivessana, gods to me and say: "Hey Good is rewarded, Sage has absolutely not true. Hey Good is rewarded, if Sage had absolutely true, we will pour the dish horizontal Devas through the pores to Sage, and Sage so alive ". This Aggivessana Then, I thought as follows: "If I absolutely real and this Devas Devas dishes poured through the pores to me and so I am still alive, so I lied time Ta ' . Aggivessana, I reject his gods and said: "That is enough."
Aggivessana, then I think about it like this: "Let's minimize eating, eat less drop by drop, like green bean soup, black bean soup or soup nuts or small bean soup". And this Aggivessana, while I minimized the diet, eat every single drop, like green bean soup, black bean soup or bean soup nuts or small soup, my body became extremely emaciated. Because I eat too little, my limbs became like the grass or burning frame withered vines; because I eat too little, round table of I become like toenail camels; because I eat too little, exposing my spine like a ball chain; because I eat too little, emaciated ribs of rafters, columns I like a dilapidated house on stilts; because I eat too little, so my eyeballs glitter lies deep in the hole of the eyes, like light sparkling water located deep in a deep water wells; because I eat too little, my scalp to become dry as disheveled white pumpkin and bitter cut before September, with hot wind to dry disheveled. Aggivessana, if I thought: "Let's abdominal skin touch", the very backbone was I grabbed. If I thought: "Let touched backbone", then the belly skin was I grabbed. Because I eat too little, this should Aggivessana, my belly skin clinging to the spine. Aggivessana, if I thought, "I defecated or urinated" then I fell qu? face down on the ground, because I eat too little. Aggivessana, if I wanted to ease my body, hands to massage the limbs, this is Aggivessana, while I massage the limbs, loss of hair from the body decay Me, for I eat too little.
Again, Aggivessana, someone saw it said the following: "recluse Gotama have black skin". Some people say: "recluse Gotama, black skin, recluse Gotama have gray skin." Some people say: "recluse Gotama is not black skin, the skin is not gray." Some people say: "recluse Gotama is not black skin, the skin is not gray, recluse Gotama with deep yellow skin". Until such a degree, this Aggivessana, my skin which pure, innocent perish because I eat too little.
Aggivessana, then I think as follows: "In ancient times there are recluse or Brahmin suddenly feeling the glare feeling pain, suffering, intense, fierce. But this suffering is dark Rooftop, can not have anything more. About the future, there are recluse or Brahmin suddenly feeling feelings glare pain, suffering, intense, fierce. The suffering is dark Rooftop can not have anything more. In the present, there is the recluse or Brahmin suddenly feeling the glare feeling pain, suffering, intense, fierce. But this suffering is paramount there can not be anything more. But I, with the fierce austerity like these, there's no upper legal evidence, knowledge wins saint worthy. Or is there any other path to enlightenment? "
Aggivessana, then I think as follows: "I know, while my father, in the course of Sakka (Shakyamuni) is plowed and I was sitting under the shade tree-line-salt (jambu), Ta sexual ly , glass immoral law, residence certificate first meditation, a blissful state of being sexual by glass, offering, with the quarter ". When dwell so, I thought, "this path can lead to enlightenment reasonable?" And this Aggivessana followed that idea, this consciousness arises in me: 'This is the path to enlightenment ".
Aggivessana, then I thought: "I have this fear of affordable pleasures, a glass of sexual pleasures, glass immoral law?" Aggivessana, then I thought: "I am not afraid to touch this life, a glass of sexual pleasures, glass immoral law."
This Aggivessana Then, I thought: "Now it is not easy to attain his pleasures, with horrible sickly body like this. Let's eat real rough, eating sour". This Aggivessana Then, I eat real rough, eat sour. Aggivessana, at that time, five monks were served I thought: "When legal recluse Gotama, he'll tell us." Aggivessana, seeing I actually eat raw, eat sour, and he hated me, walked away and said: "This recluse Gotama fully live material, to give diligent, prosperous life callbacks" .
And this Aggivessana, after eating real rough and strength back, I sexual ly, ly immoral law, the first Zen residence certificate, a blissful state of being sexual by glass, offering, with the quarterfinals. Aggivessana, such a pleasant feeling arises in me to survive but not dominate my mind.
Killing Games and quarterfinals, Monday Meditation residence certificate, a blissful state due to birth, no games, no quad, single-mindedly internal static. Aggivessana, such a pleasant feeling arises in me, to exist but not dominate my mind.
Ly Hy discharge residence, mindfulness and awareness, body feel the pleasures which the sages called optimistic discharge residence concept, Zen residence certificate Tuesday. Aggivessana, such a pleasant feeling arises in me, to exist but not dominate my mind.
Discharge exhaust communication line, kill incentives sensations rapture before, Zen residence certificate Wednesday, neutral, discharging pure thoughts. Aggivessana, such a pleasant feeling arises in me, to exist but not dominate my mind.
With a calm mind, pure in light not contaminated, not negativity, skilful, easy to use, stable, calm like that, I direct the mind, to the Additional Inbound Intelligent Network. We remember the past life, as a life, two lives, three generations, four died, five lives, ten lives, twenty died, thirty-life, life forty, fifty lives, a hundred lives, a thousand life, one hundred thousand lives, many lives damaged, many lifetimes, many damaged and the life. I remember saying, "At the other place, I like this name, family like this, like this class, like this painful feeling optimistic life expectancy to levels like this. After his death in there, I was born in to it. At that place, I like this name, family like this, like this class, like this painful feeling optimistic life expectancy to levels like this. " Thus, I remembered many past lives with the outline and details. Aggivessana, proving that first night I saw was in a soup, destroy ignorance, intelligent being, referring to kill, light being, because I live not spontaneous, enthusiastic, ardent. Thus, this Aggivessana, where I was born pleasures exist but not dominant Ta center.
With a calm mind, pure in light not contaminated, not negativity, skilful, easy to use, stable, calm like that, I direct the mind, intellect afferent to the birth and death of beings. I and the pure divine eye, superhuman, see life and death of beings. I know that beings inferior person, who noble, beautiful people, ugly rough guys, lucky, wretch were so happy their careers. These beings do evil deeds of the body, words and thoughts, slander the saint, according wrong, generate follow wrong now; these people, after relatives damage public network, must be born into the realm of evil, the Beast, deprivation, in hell. And yet these beings do the deeds of the body, words and thoughts, not libel the sages, follow the right view, create now follow the right view; these people after themselves corrupt public network, was born to the animal charity, heaven, on earth. So I and the pure divine eye, superhuman, see life and death of beings. I know that beings inferior person, who noble, beautiful people, ugly rough guys, lucky, who suffer and are due to conduct their business. Aggivessana, proving that Monday night I saw was centered, ignorant kill, intelligent being, referring to kill, light being, because I live not spontaneous, enthusiastic, ardent. Thus, this Aggivessana, pleasures born in me, to exist but not influential to me.
With a calm mind, pure, clear, not contaminated, not negativity, skilful, easy to use, stable, calm like that, I direct the mind, afferent to gonorrhea take place. I know as fact: "This is suffering", known as truth: "This is the cause of suffering", known as real: 'This is the cessation of suffering ", known as real:' This is the path leading to the cessation of suffering" , know as fact: "These are illegal or" know as truth: "This is the cause of gonorrhea or" know as truth: "This is the eradication of illicit or" know as truth: "This is me Road leading to the eradication of illicit or ". Thanks to know this, so aware, my mind escape illegal sex, organic contraband escape, escape ignorance. For itself has liberated so, I rise to understanding: "I was freed." I already knew: "Birth was killed, has dignity, to do did, then life does not currently have any other life." Aggivessana, proving that I was third in the soup stock is the end, destroy ignorance, intelligent being, referring to kill, light being, because I live not spontaneous, enthusiastic, ardent. Thus, this Aggivessana, pleasures born in me, to exist but not influential to me.
Aggivessana, I know that when I preach to the mass of hundreds of people, each person thinking like this about me: "Especially for me, recluse Gotama preach". Aggivessana, do not have this understanding. When Tathagata preached to the public, it is only for the purpose of teaching. And I, behold Aggivessana, after termination of such a lecture, I dwell within, making the net only, make the most attention, makes the static on the First Minister did, and so I live security permanent, everlasting, forever.
- Thus, Venerable Gotama very reliable, because He is the One Arhat, Enlightenment. But unknown venerable Gotama allow sleeping during the day?
- Aggivessana, I have allowed, at the lower end of the month, after the alms on, after ratings vest sanghati (modern medicine) into four, mindfulness and awareness, I lay down to sleep, lying face hand.
- This venerable Gotama, so some recluse, Brahmin called dwell where si possessed.
- Aggivessana, so is not no si si implied or implied. Aggivessana, how is si possessed and how it is not referring si? Listen carefully and reflective thought, I would say.
- Ladies and yes, venerable.
Niganthaputta Saccaka Bhagavan replied. Bhagavan says as follows:
- For one, the pirated or not the exception, the contraband or related afflictions, arise post-existence, worthy of fear, related afflictions arise post-existence, worthy of fear, lead to results Independent horror of suffering, toward birth, aging, death in the future, he was si We called possessed. Aggivessana, for whom the cankers have been the exception, the cankers, leading to suffering allergic fruit maturity, toward birth, aging, death in the future, he called non si I possessed. Aggivessana, the contraband or is not cut through delusion possessed. Aggivessana, for the Tathagata, the cankers have been the exception, the smuggling or related afflictions, arise post-existence, worthy of fear, leading to suffering allergic fruit maturity, toward birth, aging, death of relative hybrid, we cut the root, made like tree ta-la beheaded, making it impossible to regenerate, can not be born again in the future. Aggivessana, such as ta-la tree severed head, not raised; also, this Aggivessana, for the Tathagata, the cankers have been the exception, the smuggling or related afflictions, arise post-existence, worthy of fear, leading to suffering allergic fruit maturity, toward birth, aging, die in the future, we cut the root, made like tree ta-la beheaded, making it impossible to regenerate, can not be born again in the future.
When they heard that, Niganthaputta Saccaka lord:
- It miraculously, Venerable Gotama! It's rather bizarre, Venerable Gotama! Oil for Venerable Gotama opposition ironically, attacked oil with charged rhetoric in dialogue, color venerable still lucid, venerable countenance still happy, as an A-la welding, Enlightenment. This venerable Gotama, I confirm me with Purana Kassapa argument, this position being questioned me verbally, immediately dodge with another problem, answer out problems, and manifested anger, anger, resentment. And venerable Gotama, oil sarcastically opposition, attacked oil with charged rhetoric in dialogue, color venerable still lucid, venerable countenance still happy as an A-La- Drought, Enlightenment. This venerable Gotama, I confirm me with Makkhali Gosala ... Ajita Kesakambala ... Pakudha Kaccayana ... Sanjaya Belatthiputta ... with Nigantha Nataputta argument, this position when I use words closely questioned avoid né with another problem, answer out problems and reveals anger, hatred and resentment. And venerable Gotama, oil sarcastically opposition, attacked oil with charged rhetoric, in dialogue, color venerable still lucid, venerable countenance still happy as an A-la welding, Enlightenment. And this venerable Gotama, we now have to go, we have a lot of work, there is much to do.
- Aggivessana, he just does what he thinks is right time.
Then Niganthaputta Saccaka joy, credit life Bhagavan word preached, from the seat up and farewell.END=NAM MO SAKYAMUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY=THICH CHAN TANH.THE MIND OF ENLIGTHMENT.WORLD VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST ORDER=VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST NUN=GOLDEN LOTUS MONASTERY=AUSTRALIA,SYDNEY.25/9/2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment