Tuesday 29 September 2015

Middle Nikaya Majjhima Nikaya

85. Doing Great Prince Bodhi (Bodhirajakumara Sutta).


Thus have I heard.
One time Bhagavan Bhagga live among people, in Sunsumaragira, Bhesakala forest, Deer Park.
At that time, Prince Bodhi (Bodhi) have a mansion house built Kokanada name soon and not be a recluse, a Brahmin or a person in the class. Then the young prince Bodhi Sanjikaputta call and say:
- Hey Sanjikaputta, go to Bhagavan, after arriving, take my name bow before Bhagavan leg, asked Bhagavan have fewer diseases, less brains, calm, stay optimistic, and said, "O Exalted , Prince Bodhi foot bow before Bhagavan, Bhagavan inquired with less disease, less brains, calm, stay optimistic, and transparency as follows: Buddha, hope Bhagavan invited by Prince Bodhi, day dinner with them tomorrow Monks ".
- Ladies and yes, venerable.
Youth Sanjikaputta Bodhi prince replied yes, go to Bhagavan, after to speak with words of welcome Bhagavan inquired. And after talking to the welcome to inquire friends and sat down on one side. Youth Sanjikaputta sitting aside and lord:
- Dear Venerable Gotama, Prince Bodhi head bowed legs venerable Gotama, inquire with less disease, less brains, calm, stay optimistic and said as follows: "May venerable Gotama the invitation of Prince Bodhi , tomorrow dinner with them monks ".
Bhagavan quietly accepted. Then Sanjikaputta youth, after knowing Bhagavan said yes, got up from his seat, went to Prince Bodhi, after arrival, said to Prince Bodhi:
- We have the name of Venerable, transparent to Bhagavan Gotama as follows: "O Venerable Gotama, Prince Bodhi head bowed legs venerable Gotama, inquire with less disease, less brains, calm, optimistic residence , and said as follows: "May Venerable Gotama the invitation of Prince Bodhi, tomorrow dinner with them monks." recluse Gotama And agreed.
Then Prince Bodhi, after night you have accomplished, in his dormitory to prepare dishes epigastric, hard type and soft type, and the white cloth coverings Kokanada castle to reach the lowest level (pacchima) youth and call Sanjikaputta:
- Youth Sanjikaputta Hey, let's go to Bhagavan, after arriving, make a clock to be Exalted said: "Buddha, has until now, the rice is ready."
Then Bhagavan morning robes, holding a bowl y go to the Prince Bodhi dormitory. At that time, Prince Bodhi waiting Bhagavan came, stood at the door outside. Prince Bodhi seen from far away to Bhagavan, after seeing, immediately proceed to pick up, bowed, leading to the castle guide Kokanada. Then Bhagavan stood close to the lowest level range. Prince Bodhi lord:
- Buddha, Bhagavan please step up on the canvas, Auspicious Please step on the canvas, so I was happy, lasting peace.
Being heard this, Bhagavan was silent. The second time, Prince Bodhi lord:
- Buddha, Bhagavan please step up on the canvas, Auspicious Please step on the cloth, so that children are happy, lasting peace.
The second time, Bhagavan was silent. The third time, Prince Bodhi lord:
- Buddha, Bhagavan please step up on the canvas, Auspicious Please step on the cloth, so that children are happy, lasting peace.
Then Bhagavan looked venerable Ananda. Venerable Ananda Bodhi said to the Prince:
- Dear prince, let the cloth roll, Bhagavan can not walk on the canvas, the Tathagata also think of the poor people.
Then Prince Bodhi to roll back the cloth, to prepare the seats in the upper floors Kokanada. Then Bhagavan Kokanada castle boarded, and sat on the chair has prepared for them monks. Then Prince Bodhi manually invite them monks with the Buddha's head and make you satisfied with epigastric dishes, hard type and soft type. Prince Bodhi, when Bhagavan eating, bowl left hand, and he took a low seat and sat to one side. Sitting down one side, Prince Bodhi lord:
- Buddha, I think as follows: "Lost is attained not by optimism, optimism is attained by suffering."
- Hey United death, before the Enlightenment, the Enlightenment level, as a bodhisattva, I think as follows: "Lost is attained not by optimism, optimism is attained by suffering.
And I, the Great Prince, after a time, when I was young, teenage, black hair, blood gas full of youth, in the golden age of his life, although parents do not consent, tears full face, wailing, I shaved, covering robes-sa, renunciation, abandoning the family, not family life.
So I left home, a person seeking something even good, seek peace supreme supreme path. Alara Kalama I came to stay, when to finish with Alara Kalama began to say: "Sage Kalama, I want to live in dignity, this law". This United death, was heard this, Alara Kalama told me: "This venerable, live (and dwell). France is thus made sinners place, not long as his Guru status (only teach), self-knowledge, self-certified, self-gain and dwell ". This Great Prince, and soon I was informed that legal throughout fastly. And the Great Prince, to environmental issues and problems brandishing spokesman speaking, I say the teachings of wise man and the teachings of Elders (Ven), and I assume that I like other guys, too , I know and I see.
This Great Prince, I think as follows: "Alara Kalama declares this is not only because faith:" After the self-knowledge, self-certified, self-gain, new I dwell. "Alara Kalama certainly know this law, This shows then residing ". This prince, then I come to Alara Kalama in, after I told Alara Kalama to: "Sage Kalama, to what extent, his self-consciousness, self-certified, self-gain, and declared this legal?" This prince was told that, Alara Kalama declares on land owned Radio.
Then the Great Prince, I thought: "Not only has Alara Kalama have faith, I also have faith. Not only Alara Kalama are diligent, we have also diligently. Not only Alara Kalama new have thought, and I too have thought. Not only Alara Kalama are making, I also have to. Not only Alara Kalama new knowledge, I also have understanding. So I try to be legal proof that Alara Kalama declared: "After the self-knowledge, self-certified, self-gain, I dwell."
Then the United death, not long after the self-knowledge, self-certified, self achieve that measures fastly, I dwell. Then the Great Prince, I come to Alara Kalama in, after arriving, I say to Alara Kalama: "Hey Sage Kalama, there must have been self-knowing sage, insight, self-achieved and declared this law to the extent so?" - "Well, sage, I have self-knowledge, self-certified, self-achieved and declared this law to such a degree." - "Hey Sage, I also self-knowledge, self-certified, self-achieved and declared this law to such a degree." - "It benefits our behalf, It's smart for our benefit instead, as we can see such a venerable of dignity! France that I self-knowledge, self-certified, self-gain, and claims, the Sage was legal autonomy, self-certified, self-gain and abides; measures that self-knowing sage, insight, self-gain and dwell, that my own self-consciousness approach, insight, self-gain and claims; measures that I know, it was Sage said measures; measures that sage said, the measures that I know. I like, such as sage, sage like, I'm like that. Now come here, Hien Illustration, two let's take care of this congregation! "
Thus, the Great Prince, Alara Kalama was my master, to book me, he disciple of his peers, and worship Me with supreme devotion. This United death, then I think about it: "France is not directed to cover glass, not toward dispassion, not toward annihilation, not towards peace, not toward the upper position, not toward enlightenment, not towards Nirvana, which only led to attaining land ownership Forever ". Thus, the Great Prince, I do not revere this law, and that the legal waiver, and I walked away.
Then the Great Prince, I, who go looking for something even good, seek peace supreme supreme path. We come to Uddaka Ramaputta, when finished I told Uddaka Ramaputta: "Sage, I want to live in dignity, this legislation. To be told that, this prince Uddaka Ramaputta told me:" This venerable, please live (and dwell), It is so, that person your mind soon as his Guru (teaching) self-knowledge, self-certified, self-gain and dwell. "This Great Prince, I was informed Throughout his approach fastly. And this prince to environmental issues and problems brandishing spokesman speaking, I say the teachings of wise man, and the teachings of Elders (Theravada), and Ta Self said that I like other people too, I know and I see.
This Great Prince, I think as follows: "Rama declared this is not because faith:" After the self-knowledge, self-certified, self-gain are we dwell. "It certainly see Rama, know this law , then residing ". This prince, then I come to Uddaka Ramaputta in, after arriving I told Uddaka Ramaputta: "Sage Rama, to some extent, self-knowing Him, insight, self-achieved and declared this legal?" United death heard this so, Uddaka Ramaputta great statement about non-ideal non African origin.
Then the Great Prince, I thought: "Not only have new Rama had faith. I also have faith. Not only Rama are diligent, we have also diligently. Not only have new Rama anniversary Also, there are concepts. Not only have the new Rama, I also have to. Not only new knowledge Rama, I also have understanding. So I try to be legal proof that Rama declared: "After While self-knowledge, self-certified, self-gain, self-dwell ".
Then the United death, not long after the self-knowledge, self-certified, self achieve that measures fastly, I dwell. Then the Great Prince, I come to Uddaka Ramaputta in, after arriving, I told Uddaka Ramaputta: "Hey Sage Rama, there must have been self-knowing sage, insight, self-achieved and declared this law to the extent so?" - "Well Sage, I have self-knowledge, self-certified, self-achieved and declared this law to such a degree." - "Hey Sage, I also have self-knowledge, self-certified, self-achieved and declared this law to such a degree." It benefits our behalf! It's smart for our benefit instead, as we can see such a venerable of dignity! French I, self-knowledge proof, self-gain and claims, the law was self-knowing sage, insight, self-gain and abides; but Sage legal autonomy, self-certified, self gain and dwell, the self-knowing I was legal, insight, self gain and claims; I know the law, the law said that Sage; but Sage said measures, the measures that I know. I like how, sage is so; Sage how, I was the same. Now come here, Sage, let's take care of two congregations of this! "
Thus, the Great Prince, Uddaka Ramaputta is my master, to book me, he disciple of his peers, and worship Me with supreme devotion. This prince, then I thought: "This is not intended to cover the French cup, not directed to dispassion, not toward annihilation, not towards peace, not toward the upper position, not toward enlightenment, not direction to Nirvana, which only leads to the attainment of non-ideal heresies African origin ". Thus, the Great Prince, I not honor him and renounce legal measures that, I left.
This United death, I, who seek something very moral, sought peace supreme supreme path, sequentially travels in water Magadha (Magadha) and arrive at convergence Uruvela optimistic (long frequency Pros speakers). Here, I found a place to yours, a comfortable forest clusters, with rivers flowing close bright, with a fording place easily endearing, and surrounding villages surrounded easier to beg. This prince, then I thought to myself: "What an endearing place, a comfortable forest clusters, with rivers flowing close bright, with a fording place easily endearing, and surrounding villages have surrounded Easy to beg. It is a place sufficient for an electronic Good men can ardent earnest effort ". And the Great Prince, I sat down in that place and think: "It is sufficient to be diligent."
But the Great Prince, there are three examples arise in me, wonderful, previously never heard: Hey United element, such as a stick with wet, sappy and put in water. A man came, holding fire tools with the thought: "I will kindle a fire, heat will emerge." This United death, he think? He took stick wet, sappy put in this water, then rubbing with fire tools may kindle the fire, that fire out okay?
- No, venerable sir. Why? Buddha, because the tree was wet, sappy to be soaked in water, so he was just tired and frustrated.
- Also, the Great Prince, the recluse or Brahmin live no renunciation of physical fitness, what for we belong to such sexual lust, sexual love, sex marriage implies, sexual desire hope, brain fitness heat, the interior is not well rid, not smart lighten, if the venerable recluse or Brahmin is suddenly feeling the feelings glare of pain, suffering, intense, fierce, and he was not able to show knowledge, supreme Enlightenment, and if these venerable recluse or Brahmin does not suddenly feeling the glare feeling pain, suffering pain, intense, fierce, and he will not be able to show knowledge, supreme Enlightenment. United this element, which is the first example, subtle, previously never heard, was started up in me.
This prince, then a second example, subtle, previously never heard, was started up in me. United this element, such as a stick with wet, sappy, was rescued from the water, placed on dry land. A man came, holding fire tools with the thought: "I will kindle a fire, heat will emerge." This United death, he think? He took stick wet, sappy, was rescued from the water, was placed on dry land, then rubbed with fire tools, can kindle the fire, the heat made out okay?
- No, the Venerable Gotama. Why? This venerable Gotama, because the stick was wet, sappy, oil was recovered from the water and placed on dry land, so he was just tired and frustrated.
- Also, the Great Prince, the recluse or Brahmin live no renunciation of physical fitness, what for he belongs to sex as sexual desire, sexual love, sex hinted Tuesday, fitness aspirations, educational brain temperature, the interior has not been well rid of, has not been well lighten. If the venerable recluse or Brahmin is suddenly feeling the glare feeling pain, suffering, intense, fierce, and he was not able to show knowledge, supreme Enlightenment . And if these venerable recluse or Brahmin does not suddenly feeling feelings glare of pain, suffering, intense, fierce, and neither can he attained knowledge, supreme chief Enlightened. United this element, which is the second example, subtle, previously never heard, was started up in me.
This prince, then a third example, subtle, previously never heard, was started up in me. United this element, such as a dry stick, not plastic, was rescued from the water and placed on dry land. Having someone to hold fire tools with the thought: "I will kindle a fire, hot fire going out". This United death, he think? He took stick dry, not plastic, was rescued from the water and placed on dry land, then rubbed with fire tools, can kindle the fire, making it hot out okay?
- Ladies are, Venerable Gotama. Why? This venerable Gotama, because the stick was dry, not plastic, to be fished out of the water, placed on dry land.
- Also, the Great Prince, the venerable recluse or Brahmin live detachment of physical fitness, what for he belongs to sex, like sexual desire, sexual love, sex darker , different sexual expectations, brain fitness heat, the interior is well rid of. If the venerable recluse or Brahmin is suddenly feeling the glare feeling pain, suffering, intense, fierce, and he can be attained knowledge supreme Enlightenment. And if these venerable recluse or Brahmin does not suddenly feeling the pain sensation, intense, fierce, they have also attained supreme knowledge Enlightenment. United this element, which is the third example, subtle, previously never heard, was started up in me.
This prince, then I thought: "Let the gnashing of teeth, tongue sticking up on top of the throat, take heart tame the mind, convince the mind, beating heart!" This prince, then I gritted teeth, tongue glued on top of the throat, take heart tame the mind, convince the mind, beating heart. When I was gnashing of teeth, tongue glued on top of the throat, take heart tame the mind, convince the mind, beating heart, sweat escape from the place of my armpit. This prince, as an athlete who took a sick head and grabbed his shoulders, can overpower, overcome and defeat him. This United death, when I was gnashing of teeth, tongue glued on top of the throat, take heart tame the mind, convince the mind, beating heart, sweat escape from the place of my armpit, the United death, for I have lice oil Centre ardent, diligent, paddle, oil dwell conceivable without wavering, but I loved still agitated, is not calm, because I am driven by the due diligence effort against unpleasant did.
This United death, then I think as follows: "Let us hold your breath meditation." And the Great Prince, and I held my breath very, exhale through the mouth and through the nose. This United death, when I breathlessly wealth, exhale through the mouth and through the nose, then an awful wind blows up, past the ears. United this element, such as sound horrible coming from the pedestal is blowing bellows of a blacksmith. Likewise, the United death, when I breathlessly wealth, exhale through the mouth and through the nose, when a terrible wind blew up, across the ear. United this death, for I have even mind oil ardent, diligent, paddle, oil is thought to dwell not oscillate, but my body still agitated, not calm, because I am driven by the due diligence effort against him unpleasant.
This United death, then I think as follows: "Let us cultivate more Zen breathless". And the Great Prince, and I held my breath very, exhale through the mouth, through the nose, and across the ear. This United death, when I held my breath exhale through mouth wealth, passed through the nose and ears, they have terrible wind blew sharp pain in my head. United this element, such as an athlete who beheaded another man with a sharp sword, so the United death, when one breathless multitude, exhale through the mouth, nose and passed through the ear, there horrible wind blew stinging in my head. United this death, for I have lice oil concern, ardent, diligent, paddle, oil is thought to dwell not oscillate, but my body still agitated, is not calm, because I am driven by diligence, due diligence against him unpleasant.
This United death, then I think as follows: "Let us cultivate more Zen breathless". And the Great Prince, and I held my breath very, exhale, through the mouth, nose and passed through the ear, I feel headache, a horrible way. United this element, such as an athlete taking a hard leather belt wrapped around his head and tightens its grip round; also, the Great Prince, when I breathlessly wealth, exhale, through the mouth, through the nose, and across the ear, I felt a terrible headache. United this death, for I have lice oil concern, ardent, diligent paddle, oil is thought to dwell not oscillate, but my body still agitated, is not calm, because I am driven by the due diligence effort against him unpleasant.
This United death, then I think as follows: "Let us cultivate more Zen breathless". And the Great Prince, and I held my breath very, exhale, through the mouth, nose and passed through the ear. This United death, when I breathlessly wealth, exhale through the mouth, nose and passed through the ear, a terrible wind that cut across my belly. United this element, such as a skilled butcher or butcher disciples abdomen cut with a knife sharp cut of beef. Likewise, the United death, when I breathlessly wealth, exhale, through the mouth, nose and passed through the ear, a horrible cut tops my belly. United this death, for I have lice oil concern, ardent, diligent, paddle, although conceivable to dwell, not oscillate but my body still agitated, is not calm, because I am driven by diligence, due diligence against him unpleasant.
This United death, then I think as follows: "Let us cultivate more Zen breathless". And the Great Prince, and I held my breath very, exhale, through the mouth, nose and passed through the ear. This United death, when I breathlessly wealth, exhale through the mouth, nose and passed through the ear, there is a horrible heat arises in my body. United this element, such as the two athletes after holding a weaker arm, grilled him, burned him on a coal pit fire. Likewise, the United death, when I breathlessly wealth, exhale, through the mouth, nose and passed through the ear, there is a horrible heat arises in my body. United this death, for I have lice oil concern, ardent, diligent, paddle, oil is thought to dwell, not fluctuating, but my body still agitated, is not calm, because I was dominant by diligence, due diligence against him unpleasant.
Again, the United death, gods saw it said the following: "recluse Gotama was already dead." Some gods say: "recluse Gotama is not dead, but the recluse Gotama about to die". Some gods say: "recluse Gotama is not dead. Recluse Gotama, nor dying. Recluse Gotama is level Arhat, the life of an Arhat is like dress".
This United death, then I think as follows: "Let's absolutely true." Then the United death, gods to me and say: "Hey Good is rewarded, Sage has absolutely not true. Hey Good is rewarded, if Sage had absolutely true, we will pour the dish Devas through the pores to Sage, and Sage so alive ". Then the Great Prince, I think as follows: "If I absolutely real and this Devas Devas dishes poured through the pores to me and so I am still alive, so I lied time Ta ". This Great Prince, I dismissed her gods and said: "It was enough."
This United death, then I think about it like this: "Let's minimize eating, eat less drop by drop, like green bean soup, black bean soup or soup nuts or small bean soup". And the United death, while I minimized the diet, eat every single drop, like green bean soup, black bean soup or bean soup nuts or small soup, my body became extremely emaciated. Because I eat too little, my limbs became like the grass or burning frame withered vines; because I eat too little, round table of I become like toenail camels; because I eat too little, exposing my spine like a ball chain; because I eat too little, emaciated ribs of rafters, columns I like a dilapidated house on stilts; because I eat too little, so my eyeballs glitter lies deep in the hole of the eyes, like light sparkling water located deep in a deep water wells; because I eat too little, my scalp to become dry as disheveled white pumpkin and bitter cut before September, with hot wind to dry disheveled. This prince, if I thought: "Let's abdominal skin touch", the very backbone was I grabbed. If I thought: "Let touched backbone", then the belly skin was I grabbed. Because I eat too little, this should United death, my belly skin clinging to the spine. This prince, if I thought, "I defecated or urinated" then I fell qu? face down on the ground, because I eat too little. This prince, if I wanted to ease my body, hands to massage the limbs, then the United death, while I massage the limbs, loss of hair from the body decay Me, for I eat too little.
Again, the United death, someone saw it said the following: "recluse Gotama with black skin". Some people say: "recluse Gotama, black skin, recluse Gotama have gray skin." Some people say: "recluse Gotama is not black skin, the skin is not gray." Some people say: "recluse Gotama is not black skin, the skin is not gray, recluse Gotama with deep yellow skin". Until such a degree, the United death, my skin which pure, innocent perish, because I eat too little.
This United death, then I think as follows: "In ancient times there are recluse or Brahmin suddenly feeling feelings glare of pain, suffering, intense, fierce. But this suffering is supreme, can not have anything more. About the future, there is the recluse or Brahmin suddenly feeling the glare feeling pain, suffering, intense, fierce. But this suffering is supreme What more can not. In the present, with the recluse or Brahmin suddenly feeling the glare feeling pain, suffering, intense, fierce. But this suffering is dark Rooftop, can not have anything more. But I, with the fierce austerity like these, there's no upper legal evidence, knowledge wins saint worthy. Or is there any other path to enlightenment ? "
This United death, then I think as follows: "I know, while my father, in the course of Sakka (Shakyamuni) is plowed and I was sitting under the shade tree-line-salt (jambu), I ly Education, glass immoral legal residence certificate first Meditation, a blissful state of being sexual by glass, offering, with the quarterfinals. " When dwell so, I thought, "this path can lead to enlightenment reasonable?" And the United death followed that idea, this consciousness arises in me: 'This is the path to enlightenment ".
This prince, then I thought: "I have this fear of affordable pleasures, a glass of sexual pleasures, glass immoral law?" This prince, then I thought: "I am not afraid of these pleasures, a glass of sexual pleasures, glass immoral law." '
Then the Great Prince, I thought: "Now it is not easy to attain his pleasures, with horrible sickly body like this. Let's eat real rough, eating sour". Then the Great Prince, I eat real rough, eat sour. This prince, at that time, five monks were served I thought: "When legal recluse Gotama, he'll tell us." This prince, seeing I actually eat raw, eat sour, that one was disgusted me, walked away and said: "This recluse Gotama fully live material, to give diligent, prosperous life callbacks ".
And the United death, after eating real rough and strength back, I sexual ly, ly immoral law, residence certificate first Meditation, a blissful state of being sexual by glass, offering there quarterfinals. United this element, such pleasures arise where I was last but not influential to me.
Killing Games and quarterfinals, Monday Meditation residence certificate, a blissful state due to birth, no games, no quad, single-mindedly internal static. United this element, such pleasures arise in me, to exist but not dominate my mind.
Ly Hy discharge residence, mindfulness and awareness, body feel the pleasures which the sages called optimistic discharge residence concept, Zen residence certificate Tuesday. United this element, such pleasures arise in me, to exist but not dominate my mind.
Discharge exhaust communication line, kill incentives sensations rapture before, Zen residence certificate Wednesday, neutral, discharging pure thoughts. United this element, such pleasures arise in me, to exist but not dominate my mind.
With a calm mind, pure in light not contaminated, not negativity, skilful, easy to use, stable, calm like that, I direct the mind, to the Additional Inbound Intelligent Network. We remember the past life, as a life, two lives, three generations, four died, five lives, ten lives, twenty died, thirty-life, life forty, fifty lives, a hundred lives, a thousand life, one hundred thousand lives, many lives damaged, many lifetimes, many damaged and the life. I remember saying, "At the other place, I like this name, family like this, like this class, like this painful feeling optimistic life expectancy to levels like this. After his death in there, I was born in to it. At that place, I like this name, family like this, like this class, like this painful feeling optimistic life expectancy to levels like this. " Thus, I remembered many past lives with the outline and details. United this element, which is the first intelligent in the night I saw a crop, destroy ignorance, intelligent being, referring to kill, light being, because I live not spontaneous, enthusiastic, ardent.
With a calm mind, pure in light not contaminated, not negativity, skilful, easy to use, stable, calm like that, I direct the mind, intellect afferent to the birth and death of beings. I and the pure divine eye, superhuman, see life and death of beings. I know that all beings, inferior people who noble, beautiful people, rough guys bad luck, the unfortunate are so happy their careers. These beings do evil deeds of the body, words and thoughts, slander the saint, according wrong, generate follow wrong now; these people, after relatives damage public network, must be born into the realm of evil, the Beast, deprivation, in hell. And yet these beings do the deeds of the body, words and thoughts, not libel the sages, follow the right view, create now follow the right view; these people after themselves corrupt public network, was born to the animal charity, heaven, on earth. So I and the pure divine eye, superhuman, see life and death of beings. I know that beings inferior person, who noble, beautiful people, ugly rough guys, lucky, who suffer and are due to conduct their business. United this element, which is proving to be Monday night I saw centered ignorance kill, intelligent being, possessed kill, light being, because I live not spontaneous, enthusiastic, ardent.
With a calm mind, pure, clear, not contaminated, not negativity, skilful, easy to use, stable, calm like that, I direct the mind, afferent to gonorrhea take place. I know as fact: "This is suffering", known as truth: "This is the cause of suffering", known as real: 'This is the cessation of suffering ", known as real:' This is the path leading to the cessation of suffering" , know as fact: "These are illegal or" know as truth: "This is the cause of gonorrhea or" know as truth: "This is the eradication of illicit or" know as truth: "This is me Road leading to the eradication of illicit or ". Thanks to know this, so aware, my mind escape illegal sex, organic contraband escape, escape ignorance. For itself has liberated so, I rise to understanding: "I have liberated" I already knew: "Birth was killed, has dignity, to do did, after this present life is no life any other life. " United this element, which is the third league in soup I saw last, Removal ignorance, intelligent being, referring to kill, light being, because I live not spontaneous, ardent zeal.
Then the Great Prince, I think as follows: "We attained by France, it is deep, hard to see, hard evidence, the first President, noble, super reasoning, subtle, people only understood the position. But this popular masses craving, craving pleasure, appetite craving. For popular masses craving, craving pleasure, appetite craving, it is difficult to see Idapaccayata paticcasamuppàda theorem (Y Nature Origination France ); this event very difficult to see; ie the net just all act, the birth abolish all medical and anti-craving, dispassion, cessation, Nibbana. If I preach now that the other person does not understand Ta, so the true anguish for me, so it frustrating for me! " United this element, then the shelf is inconceivable, never heard from before, was started up in me:
Why I say the Dharma,
realizations difficult?
Who has taken the field,
this method is difficult realizations.

Going against the current, profound,
hard to see one, very delicate,
Ke attachment ignorance,
not see this law.
Then the Great Prince, with such thoughts, my heart toward passive inaction, did not want preaching.
This prince, then Brahma Sahampati to know my thoughts; with your mind, immediately thought: "Alas, the world will be destroyed, the world would be septic death, if the mind of the Tathagata, Arhat level, Enlightenment towards passive inaction, do not want to preach. " Then the Great Prince, Brahma Sahampati, like a stretched arm athlete is shrinking, or co arms outstretched; also, he disappeared from the world of Brahma, and appeared before me. This prince, then Brahma Sahampati upper robe covering one shoulder palms and transparency towards my shoulder with me: "Buddha, please sermon! White Auspicious, please preach! They are beings less contaminated dust will be hazardous if not to hear the Dharma. If heard, these people can dig out the dharma ". This prince, on improving Sahampati said. After saying this, add the following to say:
In ancient Magadha,
the legal time impure,
France due to defilements center,
therefore reflecting the effect.
Let's open the expanding,
this invincible door.
Let them hear French,
Grade Purity Realization.

Like standing on a rock,
extreme high mountain On
Someone stood looking down,
moans being gathered.
Also, rancid Thien Tue,
Tier receipt extensively,
Leo crowned castle,
build by Dharma
Tier escapism melancholy,
Looking down pants crowd being,
Being oppressive sorrow,
old sentient Being dominant,

Heroes stand up,
Tier Victory battlefield.
The traveler chief,
Ly Exit Level of debt.
Let's go around the world,
Bhagavan Tier Enlightenment!
Be subtle legal theories,
listeners will break out!
This prince, after knowing the word Brahma requested, out of compassion for all beings, with Buddha eyes, I looked around the world. This prince, with Buddha eyes, I saw little dust classes of life, many lives dust, ranked benefit grounds, padded base, has rated wholesomeness, evil nature, have docile class, hard training, and a few saw the danger to other world reborn and dangerous deeds mistakes. As in the lake blue lotus, pink lotus pond or lake with some white lotus blue lotus, red lotus, white lotus or water born, grow underwater, not rise from the water, underwater nourished. There is a blue lotus, white lotus pink lotus or water born, grew up under water, rise to the surface alive. There are a number of blue lotus, white lotus pink lotus or water born, grew up under water, rise up out of the water, not water wet. Also, the Great Prince, with Buddha eyes, I saw dust class beings at birth, multiple birth dust, ranked benefit grounds, padded base, has rated wholesomeness, evil nature, difficult to teach ranked docile, and some see the danger to other world reborn and dangerous deeds mistakes. And the Great Prince, I say the following poem with Brahma Sahampati:
Doors open immortality,
For those who listen.
Give faith,
not your exact.
Free thinking nuisance,
I did not want to preach,
legal Ultimate magic,
Between The species living beings.
(Oh Brahma)
This prince, then Brahma Sahampati thought: "I have a chance to Bhagavan sermon", worship Me, the organic body towards me, and then disappeared in place.
This United death, then I think about it: "I will preach to the first one, one will quickly understand this Dhamma?" This prince, then I thought to myself: "Now there Alara Kalama is wise, multiculturalism, lucid, have long life lived less dust. Let's first sermon to Alara Kalama, you will quickly understand Chief This ". United this element, then the gods to me and say: "Buddha, Alara Kalama have common destiny seven days". Then knowledge arises in me: 'Alara Kalama have common destiny seven days ". United this mail, I thought: "What a great damage to Alara Kalama: If hearing this approach, Alara Kalama will quickly break out".
Then the Great Prince, I thought: "I will preach to someone first? Who will quickly understand this Dhamma?" Then the Great Prince, I thought: "Now there is a degree of knowledge Uddaka Ramaputta, multicultural, lucid, have long life to live less dust. Let's first sermon to Uddaka Ramaputta. This will quickly understand Chief This. " Then the gods to me and say: "O Exalted Uddaka Ramaputta yesterday was common destiny". Then knowledge arises in me: "shared destiny Uddaka Ramaputta did yesterday". United this mail, I thought: "What a great damage to Uddaka Ramaputta. If you hear this law, Uddaka Ramaputta will quickly break out".
This prince, then I thought: "I will preach to someone first? Who will quickly understand this Dhamma?" Then the Great Prince, I thought: "This group of five monks have served me when I was ardent efforts, the group was so much help. So let's first sermon to the group of five monks!" Then the Great Prince, I thought: "Now a group of five monks at where?" This prince, with superhuman pure divine eye, I saw a group of five monks at Baranasi (Benares), at Isipatana, Deer Park. Then the United death, after a long stay in Uruvela until contentment, I set out to Baranasi.
This prince, an evil pagan named Upaka network, have seen me when I was walking on the road between Gaya and the Bodhi tree. After the show, he told me:
"- The base of discerning true sage. Skin color of sage pure truth, pure truth. Hey Sage, for what purpose, sage ordained? Who is the Master of Sage? Sage Legal happy life over it? "
This prince, when they heard that, I said to deviant religion Upaka network following verse:
"- I, Career Win all,
I, Tri Necessary steps.
All the law, not infected,
All the measures, detachment.
I live foot liberation,
he shall take every craving.
So I voluntarily,
And y to just anyone?

I have no Teacher,
Grade as I do not have.
Between Nhon world, God,
no one with me.
Tier Arhat in the world,
supreme masters.
Themselves Enlightenment,
I am calm, serene.

To move the wheel.
I have come to Kasi.
Gióng up empty immortal,
In the world of blindness. "
"- As Sage was claiming, Sage deserves Infinite Career Wins."
"- As I, the price ladder,
those who witness illegal take,
Evil legal, convince me,
therefore, I am champion. "
(Hey Upaka)
This prince, after being told that, deviant pagan network Upaka told me:
"- Hey Sage, hoping that the work is so".
Saying so, Upaka shook his head and followed one another down.
This prince, then I go to Baranasi sequentially, Isipatana, Deer Park, go to the site in a group of five monks. This United death, when a group of five monks from far away to see me, have together agreed as follows: "Behold the sage, this recluse Gotama are going; you live in affluence, has since give ardent, life has become full access material. We should never have bowed, nor have stood up, taking care not to have bowl. Book a seat, and if he wants, he will sit ". This United death, but when I go to close, five monks can not keep what he had to agree. Someone came to pick me and take care bowl, someone arranged seats, someone brought water to wash feet. But he called me by name with noun Sage (Avuso).
United-mail this when we heard that, I said to a group of five monks:
"- This, monks, do not have to call me by name and user name from Sage. This, monks, the Tathagata is the order Arhat, Enlightenment. Let slang ear, France immortality evidence, I teach, I preach. Live according to your teacher recommendations, and he did not how long, after the self-knowledge, self-certification, achieved within the existing order, supreme purpose of the virtues that the Good Men Prince ordained right feet, abandoning the family, no family life and He will dwell. "
This prince, when they heard that, a group of five monks told me:
"- Sage Gotama, with this lifestyle, with this religious direction, with this ascetic, Sage has not attained France superheroes, knowledge, wins worthy saint, this is how sage, with affluent lifestyle, with a waiver ardent, with callbacks complete physical life, could be attained France superheroes, knowledge wins worth saint? "
This prince, when they heard that, I said to a group of five monks:
"- This, monks, the Tathagata not comfortable life, not abandon essential need, no matter callbacks full life. This, monks, the Tathagata is the order Arhat, Chief Equal Enlightenment. This, monks, go slang ear, France has attained immortality, I teach, I preach. Live according to your teacher recommendations, and he did not how long, after the self-knowledge, self-certified, self-achieved Now in the present supreme purpose of Thien Pham unfortunate that the male-home, leaving my family, no family life, and He will dwell. "
This prince, the second time, a group of five monks told me:
"- Sage Gotama, with this ... knowledge lifestyle deserved wins saint?"
This prince, the second time I said to the group of monks:
"- This, monks, the Tathagata not affluent ... and He will dwell."
This prince, the third time, a group of five monks told me:
"- Sage Gotama, with this ... knowledge lifestyle deserved wins saint?"
This prince, when they heard that, I said to a group of five monks:
"- This, monks, ever, for he has accepted that I had never said so reasonable?"
"- Buddha never the same."
"- This, monks, the Tathagata is the order Arhat, Enlightenment. Let slang ear, France has attained immortality, I teach, I preach. Live conforming to encourage teachers, the He did not how long, after the self-knowledge, investment securities, in order to achieve even current supreme purpose of the virtues that the Friendly South-home, leaving my family, no family life and He will dwell ".
Six people live, with the food but the two Bhikkhus brought alms. Thus, the Great Prince, we five monks were presented with such heretical doctrine thus soon attained the upper right of the current position, realization, attainment and residing supreme finality descendants of dignity that the home-home salary, leave home, no family life towards.
When told this, lord prince Bodhi:
- How long, venerable sir, a monks accept Tathagata is the leader, the supreme witness goal ... and dwell.
- Hey United death, here, I would ask United death. Depending on the United death may endurance, United death reply. This prince, prince think? Prince has skillful in vocational and technical elephant hook use it?
- Ladies and yes, lord, the elephant is skilled in technical and vocational using hook.
- Hey United death, King Prince think? There are people who come and say: "Great Prince elephant Bodhi technical know and use hook. I will learn techniques and use elephant hook with United death". If people did not have faith, the faith of what can be achieved, he can not achieve. If he is more patient, less sick time what can be achieved, he can not achieve. If he is deceitful, cunning, of what no fraud, no cunning can achieve, he did not achieve. If he is lazy, what time effort, diligence can be achieved, he has not achieved. If he had included intellectual property, the intellectual of what can be achieved, he has not achieved. This prince, prince think? He can ride elephants and learning techniques used hook with United death not?
- Buddha, who, oil accomplishment only a virtue, he also can not ride elephants and learning techniques used hook with children; how much more (if he achievements) both in virtue!
- Hey United death, King Prince think? Here, someone came in and said: "Great Prince elephant Bodhi technical know and use hook. I will learn techniques and use elephant hook with United death". If they have confidence, the confidence that can be achieved, he achieved. If he is less illness, less sick time what can be achieved, he achieved. If he is not insincere, unsophisticated, what time is not fraud, perfidy can not be achieved, he achieved. If he is diligent, hardworking, diligently what time, diligence can be achieved, he achieved. If they have the wisdom, the wisdom of what can be achieved, he achieved. This prince, prince think? He can ride elephants and learning techniques used hook with United death not?
- Buddha, who, for the achievement of oil just a virtue, can also ride elephants and learning techniques used hook with children; how much more (if he achievements) both in virtue.
- Also, the Great Prince, have diligently spending this year. What is the year? Here, the United death, the monks have faith, believe the enlightenment of the Tathagata. He is the Exalted, level Arhat, Enlightenment, Minh Hanh Tuc, Auspicious, the World League, the Diaoyu macho, Thien Sphinx, Buddha, Bhagavan.
He fewer diseases, less brains, with the digestion is regulated, not too cold, not too hot, medium, with diligence.
He no deceit, cunning, self behaving as masters feet for, to have a place or for co virtues.
He lived ardent, diligent abandon the causes of evil, making start-up of charity law, permanent, persistent, not giving burden for good behavior.
He has intellect intellectual achievement of being destroyed (by the law), with the saint can enter right feet leading to the cessation of suffering. Hey Wang Zi, such as in a globular GMT.
This United death, monks spent ardent achievements this year, accepted the Tathagata is the one leadership, after having asserted itself with a rooftop tri right position in the current supreme virtue finality that for this purpose the Good men ordained to death right feet, abandoning the family, not family life, and he may be enlightened, attainment and residing in seven years.
This United death, let alone seven years, an achievement monks spent five essential need ... and for six years ... five years, four years, three years, two years, one year. This United death, let alone a year, a year Monks ardent achievements ... and dwell spending seven months. This United death, let alone seven months, an achievement monks spent five essential need ... and dwell within six months ... in five months, four months, three months, two months, one month, half month. This United death, let alone half a month, a year achievements monks ardent genus ... and dwell for seven night. This United death, let alone a seven night, monks achievements this year spent six nights ardent day ... in the night the day, four night day, three-night, two-night date, a date night.
This United death, let alone a date night, a bhikkhu ardent achievements in this genus, accept the Tathagata is the leadership level, if the evidence afternoon teaching the morning wins, if faculty teach the morning, the time will witness the afternoon wins.
When they heard that, Great Prince Bodhi lord:
- Oh, how the Buddha! Oh, it was France! Oh, it was a fine sermon instead! If the certificate afternoon teaching the morning wins, if the morning teaching certificate afternoon the enemy wins.
When they heard that, young man said to the United death Sanjikaputta Bodhi:
- So this venerable Bodhi said: "Oh, it is Buddha! Oh, it is France! Oh, it was a fine sermon instead!" But the Great Prince did not say: "I seek refuge this venerable Gotama , refuge France and refuge Monks Increase ".
- Hey Sanjikaputta, do not have to say so! Sanjikaputta Hey, do not say so! Sanjikaputta this, the front side facing the pattern of our body, ourselves heard as follows: "One time, this Sanjikaputta, Exalted in Kosambi resident, at the monastery Ghosita. Sample our body is pregnant, went to Bhagavan, after arrival, bowed and sat down on one side. Sitting down on one side, our body form prospectus with the Exalted: "Buddha, this child of the child, whether boy or girl, and for refuge the Exalted, France and refuge refuge them monks. Looking forward to getting it done Bhagavan lay, between now and the public network, it lifelong devotion. "One more time, this Sanjikaputta, Bhagavan Bhagga resident among the people, in Sumsumaragira, Bhesakala forest, Deer Park. Then people my breasts, my side to lift me, go to Bhagavan, after arrival, bowed and stood aside. Stand aside, the lord of my breast: "Buddha, the prince of this Bodhi please provisions y Bhagavan, France and refuge refuge them monks. Blessed One accept this as a lay prince, from now to the public network, please lifelong devotion. "And now, this Sanjikaputta third time Bhagavan take refuge, refuge in France and the refuge we Monks . "I do recognize the Blessed One lay, between now and the public network, the Lifetime specified threshold".END=NAM MO SAKYAMUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY=THICH CHAN TANH.THE MIND OF ENLIGTHMENT.WORLD VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST ORDER=VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST NUN=GOLDEN LOTUS MONASTERY=AUSTRALIA,SYDNEY.30/9/2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment