Sunday 4 October 2015

Middle Nikaya Majjhima Nikaya

112. Six Pure Economics (Chabbisodhana Sutta).


Thus have I heard.
One time Bhagavan residing in Savatthi, Jetavana, Anathapindika at his Vihara. There, Bhagavan called monks, "Hey Monks". - "Yes, venerable sir." The monks did Bhagavan replied yes. Bhagavan says as follows:
- Here, the monks, monks have to say right knowledge (annam) as follows: "I am enlightened wisdom, saying," Sanh took advantage, on well-succeeded, what they can do has been done, not This state also went back again "".
This Monks, words that monks should not praise it should not be dismissed. No praise, no rejection, need to ask the question: "Hey Sage, there are four forms of this statement is Exalted, Wise, Ant Suppose, steps Arhat, true Enlightenment speak . What four? What is seen to speak as to be seen. What is heard is heard to say. What is the feeling is expressed as sensation. What is perceived to speak as is being perceived. The four form this statement, this sage, is Exalted, Wise, Ant Suppose, steps Arhat, Enlightenment speak right feet. But know what, see the What, for four forms of this statement, one can say that Sun's venerable heart is freed from the taints without grasping? "
The monks, the monks, the contraband or annihilation, into complacent practice, what to do have done, laid down the burden, has accomplished the purpose, were useful rid fetters, and was freed by right knowledge, answer Dhamma (anudhamma) he right of the following:
"Reverences, I feel no attachment, no opposition, independent, not bondage, liberation, not consequences, reside with no restrictions mind, for things to be seen ... to be heard ... the feeling ... be aware. Chu Hien, because I know that, see that, for four forms of this statement, I can say my mind was freed from the cankers, no attachment. "
This monks, monks that should be praised, to be rejoicing with the words: "instead!" After praise, rejoicing in the words: "You instead", another question must be asked .:
"Hey Sage, five aggregates is Exalted, Wise, Ant Suppose, steps Arhat, Enlightenment speaks rightly. What is the year? That is excellent aggregates, aggregates idea, Life aggregates, aggregates act, aggregates form. In these aggregates, the sage, is Exalted, Wise, Ant Suppose, steps Arhat, Enlightenment rightly say. But know What we found something, for years this aggregates, Venerable could say the venerable mind is liberated from the cankers, without clinging? "
The monks, the monks of contraband or annihilation, into complacent practice, what to do have done, laid down the burden, has accomplished the purpose, were useful rid fetters, and has are freed by right knowledge, the answer depends of he law shall be as follows:
"Reverences, after learning this identity is powerless, turned septic, no peace, for those colors are grasping means (upayupadana), is the heart of bigotry, bias accept, depending newspapers, for those this physical form, with the cessation, glass clip, cessation, except, exhaust passage, I mind my knowledge the liberation.
Reverences, after learning this life ...
Reverences, after this great info ..
Reverences, upon learning of this issue ..
Reverences, after learning this knowledge is powerless, turned septic, no peace, for those clinging informal means, is the heart of bigotry, bias accept, depending newspapers. For the knowledge that, with the cessation, glass clip, cessation, except, exhaust passage, I mind my knowledge the liberation.
Chu Hien, so that I know that, see that, for years this aggregates, I can say my mind was freed from the cankers, no attachment. "
This monks, monks that should be praised, to be rejoicing with the words: "instead!". After praise, rejoicing in the words: "You instead", another question needs to be asked for more:
"Hey Sage, six world is Exalted, Wise, Ant Suppose, steps Arhat, Enlightenment speak right feet. What is six? Boundaries, aquatic world, fire world, leprosy World , not gender, gender. Six of this world, the sage, is Exalted, Wise, Ant Suppose, steps Arhat, Enlightenment speak. But know something, see something with six world This venerable might say the venerable mind is liberated from the cankers, without clinging? "
The monks, the monks of contraband or annihilation, into complacent practice, what to do have done, has put the burden down, was successful purpose, were useful rid fetters, and has are freed by right knowledge, the answer depends of he law shall be as follows:
"Chu Hien, I went to the boundary as not self, and (go) self as not subject boundaries. For these measures are clinging means depending boundaries, is the heart bigotry, bias accept, depending newspapers; for his approach, with the cessation, paragraph glasses, annihilation, except, exhaust passage, I mind my knowledge the liberation.
Reverences, after I went to the aquatic world ...
Reverences, after I went to the fire world ...
Reverences, after I went to the style world ...
Reverences, after I went to unlimited ...
Reverences, after I went to as non-cognitive self, and (go) self as independent of cognition. For these measures are clinging means depending cognition, is the heart of bigotry, bias accept, depending newspapers; for his approach, with the cessation, glass clip, cessation, except, exhaust passage, I mind my knowledge the liberation.
Chu Hien, so that I know that, see that, for six this world, I can say my mind was freed from the cankers, no attachment. "
The monks, the monks that should be praised, should be rejoicing with the words: "instead!". After praising rejoicing in the words: "You instead", another question must be asked:
"Hey Sage, six internal and external origin is Exalted, Wise, Ant Suppose, steps Arhat, Enlightenment speak right feet. What is six? Eyes and sharp, ear and sound, nose and incense, tongue and taste, body and emotional, and legal reviews. Six exterior of this land, the sage, is Exalted, Wise, Ant Suppose, steps Arhat, Enlightenment speak up. But know something, see something, see something for this country six exterior, Venerable could say the venerable mind is liberated from the cankers, no attachments? ".
The monks, the monks of contraband or annihilation, into complacent practice, what to do have done, laid down the burden, has accomplished the purpose, were useful rid fetters, and has are freed by right knowledge, the answer depends of he law shall be as follows:
"Chu Hien, for the eye, for color, for consciousness, for the law is perceived by consciousness, what qualities have sex, take nothing, what joy, what kindness that everyone has legal attachment means , the center bigotry, bias accept, depending newspapers. For those that approach, with the cessation, glass clip, cessation, except, exhaust passage, I mind my knowledge the liberation. Chu Hien, because I know that, see that, for six exterior this country, I can say my mind was freed from the cankers, no attachments.
Chu Hien, for ears, for hours, for consciousness ...; reverences, for nose, to taste, to share knowledge ...; reverences, for the tongue, for you, for gustatory ...; reverences, for yourself, for promotion, for consciousness ...; reverences, for attention, for law, for consciousness, for the law is perceived by consciousness, what qualities have sex, take nothing, what joy, what kindness that everyone has the means of attachment, the Center bigotry, bias accept, depending newspapers; for his approach, with the cessation, glass clip, cessation, except, exhaust passage, I mind my knowledge the liberation.
Chu Hien, so that I know that, see that, for six exterior this country, I can say my mind was freed from the cankers, no attachment. "
The monks, the monks that should be praised, should be rejoicing with the words: "instead!" After praise, rejoicing in the words: "You instead", another question needs to be asked for more:
"But the sage, so know anything, see anything, so to have this awareness and body for all generals outside, venerable can talk about chronic depending newspapers:" I am the people do, of belonging I had to do ", alongside the venerable custom hypnosis is completely rid of?".
Chu monks, against taints monks had annihilation, into complacent practice, what to do, did, have placed burdens down, has accomplished the purpose, were useful rid fetters, and has are freed by right knowledge, the answer depends of he law shall be as follows:
"Chu Hien, Oldtimer, before I left home, I was foolish. I was Tathagata, the Tathagata disciples preaching. After listening to the law. I have the heart Net credit to the Tathagata. Achievements are purified credits then, I thought: "Life is full of family bondage, roads full of street. Life liberal ordained as unreal. It's very difficult for a person to live in the family can live perfectly well on the full, completely pure, white transparent like shells. So we should shaved, covering robes Asa renunciation, abandoning the family, not family life ".
Chu Hien, some time later, I abandoned assets or abandoned property little big, to give small farmers relatives or abandon her children large retinue, shaved, covering robes-sa, and manufacturing Sale, abandoned the family, not family life.
Once such renunciation, I learn international achievements and lifestyles of monks, I renounce killing, away from killing, Minister for the knife, with kindness, live mercy all beings and all kinds of beings. I give up taking what is not given, taken away by not only keep the items were for, just wish things were for self chastity no thieves. I waive fees on well, living on nuts, live away from the non-virtues, lewd abandon the legal process.
I renounce lying, away lying, speak the words of truth, he was merely on the truth, surely, reliably, without going against his life. I renounce say two blades, said two-edged away; hear something in this place, not to say the other place for delivery split in these people; I heard this in other places, not to say to those people, to students in the other divisions. I live in harmony separatists indirectly, encourage those who are in harmony, joy in harmony, comfort in harmony, joy in harmony, words lead to harmony. I give up harsh speech, away from harsh speech, I said the words softly, through the ears, cute, sympathetic to center, elegant and pleasing to many people, I say such words. I renounce say frivolous, frivolous away say, say time, say the word of truth, words have meaning, words of the Chief Justice, said the words of the law, said the words should be maintenance hold, the words of the rational, coherent system, with benefits.
I give up, no harm to the seeds and herbs, use one day a meal, do not eat at night, eating at the same time not give up. I give up, do not go to the dance, theater, music, demonstrations. I give up, no wreath jewelry, perfume, lotions, the fashion, the very same time. I give up, do not use high beds and large beds. I give up, do not get the county to live. I give, not receive raw meat. I give up, do not get women and girls. I give up, not getting younger and younger housemaids. I give, not receive sheep goats. I give, not receive poultry and swine. I give, not receive elephants, cows, horses and mares. I give, not receive land and rice fields. I give, not receive broker or broker yourself. I give up, do not trade. I give up the fraud by money and measurement scales. I renounce the misconduct such as bribery, fraud, fraud. I give up, no harm, murder, bondage, picture winner, theft, pillage.
I consent (motto) with robes to cover their bodies, with alms food to feed the stomach, go on the spot to carry your bowl y. For as birds fly to everywhere to carry two wings; also, I content with robes to cover their bodies, with alms food to feed the stomach, go on the spot to carry your bowl y. I accomplished St world aggregates, feeling of inner pleasures, no mistakes.
When the eyes see color, I do not hold general minister, who does not hold its own minister. The cause, because the eyes are not tame that craving, bi, legal evil evil arises, I did overpower reason, upholding the eye, the practice of upholding the eye. When the ear heard ... nose ... tongue tasting smelling incense ... dear emotion ... the awareness of the law, I do not hold general minister, does not hold any particular minister. The cause, because the apartment is not tame that craving bi, legal evil evil arises, I did overpower reason, upholding the grounds, upholding the standard practice of the apartment. I accomplished this St. upholding the base, optimistic feeling of inner life, not turbid.
When go, when to go back, I have awareness. When viewed straight, looking around, I have awareness. When bending, the stretch, I have awareness. When carrying double y, y bowl, I have awareness. When you eat, drink, chew, swallow, I have awareness. When defecation, urination, I have awareness. When walking, standing, sitting, lying down, awake, talking, quietly, I have awareness.
And I have accomplished world aggregates Holy, Holy achievements and upholding the achievements of this house St. mindfulness-awareness that, choose a quiet place, solitary as forests, trees, ravines, caves, beaches tha ma, arbor, outdoor, haystack.
After seeking alms about and eating, I sat fetters-old, straight back in place above and mindfulness in front. I give up lust in his life, living with heart craving escapism, wash all craving attention. Renounce hatred, I do not mind living with anger, contentment mercy all sentient beings, and washed off the pitch pleased heart. Abandoning sloth dullness, I survived divorce hypnotic bass, with great attention towards the light, mindful awareness, washed out kiss brooch hypnotic mind. Abolish foreign agitation too, I live no agitation, repentance, inner serenity, washed out agitation center, repentance. Abandoning doubt, I live rid of doubt, no hesitation wondering, washed out suspicious mind to dhamma.
I abandon the five hindrances, the law makes unclean heart, making this strategy black intellectual, sexual ly, ly immoral law, evidence and first permanent meditation, a blissful state of being sexual by glass, offering , since. I kill and reach the quarterfinals, Monday Meditation residence certificate, a blissful state due to birth, no games, no quad, single-mindedly internal static. I cup discharge residence joy, mindfulness and awareness, body feel the pleasures which the sages called optimistic discharge residence concept, Zen residence certificate Tuesday. I am optimistic discharge, discharge of suffering, kill incentives sensations rapture before, Zen residence certificate Wednesday, no suffering, no peanuts, discharging pure thoughts.
With a calm mind, pure, not contaminated, not negativity, skilful, easy to use, stable, calm, so, I took heart, afferent to take place illegally. I know as fact: "This is suffering", known as truth: "This is the cause of suffering", known as true: "It is hard kill", know as truth: "This is the way to destroy suffering" know as fact: "These are illegal or" know as truth: "This is the cause of gonorrhea or" know as truth: "This is the contraband or be rid of", known as truth: "This is the way lead to illegal or eradicated ".
I know this because, thanks to shows like this, my heart rid of illegal sex, organic contraband escape, escape ignorance. For itself has liberated so, I rise to understanding: "I have liberated ''. I said:" Sanh took advantage, on well-succeeded, to-do was made; no longer come back to this state again ".
Chu Hien said so because we found that, for the relatives have this awareness and for all generals outside, chronic depending newspapers: "I am the person to do, under my department who do", alongside custom hypnosis This is completely rid of "."
This Monks Monks that need to be praised, to be rejoicing with the words: "instead!" After praise, rejoicing in the words: "instead!", He should be added as follows: "It benefits our behalf, so cleverly interests instead of us, when we see a You celibate as venerable. "
Bhagavan such preaching. Monks credit joyful life teaching the word Bhagavan.END=NAM MO SAKYAMUNI BUDDHA.( 3 LAN ).VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY=THICH CHAN TANH.THE MIND OF ENLIGTHMENT.WORLD VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST ORDER=VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST NUN=GOLDEN LOTUS MONASTERY=AUSTRALIA,SYDNEY.5/10/2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment