Tuesday 6 October 2015

Middle Nikaya Majjhima Nikaya

Economics 128. Depending negativity (Upakkilesa Sutta).


Thus have I heard.
One time Bhagavan in Kosambi (Qiao-award-di), in monasteries Ghosita (Cu-Bar-la).
At that time the monks live in Kosambi competitive, speculative, fighting each other, hurt each other with weapons tongue. Then the monks came to Bhagavan in, after coming bowed and stood aside. Standing to one side, his monks lord:
- Here, venerable sir, monks in Kosambi, live competition, speculative, fighting each other, hurt each other with weapons tongue. Rather good, lord, if Bhagavan because contentment, to his monks.
Bhagavan quietly accepted. Then Bhagavan went to his monks, immediately after to tell them:
- Well, just then, the monks! Do not have competition, competition argument, conflict, struggle together!
When they heard that, a lord Monks:
- Buddha, Bhagavan is the One French owner, please stop! Buddha, Bhagavan not have hard hearts! Bhagavan let dwell, focus and optimism Stay current! Because of that we are responsible for the competition, competition argument, conflict, struggle.
The second time, Bhagavan told his monks:
- Well, just then, the monks! Do not have competition, competition argument, conflict, struggle together!
The second time, his monks lord:
- Buddha, Bhagavan is the One French owner, please stop! Buddha, Bhagavan not have hard hearts! Bhagavan let dwell, focus and optimism Stay current! Because of that we are responsible for the competition, competition argument, conflict, struggle.
The third time, Bhagavan told his monks:
- Well, just then, the monks! Do not have competition, competition argument, conflict, struggle together!
The third time, Monks was lord:
- Buddha, Bhagavan is the One French owner, please stop! Buddha, Bhagavan not have hard hearts! Bhagavan let dwell, focus on the present communication Stay! Because of that we are responsible for the competition, competition argument, conflict, struggle.
Then Bhagavan morning robes, holding a bowl y and enters Kosambi for alms. After seeking alms in Kosambi, eating, on the way back when alms, after cleanup site is located, taken care bowl, he stood and said the verse:
Amid mass booing,
no one thought I stupid,
Between Sangha dissociation
Does anyone think upward?

Hotel forgetfulness guys say,
three hundred of things flowers,
open mouth, said drop frame,
directions where to go, who knows?

"He yelled at me, hit me!
It hurt me, rob me! "
Who hugged her plaintive anniversary,
implacable hatred.

"He yelled at me, hit me!
It hurt me, rob me! "
Do not hug her conception resentment,
hatred will subside.

Hateful anti hate,
no way kill,
kill hatred Compassion,
is the eternal law.

"Other people do not understand,
here we are destroyed, "
Those who understand this
result, consumption debate.

Who advocated network harm,
Pirates cow, horse properties,
Bandits won the national level,
they also know solidarity and
Why He does so?

If location is your gentle,
companion, cleverly dwell,
won every casualty insurance,
joyful living mindfully.

If you do not beat location,
as King put national level,
Solitude as forest elephants.
Better yet, live alone,
no friends, fools,
Solitude not do evil,
relived, as the forest elephant.
Then Bhagavan stood speak this verse, then go to the village Balakalonakara. Then venerable live in the village Bhagu Balakalonakara. The venerable see Bhagavan remote Bhagu go, immediately ordering the seat and foot-washing water. Bhagavan sat on the seat was drafted; after sitting, he washed the feet. Venerable Bhagu bowed, then sat down on one side. Bhagavan told venerable Bhagu sat in:
- Hey monks, there is no peace? There are no live in peace and happiness? Take alms, have tired from it?
- Buddha, you get peace. Buddha, the children live in peace and happiness. Buddha, the children begging for food from there tired.
Then at the end when the sermon encouraging the venerable Bhagu, makes joyful, make excited, make happy, from the seat up, go to Pacinavamsadaya. At that time, Venerable Anuruddha (A-na-law), venerable Nandiya (Nan-threads) and venerable Kimbila (Kim-billion- dollar) residing in Pacinavamasadaya. Holder see Bhagavan remote garden go to, to see so closely lord:
This recluse, do not have in this garden. Three death in southern Shan, very loving attachment to ego (attakamanipa) reside here. Let no distractions for him.
The venerable Anuruddha heard people keep gardens to talk to Bhagavan and said with holder garden:
- Hey Holder garden, do not have prevented the Exalted! Exalted as our masters have come.
Then the venerable Anuruddha went to venerable Nandiya and venerable Kimbila and say:
- Chu venerable come! The venerable monks come! Bhagavan, our masters have come.
Then the Venerable Anuruddha, venerable venerable Kimbila Nandiya and they met Bhagavan, a man with a bowl y Bhagavan, who prepared a seat, a foot wash water preset. Bhagavan sat on the seat was drafted; after sitting, Bhagavan foot washing. Then the venerable she bowed and sat down on one side. Then Bhagavan told venerable Anuruddha was sitting down one side:
- Hey Anuruddha, the peace he get it? There are no live in peace and happiness? Take alms from fatigue have not?
- Buddha, we are peaceful. Buddha, we live in peace and happiness. Buddha, we have to beg from fatigue.
- Hey Anuruddha, the He has lived in harmony, rejoice together, without arguing. As the water with milk, live glances with sympathetic eyes not?
- Buddha, actually we live in harmony, rejoice together, without arguing, like water with milk, live glances with sympathetic eyes.
- Hey Anuruddha, how to live in harmony He, happy together, like water with milk, live glances with sympathetic eyes?
- Buddha, here we think as follows: "It benefits us instead! It's rather clever interests me, when I was living with the Council on such behavior! Buddha, so for the dignity, the same, the human body arises from now, in front and behind; the start-up of industrial exports, front and back, the start-up of the industry, in front and behind. Buddha, so we think as follows: "I give up my heart and mind of those living in accordance with this venerable". And lord, I abandoned my heart, and living in accordance with the heart of his venerable . Buddha, our other but itself but contracts like a heart.
Then venerable Kimbila Nandiya ... Then venerable lord:
- Buddha, here we think as follows: "It benefits us instead! It's rather clever interests me, when I was living with the same dignity, the same!" Buddha, so for this dignity, the same, the body arises from now, in front and behind; I arise from verbal, in front and behind, the standard start-up from now, in front and behind. Buddha, so we think like this: "Let us give up our mind and living in accordance with the heart of the venerable". And lord, I give up my heart and mind of those living in accordance with his venerable. Buddha, the other though our body but a mind like copper. Buddha, so as to live in harmony, joy together, like water with milk, live glances with sympathetic eyes.
- You instead, rather benign, this Anuruddha! And what, Anuruddha, the distractions he has lived not, zealous, ardent not?
- Buddha, actually we live not spontaneous, enthusiastic, ardent.
- Hey Anuruddha, how, and he lived not spontaneous, enthusiastic, ardent?
- Here, venerable sir, we go into the village who alms ago, he arranged the seats, prepared drinking water, wash your feet, prepared a bowl to remove excess furniture. Who goes to the next village for alms, he, still food left, if desired, then eat, if not put in place without the grass or into the water without insects. He unloads the seat, take away water, foot wash water, take away the bowl to remove excess and wipe furniture for dining. Who saw flaking drinking water, wash water smashed leg, or in the toilet water smashed empty out the water, he will take care of (water). If you do not so with the strength of his hand, he used his hands to call the second person: "Let's take care of (water)". Nevertheless, venerable sir, we do not make a sound so. And until Thursday, lord, throughout the one night we sat discourse about religion. Thus, venerable sir, we live not spontaneous, enthusiastic, ardent.
- You instead, rather benign, this Anurudda! Hey Anuruddha, the He lived undistracted, zealous, ardent thus the upper legal He's attained knowledge wins, worthy saint, comfortable living peace?
- Here, venerable sir, we live not spontaneous, enthusiastic, so ardent, we perceive the aura, as well as the rising of the material. But his aura soon disappear with the rising of the material. We understand the minister is not what it is.
- Hey Anuruddha, his minister of He needs to understand. I, too, is the Anuruddha, before enlightenment, no evidence Enlightenment, was the Bodhisattva, I noticed the aura and the rising of the material. But his aura soon disappear where I, along with the rising of the material. Anuruddha Hey, I thought as follows: "Do what's, what conditioned aura vanished for me, along with the rising of the material?" Anuruddha Hey, I thought as follows: "Nghi or arises in me. Because of my doubts to be turned away and when to turn away, the aura disappeared along with the rising of the material. So I will be how comfortable or not arise in me again. "
This then the Anuruddha, I live no distractions, zealous, ardent, perceived aura along with the rising of the material. But his aura soon disappear where I, along with the rising of the material. This then the Anuruddha, I think as follows: "Do what's, what conditioned, halo disappear where I, along with the rising of the material?" This then the Anuruddha, I think as follows: "No volition arises in me. Because there is no volition, so to be turned away in me; when to be turned away, halo disappears with the rising of rupa. So I have to do how to doubt and not volition not arise in me again. "
This then the Anuruddha, I live not this restlessness ... Then Anuruddha, I think as follows: "Kiss bass, hypnotic, arises in me. Because of dullness, torpor of Ta should be turned away and when to be turned away, halo disappears with the rising of the material. So I have to do how to doubt, not volition and dullness, torpor not arise in me again. "
This then the Anuruddha, I live not this restlessness ... Then Anuruddha, I think as follows: "The fear arose in me. Because of fear, should be turned away to where I am; while the transformed Removal, halo vanish along with the rising of the material. " Just as, for Anuruddha, a person walking on the road, with killer dance to (offensive) from both sides. Predestined from both sides, he arises fear. Also, this Anuruddha, fear arises in me. Because of fear, should be turned to where I kill; when to be turned away, halo disappears with the rising of the material. So how do I have to doubt, no volition, dullness, torpor and fear not arise in me again. "
This then the Anuruddha, I live not this restlessness .. Then Anuruddha, I think as follows: "The catharsis (ubbilla) arises in me. Because there is catharsis, up to where I was turned away; when to be turned away, halo disappears with the rising of the material. For example, this Anuruddha, a seeker of mouth is a treasure, and for once found treasure in his mouth, because of conditions This arises elated. Also, this Anuruddha, buoyed arises in me. Because so excited to be turned away in me; when the variable being consumed along with the rising of the material. So I have to how, to doubt, no volition, dullness, sloth, fear and catharsis does not arise in me again. "
This then the Anuruddha, I live not this restlessness ... Then Anuruddha, I think as follows: "Dam reviews (dutthullam) arises in me. Because sexual attention should be turned to kill in me; when the being turned away, halo disappears with the rising of the material. So how do I have to doubt, no volition, dullness, sloth, fear, catharsis, sexual attention not arise where Ta again ".
This then the Anuruddha, I live no distractions .... this then Anuruddha, I think as follows: "The planet needs to transition arises in me, and for essential-needed transition, so the place to turn away We, as the being turned away, halo disappears with the rising of the material. For example, this Anuruddha, a person with his arms tightly holding a bird that bird fiddler died immediately on the spot. Also So is the Anuruddha, ardent transition arises in me. Because ardent transition ... with the rising of the material. So how do I have to doubt, no volition, drowsiness, sloth, fear, catharsis, sexual attention, and ardent transition not arise in me again. "
This then the Anuruddha, I live not this restlessness ... Then Anuruddha, I think as follows: "Essential to the weakness arises in me. Because ardent too weak, so the place I turned away; when to turn away, the aura disappeared along with the rising of the material. For example, this Anuruddha, a fiddler who caught a bird too loose, the bird was flying from the hands of the person. Also, Anuruddha this ... with the rising of the material. So how do I have to doubt, no volition, dullness, sloth, fear, catharsis, sexual attention, ardent transitional and ardent too weak not arise in me again. "
This then the Anuruddha, I live not this restlessness ... Then Anuruddha, I think as follows: "craving arises in me. Because craving .. with the rising of material ... So I how to doubt, not volition ... ardent craving too weak and does not arise in me again. "
This then the Anuruddha, I live not this restlessness ... Then Anuruddha, I think as follows: "The difference arises where I thought ... with the rising of the material. So I have to how to ... craving doubts and discrepancies do not arise in my thoughts again. "
This then the Anuruddha, I live no distractions, zealous, ardent, and I recognize the aura along with the rising material. The halo was not long gone where I, along with the rising of the material. This then the Anuruddha, I think as follows: "Do what's, what conditioned, halo disappear where I, along with the rising of the material?" This then the Anuruddha, I think as follows: "A state is too focused on the material kicked up in me ... with the rising of the material. So I have to do how to doubt .. (as above) ... the difference and state idea too focused on material not arise in me again. " This then the Anuruddha, after learning that a suspected or mental afflictions, I get rid of doubts, afflictions of the mind; after understanding no volition is a defilement of the mind, I am the exception not volition, afflictions of the mind; after becoming aware of dullness, torpor ... after knowing the fear ... after knowing elated after learning about sex .... ... after knowing the expertise necessary transition. .. after learning the essential need too frail ... after learning about loving sex ... after learning a great difference; after knowing the state coddle material is a defilement of the mind, I get rid of the state too much focus on the physical, the mental afflictions.
This then the Anuruddha, I live no distractions, zealous, ardent, perceived aura but I do not see the material all night, all day, all night and all day. We see the material but do not notice the aura. In this regard, this Anuruddha, I think as follows: "Do what's, conditioned by anything, I just noticed the aura, but not seen material: All night, all day, all night and all day?" I only see the material but do not notice the aura. In this regard, this Anuruddha, I think as follows: "While I have no intention of appearances, but the halo effect minister, while his halo was found, but no material. And in While I do not halo minister volition, but volition appearances; meanwhile I saw the material, but do not notice the aura, all night, all day, all night and all day. "
This then the Anuruddha, I live no distractions, zealous, ardent, sees the aura and see limited quantity limited quantity of material; halo countless notice and notice is the boundless material, all night, all day, all night and all day. In this regard, this Anuruddha, I think as follows: "Do what's, conditioned by anything, I noticed aura limited amount and that the limited amount of material, found immeasurable glory and see the immeasurable material, all night, all day, all night and all day? " In this regard, this Anuruddha, I think as follows: "When the limited quantity, then my eyes limited quantity; with eyes that limited amount, I noticed aura and saw limited quantity limited amount of material. But when I am not limited to the amount, in my eyes when he immeasurable, and with countless eyes that, I noticed countless aura and see the countless material all night , all day, all night and all day. "
Hey Anuruddha, when known or suspected that a defilement of the mind, the mental afflictions doubt be the exception; not knowing when volition is a defilement of the mind, not the mental afflictions volition is the exception; when learned dullness, torpor ...; Know when to be scared ...; when learned excited ...; when known sex reviews ...; Knowing when to transition ...; when aware of the essential need too weak ...; When sexual craving knows ...; when the idea of ​​knowing the difference ...; knowing when to coddle status of a disturbing material of interest, the state is too focused on the disturbing material of interest is the exception. This then the Anuruddha, I think as follows: "The afflictions of my heart have been the exception. Now I practice three types of provisions".
This then the Anuruddha, I practice with a horizontal reach, with the quarterfinals; I do not have a range to practice, only the quarter; I did not reach the practice, not the quarter; We practice to have joy; We practiced the no joy; I practice with optimism to the property; We cultivate the friendship with the discharge.
Anuruddha Hey, when I practice with a horizontal reach, with the quarterfinals; when I practice not to reach only the quarterfinals; when I practice there was no range, no quad; when I practiced there for the wedding; when I practice not to have joy; when I practice with discharge to the property, the knowledge arises in me: "My Salvation is immobile, this is my last life, no longer exists".
Bhagavan such preaching. The venerable Anuruddha credit joyful life teaching the word Bhagavan.END=NAM MO SAKYAMUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY=THICH CHAN TANH.THE MIND OF ENLIGTHMENT.WORLD VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST ORDER=VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST NUN=GOLDEN LOTUS MONASTERY=AUSTRALIA,SYDNEY.7/10/2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment