Wednesday 7 October 2015

Middle Nikaya Majjhima Nikaya

143. World Economic Education Anathapindika (Anathapindikovada Sutta).


Thus have I heard.
Another time, Bhagavan residing in Savatthi (Xa-defense), Jetavana, (America-did), in Anathapindika his Vihara (Anathapindika).
At that time, layman Anathapindika sick, the suffering, is mortally ill. Then lay person Anathapindika call:
- Come here, hey you. Please go to Bhagavan; after arriving, my name, his head bowed legs, and said as follows: "Buddha, the layman Anathapindika sick, the suffering, is mortally ill. Anathapindika please head bowed legs World Ton ". Then go to venerable Sariputta (Sariputta), after arriving, my name bow my head and said venerable Sariputta as follows: "Venerable Sir, layman Anathapindika sick, suffering, being critical illness. Anathapindika please bow my head and said venerable Sariputta as follows: "Venerable Sir, this rather benign, if Venerable Sariputta because contentment, go to the abode of the layman Anathapindika '."
- Ladies and yes, venerable.
He replied yes layman Anathapindika, go to Bhagavan, bowed legs after to Bhagavan and sat down on one side. Sitting down on one side, one lord:
- Buddha, Anathapindika lay sick, the suffering, is mortally ill. Please bow before Bhagavan foot.
He then went to the venerable Sariputta, having to pay homage to venerable Sariputta then sat down on one side. Sitting down on one side, he said to the Venerable Sariputta:
- Venerable Sir, layman Anathapindika sick, the suffering, is mortally ill, please bow my head and said venerable Sariputta as follows: "Venerable Sir, good replacement, if Venerable Sariputta for compassion go to the abode of introspection layman Anathapindika. "
The venerable Sariputta silent accepted. Then venerable Sariputta robes, holding a bowl y, together with the attendant Venerable Ananda, went to the residence of the lay Anathapindika, after arriving sat up spot was drafted. After sitting, venerable Sariputta told layman Anathapindika.
- Hey Layman, I hope that he may endurance; I hope that he can endure. I hope that the unpleasant is minimized, not increase, the reduction is evident, there is no increase.
- Sariputta Venerable Sir, I can not patience, I can not endure. The agony of the increase, not reduce; increase markedly, no mitigation. Dear venerable Sariputta, such as an athlete who beheaded (another person) with a sharp sword; too, said venerable Sariputta, terrible winds blow up in my head ached. Sariputta Venerable Sir, you can not patience, I can not endure. The agony of the increase, not reduce; increase markedly, no mitigation. Sariputta Venerable Sir, as an athlete who took a hard leather belt wrapped around his head and tightened round; too, said venerable Sariputta, I felt a terrible headache. Sariputta Venerable Sir, you can not patience, I can not endure. The agony of the increase, not reduce; increase markedly, no mitigation. Dear venerable Sariputta, like a skillful butcher or butcher disciples abdomen cut with a knife sharp cut of beef; too, said venerable Sariputta, a terrible wind that cut across my belly. Sariputta Venerable Sir, you can not patience, I can not endure. The agony of the increase, not reduce; increase markedly, no mitigation. Dear venerable Sariputta, such as the two athletes, after holding the arm of a weaker, grilled him, burned him on a charcoal pit devour; too, said venerable Sariputta, a terrible heat arises in the body. Sariputta Venerable Sir, you can not patience, I can not endure. The suffering of the increase, not reduce; increase markedly, no mitigation.
- So, let's lay this study as follows: "I will not cling eye, and I would not have medical knowledge on the eyes". Lay this, so let's learn. Therefore, it lay, just learning as follows: "I will not grasping the ear, and I will not have the medical knowledge on the ear." Lay this, so let's learn. So ... do not ... care nose attachments on the nose ... so keep learning. So ... do not ... care grasping tongue on tongue .... so keep learning. So ... do not cling to the body itself ... he just ... just learning so. So ... not clinging medical attention ... on the ... let's study it.
Therefore, it lay, just learning as follows: "I will not cling shape, and I would not have the medical knowledge to shape themselves." Lay this, so let's learn. So ... not clinging on English language ... y ... keep learning so. So ... not clinging on incense incense ... y ... keep learning so. So .... not clinging on to your position ... y ... keep learning so. So ... no emotional attachment ... y ... let's touch on such learning. Therefore, it lay, just learning as follows: "I will not cling measures, and I would not have the medical knowledge on the law". Lay this, so let's learn.
Therefore, it lay, just learning as follows: "I will not cling consciousness, and I will not have the medical knowledge on consciousness'. Lay this, so let's learn. So ... "I will not cling consciousness ... I will not cling billion awake ... I will not cling gustatory ... I will not cling consciousness ... I will not accept obvious sense, and I would not have medical knowledge on consciousness ". Lay this, so let's learn.
Therefore, it lay, just learning as follows: "I would not label emotional attachment, and I will not have the medical knowledge on brand promotion." Lay this, so let's learn. So ... "I will not cling atrial contact ... I will not cling billion contact ... I will not cling loss ... I will not touch the body clinging contact .. I will not cling the contact, and I will not have medical knowledge on the exposure ". Lay this, so let's learn.
Therefore, it lay, just learning as follows: "I will not cling life arise from manual contact, and I will not have the medical knowledge on the emotional life being run by the label." Lay this, so let's learn. So ... "I will not cling life touched by atrial arise ... I'm not clinging to life by billions exposure arises ... I will not cling expectancy due to damages arise in contact ... I will not clinging to life because of body contact arises ... I will not accept players from the emotional life arise and I will not have the medical knowledge on life because of the exposure arises. " Lay this, so let's learn.
Therefore, it lay, just learning as follows: "I will not cling boundaries, and I will not have the medical knowledge on the boundary". Lay this, so let's learn. So ... "I will not cling aquatic world ... I'm not clinging fire world ... I will not cling style world ... I will not cling nowhere gender ... I will not clinging gender, and I will not have medical knowledge on gender ". Lay this, so let's learn.
Therefore, it lay, just learning as follows: "I will not cling excellent, and I would not have the medical knowledge on the excellence". Lay this, so let's learn. So ... "I will not cling life ... I would not cling idea ... I will not ... I will cling practice non-attachment and I will not have official medical knowledge on gender ". Lay this, so let's learn.
Therefore, it lay, just learning as follows: "I will not cling Nowhere boundless, and I will not have the medical knowledge on boundless Nowhere". Lay this, so let's learn. So ... "I will not cling boundless consciousness ... I will not cling land owned Wuxi ... I will not cling non-ideal non African origin idea, and I will not have any medical knowledge in non-ideal heresies African origin ". Lay this, so let's learn.
Therefore, it lay, just learning as follows: "I will not cling world here and I will not have the medical knowledge on the world here." Lay this, so let's learn. So ... "I will not cling different world, and I would not have medical knowledge on other worlds." Lay this, so let's learn.
Therefore, it lay, just learning as follows: "I will not cling to what is seen or heard, is feeling, be aware, be sacrificed bridge, was invested with the police, and I would not have y on the legal form (above). " Lay this, so let's learn.
When they heard that, layman Anathapindika wept and shed tears. Then Venerable Ananda told layman Anathapindika:
- Hey Lay, he was forced to live, or to sink (the dead)?
- Ananda Venerable Sir, you are not forced to live, I'm sinking down dead. Oil to be masters I have served long and the oil used to close the monks cultivate the force, I never heard such a sermon.
- Hey Lay, so the sermon does not tell the laity dressed in white. Lay this, so say the sermon for every home.
- Well, folks venerable Sariputta, so let's sermon to lay dressed in white goods. Dear venerable Sariputta, there are particles in southern Shan born with defilements are not many, if not heard approach will sink located; but if they are listening, they can know the (Chief) Justice.
Then venerable Sariputta and Venerable Ananda after teaching for lay Anathapindika with lectures, from the seat up and leave. Then layman Anathapindika, after Venerable Sariputta and Venerable Ananda gone soon, dear public network damage, and after the public network instant havoc body arise Tusita realm (pain-interest disaster).
Then Emperor e Anathapindika, the night was almost complacent, after dazzling panorama Jetavana (United-Da-Lin) with excellent capacitance wins went to Bhagavan, after coming bowed and stood aside. Stand aside, Emperor e Anathapindika Bhagavan speaks with the following verse:
Forest Jetavana,
Nice blessings,
Being gods, they Tang,
Permanent access to dwell,
Sticky Holiness abbot,
happy for our Board.

Industry, intelligent and dharma,
morality, the ultimate life,
is through the above measures,
Makes pure beings,
not by class,
not by assets.

Therefore Career Sage,
clearly saw his purpose,
failure true justice,
are purified here.

As Sariputta,
ON Property, gender, first President,
Regardless of how monks,
Forums reached the other side,
to achieve supreme Be
Legal In those listed above.
Emperor e Anathapindika said. Masters of approval. Then Emperor e Anathapindika thinking: "I approve of masters." After bowed, right hand towards his body and disappeared on the spot.
Then Bhagavan, when complacency, that night, calling the monks:
- Hey monks, tonight, a God-mail, when the night was almost complacent, panoramic Jetavana lighting with color solutions wins went to me, after I bowed and stood to one side. Stand aside, your God with my voice that death the following poem:
Forest Jetavana,
Nice blessings,
Being gods, they Tang,
Permanent access to dwell,
Sticky Holiness abbot,
happy for our Board.

Industry, intelligent and dharma,
morality, the ultimate life,
is through the above measures,
Makes pure beings,
not by class,
not by assets.

Therefore Career Sage,
clearly saw his purpose,
failure true justice,
are purified here.

As Sariputta,
ON Property, gender, first President,
Regardless of how monks,
Forums reached the other side,
to achieve supreme Be
Legal In those listed above.
Said this is done, the monks, the Emperor e was thinking: "I agreed gurus", after the organic body bowed toward me, then disappeared in place.
When they heard that, Venerable Ananda lord:
- Buddha, whether he is Emperor e Anathapindika reasonable? Buddha, the layman Anathapindika with unwavering loyalty to the Venerable Sariputta.
- You instead, heal rather, Ananda! What can be achieved by thinking of has been reached, the Ananda. Anathapindika main element is the God that, no one else.
Bhagavan such preaching. Venerable Ananda credit joyful life teaching the word Bhagavan.END=NAM MO SAKYAMUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY=THICH CHAN TANH.THE MIND OF ENLIGTHMENT.WORLD VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST ORDER=VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST NUN=GOLDEN LOTUS MONASTERY=AUSTRALIA,SYDNEY.8/10/2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment