Wednesday 21 January 2015

Chabbisodhanasuttam)

Thus have I heard.

Exalted One time residence in Savatthi, Jetavana, at his residence Essential Anathapindika. There, Bhagavan called Monks, "Hey Monks". - "O yes, white Exalted." The monks did Bhagavan replied yes. Bhagavan says as follows:

- Here, the Monks, there Monks say right knowledge (annam) As follows: "I like this knowledge the" birth took advantage, on happiness has, what to do did not even come back to this state again. " This Monks, words that monks should not praise it should not be dismissed. No praise, not reject, to ask the question: "Hey Sage, there are four forms of this statement is Exalted, wise, Say Knowledge, Career Arhat, Enlightenment rightly say . What are the four? What was found was said to be seen as. What is audible voice is heard. What is said to be feeling like that feeling. Something to be aware of the voice as perceived. Four forms of this statement, the Sage, is Exalted, wise, Say Knowledge, Career Arhat, Enlightenment speak right feet. But know something, see something, for four forms of this statement, it can be said that he came to the venerable mind is freed from the taints without grasping? "

This Monks, the Monks, the illegal or cessation, a chronic practice, the work to be done was done, laid down the burden, has accomplished the purpose, was the exception organic fetters, and was freed by right knowledge, answer Dhamma (anudhamma) he's right as follows: "This current owner, I do not feel attachment, no opposition, independent, unattached, liberation, not implications, dwell with no restrictions mind, for things to be seen ... hear ... the feeling ... be aware. Chu Hien, because I know that, see that, for the four forms of this statement, I can say my mind is liberated from the cankers, no attachment. "

This Monks, Monks that need to be praised, to be rejoicing with the words: "You instead! After praise, rejoicing with the words: "You instead, another question must be asked:" Hey Sage, five aggregates is Exalted, wise, Say Knowledge, Career Arhat , Enlightenment rightly say. What year? That is excellent aggregates, aggregates thoughts, feelings aggregates, aggregates act, form aggregates. In these aggregates, the Sage, is Exalted, wise, Say Knowledge, Career Arhat, Enlightenment rightly say. But know something, see something, for five aggregates, the Venerable can say the venerable mind is liberated from the cankers, no attachment? "

This Monks, the Monks of contraband or cessation, a chronic practice, the work to be done was done, laid down the burden, has accomplished the purpose, was the exception organic fetters, and has be liberated through right knowledge, the answer depends of the law he must be as follows: "This current owners, after learning this identity is powerless, turned septic, no peace, for excellence is the attachment means (upayupadana), is the center bigotry, bias accept, customized newspapers, for his excellent, with cessation, glass clip, annihilated, eradicated, exhaust passage, my knowledge the freed my mind. This text comes after this life ... knowing this current owner, after knowing this idea ... This text comes after knowing this ... This text comes out, after learning this method is powerless, variable damage, not peace, to form the attachment means is, is the center bigotry, bias accept, customized newspapers. For the knowledge that, with the cessation, glass clip, annihilated, eradicated, exhaust passage, my knowledge the freed my mind. Chu Hien, because I know that, see that, for five aggregates, I can speak my mind was freed from the taints, no attachment. "

This Monks, Monks that need to be praised, to be rejoicing with the words: "You instead". After praise, rejoicing with the words: "Good replacement", another question needs to be asked further: "Hey Sage, six world is Exalted, wise, Architecture Suppose, grade A-La- drought, Enlightenment speak right feet. What is six? Boundaries, hydrosphere, fire men, style sex, not gender, gender. Six of this world, the Sage, is Exalted, wise, Say Knowledge, Career Arhat, Enlightenment speak. But know what, see what this world with six, he came to the center can say he came to be liberated from the cankers, no attachment? "

This Monks, the Monks of contraband or cessation, a chronic practice, the work to be done was done, laid down the burden, has achieved the enemy, except the property has fetters, and has be liberated through right knowledge, the answer depends of the law he must be as follows: "the current home, I went to the boundary as not self, and (go) self as independent boundary . For these measures are grasping means depending boundaries, is the center bigotry, bias accepted, depending newspapers; for that approach, with cessation, glass clip, annihilated, eradicated, exhaust passage, my knowledge the freed my mind. This current owner, after I went to the aquatic world ... This current owner, after I went to fire the current home world ... Hey, after I went to the style world ... This text comes after me went to the world ... This is not the current home, after I went to gender as not self, and (go) as self-consciousness depends. For the law is the means of attachment depending gender, is the center bigotry, bias accepted, depending newspapers; for that approach, with cessation, glass clip, annihilated, eradicated, exhaust passage, my knowledge the freed my mind. Chu Hien, because I know that, see that, for six this world, I can say that my mind liberated from the cankers, no attachment. "

This Monks, monks that should be praised, to be rejoicing with the words: "You instead". After praising rejoicing with the words: "Good replacement", another question must be asked: "Hey Sage, six internal and external origin is Exalted, wise, Architecture Suppose, grade A-La- drought, Enlightenment speak right feet. What is six? Sharp eye, ear and sound, nose and taste, and your tongue, body and emotional, and legal attention. Six exterior of this country, the Sage, is Exalted, wise, Say Knowledge, Career Arhat, Enlightenment speak. But know something, see something, see something for six exterior of this country, he came to the center can say he came to be liberated from the cankers, no attachment. "

This Monks, the Monks of contraband or cessation, a chronic practice, the work to be done was done, laid down the burden, has accomplished the purpose, was the exception organic fetters, and has be liberated through right knowledge, the answer depends of the law he must be as follows: "Chu Hien, for the eye, for sharp, for consciousness, for the law is perceived by consciousness, that everyone has sex What, taking nothing, what joy, what love that everyone has the legal means of attachment, the center bigotry, bias accepted, depending newspapers. For that approach, with cessation, glass clip, annihilated, eradicated, exhaust passage, my knowledge the freed my mind. Chu Hien, because I know that, see that, for six exterior of this country, I can say that my mind liberated from the cankers, no attachments. Current owner, for ears, for hours, for consciousness; current home, on the nose, to taste, to share knowledge; current owner, for the tongue, for you, for loss formula; current home, for yourself, for promotion, for consciousness; current owner, for attention, for law, for consciousness, for the law is perceived by the sense that everyone has something sexual, taking nothing, what joy, what love that everyone has the means of attachment, the Center bigotry, bias accepted, depending newspapers; for that approach, with cessation, glass clip, annihilated, eradicated, exhaust passage, my knowledge the freed my mind. Chu Hien, because I know that, see that, for six exterior of this country, I can say that my mind liberated from the cankers, no attachment. "

This Monks, monks that should be praised, to be rejoicing with the words: "You instead!" After praise, rejoicing with the words: "You instead," a question More needs to be asked again: "But the sage, so know nothing, see nothing, due to body awareness and for all generals outside, venerable can talk about chronic depending newspapers:" I is made, the basis of our employees ", alongside the venerable custom hypnosis is completely eradicated."

Chu Monks, for the Monks of contraband or cessation, a chronic practice, things to do, have done, laid down the burden, has accomplished the purpose, was the exception organic fetters, and has be liberated through right knowledge, the answer depends of the law he must be as follows: "Chu Hien, ancient, yet when I left home, I was foolish. I was Tathagata, the Tathagata disciples preached. After hearing the law. I can feel the net credit to the Tathagata. Achieved a net credit, I thought: "Life is full of family bondage, streets full of dust. Renunciation as liberal as nowhere. It's very difficult for a person to live in the family can live in dignity completely full, completely pure, white as white shells. So we should scrape off the hair, covering robes-sa, ordained to leave home, no family life. "

"Chu Hien, some time later, I abandoned property assets small or large abandoned, abandoned her children or relatives of small farmers to abandon large retinue, scrape off the hair, covering robes-sa, and ordained to leave home, no family life. Once ordained so, my academic achievement and life world of monks, I renounce killing, away from killing, Minister for, know your mind with compassion, mercy lived all beings and the kind of charming. I did not give up take of, away from taking what is not given, just take things have just wish things were for self chastity, no thieves. I waive fees on happiness, live in dignity, to live away from (non-virtues), due lewd abandon. I give lie, away lying, speak the words of truth, y only on facts, certainly, reliable, no reaction to life. I give said two blades, said two-edged away; listen to anything at this point, not to say the other place for delivery split in these people; hear it in there, do not go talk to these people, for the people living in the other divisions. I live in harmony separatists indirectly, encourage those who are in harmony, joy in harmony, comfort in harmony, joy in harmony, saying the words brought to harmony. I say abandon evil, wicked away to say, I say those words lightly, upon the ears, cute, sympathetic to the heart, elegant, pleasing many people, I say words like that. I renounce say frivolous, frivolous away saying, right time, says the word of truth, speak the words mean, to say the words of Chief Justice, said the words of the law, said the word should be maintenance hold, the words of the rational, coherent system, with benefits. I give no harm to the seeds and herbs, use one meal a day, not eating at night, do not give up eating at the same time. I gave up going to the dance, theater, music, demonstrations. I give no wreath jewelry, aromatherapy, lotions, the fashion, the best time. I give up unused beds and a large bed. I give not receive the seed of life. I give not receive raw meat. I give not get women, girls. I give no pressure slave girls and boys receive. I give no recognition sheep goats. I'm from out of receiving poultry and swine. I give not receive elephants, cows, horses and mares. I give up and not get tilled land. I'm from out of receiving broker or brokerage yourself. I give no trade. I give up the fraud and money by weight measurement. I give the misconduct as bribery, fraud, phishing. I give no harm, murder, bondage, picture or stealing, looting. I consent (contentment) to cover their bodies with robes, alms food to the stomach to feed, go in everywhere carry (y bowl). For example, birds fly to everywhere to carry arms; also, I consent to cover their bodies with robes, alms food to feed the belly to go in and take place (y bowl). I achievement St. world aggregates, sense of inner life lost, no mistakes. When the eye sees color, I do not hold general minister, does not hold its own minister. What's the cause, because the eyes are not tame that craving, bi, the evil immoral law arises, I was tame reasons, upholding the eye, the practice of upholding the eye. When the ear heard ... nose ... tongue taste the smell ... ... the emotional body awareness of the law, I do not hold general minister, does not hold its own minister. What's the cause, because the base is not tame that craving bi, the evil immoral law arises, I was tame reasons, upholding the base, the practice of upholding the base. I accomplished this St. upholding the base, optimistic feeling of inner life, not cloudy. When you go, you go back, I have awareness. When viewed straight, looking around, I have awareness. When bending, stretching when I have awareness. When carrying double y, y bowl, I have awareness. When eating, drinking, chewing, swallowing, I have awareness. When defecation, urination, I have awareness. When walking, standing, sitting, lying awake, talking, quietly, I have awareness.

"And I have accomplished world aggregates Holy, Holy achievements holder of this apartment and achievements St. mindful awareness is to choose a quiet place, as solitary forest, trees, ravines, caves, beaches tha ma, arbor, outdoor, haystack. After begging for and eating, I sat miserably-old, straight back in place above and dwell in front of mindfulness. I abandon craving in life, living with heart craving escapism, wash all craving attention. Renounce hatred, I do not mind living with anger, contentment mercy all beings, all hatred wash center. Abandoning more deep hypnotic, I survived divorce hypnotic bass, with a mind toward the light of mindfulness-awareness, washed out more deep hypnotic mind. Unless give repentance agitation, I live not agitation, repentance, inner quiet, washed out agitation mind, repentance. Abandoning doubt, I live rid of doubts, do not hesitate hesitated, washed out suspected heart of goodness.

"I give five hindrances, the law makes unclean mind, makes this strategy black intellectual, sexual ly, ly immoral law, the first Zen residence certificate, a state of bliss by being sexual isolation is of there quarterfinals. I kill and reach the quarterfinals, Meditation second residence certificate, a blissful state due to birth, no class, no quad, provincial most attention. I ly happy discharge residence, mindful awareness, life itself felt optimistic that the saint called discharge optimistic notion residence, residence certificate Meditation Tuesday. I am optimistic discharge, discharge size, kill before the wedding pros have feelings, residence certificate Wednesday Meditation, neutral, exhaust purification concept.

"With a calm mind, pure, not contaminated, not negativity, needs fine, easy to use, stable, calm, so, I took heart, afferent to illegally take place. I know as fact: "This is suffering ", known as the truth: "This is the cause of suffering", known as the truth: "It is hard kill", known as the truth: "This is the way to kill the pain," as it's said: "This is the illegal or " know as fact: "This is the cause of gonorrhea or" know as truth: "This is the contraband or be eradicated," as it's said: "This is the path to the contraband or be killed minus ".

"I know this because, thanks to shows like this, my heart rid of illegal sex, illegal possession escape, escape from ignorance. For self-liberated so, I start to understanding: "I was freed." I said: "Born took advantage, on happiness has, to-do made; no longer come back to this state again. "

"Chu Hien said so because, found that, for body awareness and for all generals outside, chronic depending newspapers: "I am the person, is the basis of our work, " chronic options Hypnosis is completely eradicated. "

This Monks, Monks that need to be praised, to be rejoicing with the words: "You instead!" After praise, rejoicing with the words: "You instead," he should say as follows: "It benefits our behalf, very well benefit instead of us, when we see a celibate as he came. "

Exalted such discourses. Monks happy life signal word Bhagavan taught.END=VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY=THICH CHAN TANH.THE MIND OF ENLIGHTMENT.WORLD VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST ORDER=VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST NUN=GOLDEN LOTUS MONASTERY=THE EIGHTFOLD PATH.AUSTRALIA,SYDNEY.22/1/2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment