Tuesday 20 January 2015

Spinal afflictions
(Upakkilesasuttam)

Thus have I heard.

Exalted One time in Kosambi (Qiao-award-di), in Fine amnesty Ghosita (Cu-Bar-la). At that time Monks live in Kosambi competition, competition argument, fight each other, hurt each other with weapons tongue. Then a bhikkhu to Exalted in place, after coming to pay homage to the Blessed One and stood aside. Stand aside, bhikkhu was white Exalted:

- Here, white Exalted, Monks in Kosambi, live competition, competition argument, fight each other, hurt each other with weapons tongue. Rather good, transparent Bhagavan, if Bhagavan for contentment, to his Monks.

Exalted silently accepted. Then the Blessed One went to the bhikkhu that, immediately after to tell them:

- Well, just then, Monks! Do not have competition, competition argument, conflict, struggle together!

When they heard that, a bhikkhu white Exalted:

- Buddha, France ranks Exalted owners, stop! White Bhagavan, Bhagavan do not have hard hearts! Exalted let dwell, touch focus and stay current! Because of that we are responsible for competition, competition argument, conflict, struggle.

The second time, Bhagavan told her Monks:

- Well, just then, the Monks! Do not have competition, competition argument, conflict, struggle together.

The second time was white Monks Exalted:

- Buddha, France ranks Exalted owners stop! White Bhagavan, Bhagavan do not have hard hearts! Exalted let dwell, touch focus and stay current! Because of that we are responsible for competition, competition argument, conflict, struggle.

Third, Bhagavan told her Monks:

- Well, just then, the Monks! Do not have competition, competition argument, conflict, struggle together!

The third time, he Monks white Exalted:

- Buddha, France ranks Exalted owners stop! White Bhagavan, Bhagavan do not have hard hearts! Exalted let dwell, focus on the present communication Stay! Because of that we are responsible for competition, competition argument, conflict, struggle.

Then Bhagavan morning robes, holding a bowl and into Kosambi y for alms. After begging in Kosambi, eating, on the way back as alms, after cleanup site is located, taken care bowl, he stood and said the verse:

Between mass booing,

Nobody thought stupid,

Increase the separation between them

Does anyone think ascension?

Location forgetfulness who said,

Three hundred flowers of things,

His mouth, said the drop frame,

Directions where to go, who knows?

"He yelled at me, hit me!

It hurt me, robbed me! "

Who hug resentment as well,

Implacable hatred.

"He yelled at me, hit me!

It hurt me, robbed me! "

No hug resentment as well,

Hatred will subside.

Removal hatred hatred,

No way to kill,

Compassion kill hatred,

Is the eternal law.

"Other people do not know,

Here we perish "

Those who understand this,

Thus, objective debate.

Who advocated harm the network,

Pirates of the cow, horse property,

Who plundered the national level,

They also know solidarity,

So why does not He?

If you sage,

Companion, smart dwell,

Won every casualty insurance,

Happy living mindfully.

If you sage,

As king leave the country level,

Lonely as elephants.

Preferably, living alone,

No friends, fools,

Alone does not do evil,

Relaxed, like elephants.

Then Bhagavan said standing up the verses, then go to the village Balakalonakara. Then, he came to live in the village Bhagu Balakalonakara. He came to see Bhagavan remote Bhagu go, closely arranged seats and foot lotions. Bhagavan sat on the seat was prepared; after sitting, he washed the feet. Venerable Exalted Bhagu bowed and sat down on one side. Bhagavan told venerable Bhagu sitting on one side:

- Hey Monks, there is no peace? There are no live in peace and happiness? Take alms, have not tired out?

- Buddha, child welfare. White Exalted, I live in peace and happiness. White Bhagavan, I have to beg from fatigue.

Then Bhagavan after the sermon encouraging the venerable Bhagu, make joyful, make excited, make happy, from the seat up, go to Pacinavamsadaya. At that time, he came Anuradha (A-na-law), Venerable Nandiya (Nan-topic) and venerable Kimbila (Kim-Pi-la) residing in Pacinavamasadaya. The garden show Exalted hold the remote to go to, to see that instant white Exalted:

This recluse, do not be in this garden. There are three meditators son, a loving attachment to self (attakamanipa) stay here. Do not have the distractions of his position.

Venerable Anuruddha heard people keep talking to garden Exalted, said to keep the garden:

- Keep the garden Hey, do not be prevented Exalted! Exalted our masters have to.

Then go to the venerable Anuruddha venerable Nandiya and venerable Kimbila and said:

- The Masters authors come! The venerable monks come! The Sun, our masters have to.

Then the venerable Anuruddha, venerable Nandiya and venerable Kimbila out to meet Bhagavan, holding a bowl y Bhagavan, who prepared a seat, a preset wash feet. Bhagavan sat on the seat was prepared; after sitting, washing the feet of Bhagavan. Then the Venerable Exalted he bowed and sat down on one side. Then Bhagavan told venerable Anuruddha was sitting down on one side:

Hey Anuruddha, the peace He is not? There are no live in peace and happiness? Take alms from fatigue has not?

- Buddha, we are peaceful. White Exalted, we live in peace and happiness. White Exalted, we have to beg from fatigue.

- Hey Anuruddha, and he can live in harmony, joy together, without arguing. As the water with milk, live at each other with eyes no sympathy?

- Buddha, actually we live in harmony, joy together, no arguing, like water with milk, live at each other with sympathetic eyes.

Hey Anuruddha, how the He lived in harmony, joy together, like water with milk, live at each other with sympathetic eyes?

- Buddha, here we heard the following: "It benefits us instead! It's rather clever interests me, when I was living with the Council on so well! White Exalted, so for the unfortunate position on this contract, the start-up business from the body, front and back; I arise from verbal, front and back, the departure from the industrial, front and back. White Exalted so we thought as follows: "I give up my heart and mind of those living in accordance with this venerable". Exalted and transparency, I abandoned my heart, and living in accordance with the venerable center of it. White Exalted, but other relatives, but we like a copper center.

Then he came Nandiya ... (as above) ... Then he came Kimbila white Exalted:

- Buddha, here we thought as follows: "It benefits us instead! It's rather clever interests me, when I was living with co discounts so happy! "O Bhagavan, so for the unfortunate position on this contract, the start-up business from the body, front and back; I arise from verbal, front and back, the departure from the industrial, front and back. White Exalted, so we thought as follows: "I give up my heart and mind of those living in accordance with this venerable". Exalted and transparency, I abandoned my heart and mind of those living in accordance with his venerable. White Exalted, but other relatives, but we like a copper center. White Exalted, so we live in harmony, joy together, like water with milk, live at each other with sympathetic eyes.

You instead, rather benign, this Anuruddha! This and the Anuruddha, the life he had no distractions, zealous, ardent not?

- Buddha, actually we live not spontaneous, enthusiastic, ardent?

- Hey Anuruddha, how, and he lived not spontaneous, enthusiastic, ardent?

- Here, white Exalted us who went to the village for alms before, he arranged the seats, prepared drinking water, wash your feet, prepared a bowl to remove excess furniture. Who goes to the village alms later, he, also leave food, if they want to eat, if you do not want to put in place without the grass or into the water without insects. He unloads the seat, take away drinking water, wash your feet, take away the bowl to remove excess and wipe furniture for dining. Who found smashed drinking water, wash water smashed leg, or flaking off the water in the toilet water was empty, he will take care of (water). If you do not so with the strength of his hand, he used his hands to call the second person: "We take care of (water)". Nevertheless, White Exalted, so we do not cause noise. And until Thursday, White Exalted, throughout the night we sat discourse about religion. Thus, transparency Bhagavan, we live not spontaneous, enthusiastic, ardent.

- You instead, rather benign, this Anurudda! This Anuruddha, and he lived not spontaneous, enthusiastic, ardent as such, he has attained the legal upper wins human knowledge, worthy saint, comfortable life of peace?

- Here, white Exalted, we live not spontaneous, enthusiastic, ardent such, we recognize the aura, as well as the start of the current legal identity. But his aura soon disappeared along with the start of the current legal identity. We may not understand what he is minister.

- Hey Anuruddha, Mr. Minister that the need to understand. I, too, is the Anuruddha, before enlightenment, no evidence Enlightenment, was the Bodhisattva, I found out the aura and the start of legal identity. But his aura soon disappear where I start out with the law of identity. Anuruddha Hey, I thought as follows: "Do what's so charming aura disappeared nothing for me, along with the start of the current legal identity". Anuruddha Hey, I thought as follows: "Nghi or start up where I am. Because of the suspected or should I be turned away; when to turn away, the aura is gone along with the launch of legal identity. So I will be how comfortable or does not start up again where I am. " Then this Anuruddha, I live not spontaneous, enthusiastic, ardent, clearly noticeable halo with the current launch of rupa. But his aura soon disappear where I, along with the start of the current legal identity. Then the Anuruddha this, I thought as follows: "Do what's, what conditioned, halo disappears where I, along with the start of the current legal identity?" And this Anuruddha, I thought as follows: " No start up where I volition. Since there is no intention, should be turned away to where I am; when the variables were killed, the aura is gone along with the launch of legal identity. So how do I have to doubt and no volition not start up again where I am. " Then this Anuruddha, I live distractions ... (as above) ... then this Anuruddha, I thought as follows: "Kiss bass, hypnotic, start up where I. Since there are more deep, hypnotic should be turned away for my; when the variables were killed, the aura is gone along with the launch of legal identity. So how do I have to doubt, no volition and more deep, hypnotic does not start up again where I am. " Then this Anuruddha, I live distractions ... (as above) ... then this Anuruddha, I thought as follows: "The fear arises where I am. Because of fear, should be turned away to where I am; when the variables were killed, the aura is gone along with the launch of legal excellence ". For example, this Anuruddha, a person walking on the road, with killer dance to (offensive) from both sides. By the coast from both sides, he starts to fear. Also, this Anuruddha, where I fear arises. Because of fear, should be turned away to where I am; when the variables were killed, the aura is gone along with the launch of legal identity. So how do I have doubts, do not work the more deep, hypnotic and fear not start up again where I am. "

Then this Anuruddha, I live distractions ... (as above) ... then this Anuruddha, I thought as follows: "The catharsis (ubbilla) arises where Ta. Because there is elated, should be turned away to where I am; when the variables were killed, the aura is gone along with the launch of legal identity. (For example, this Anuruddha, a search for a treasure mouth, and once found in the mouth treasure, predestined by the excited arise. Also, this Anuruddha, buoyed arise where Ta). Since there are so excited to be where I turned away; when the variables are consumed with the current launch of rupa. So how do I have to doubt, no volition, more deep, hypnotic, scared and excited not start up again where I am. " Then this Anuruddha, I live distractions ... (as above) ... then this Anuruddha, I thought as follows: "Dam reviews (dutthullam) arises where Ta. As with explicit attention should be turned to where I kill; when the variables were killed, the aura is gone along with the launch of legal identity. So how do I have no doubt volition, more deep, hypnotic, scared, excited, explicit attention to where I did not start again. " Then this Anuruddha, I live distractions ... (as above) ... then this Anuruddha, I thought as follows: "The ardent transition arises where I, and because there ardent transition, Should I specify where to turn away; when the variables were killed, the aura is gone along with the launch of rupa (Anuruddha this example, a person with his arms held tight a fiddler bird birds that died immediately on the spot. Also, this the Anuruddha, crystalline transition to start up where I am. Because ardent transition ... with the launch of rupa out.) So how do I have doubts, no volition, more deep, hypnotic , scared, excited, sexual attention, and refined to the point where I did not start up again. " Then this Anuruddha, I live distractions ... (as above) ... then this Anuruddha, I thought as follows: "Essential to the weakness arises where Ta. Since there are too frail ardent, so the place I turn away; when to turn away, the aura is gone along with the launch of legal identity. (This example of Anuruddha, a fiddler who caught a bird too loose, the bird was flying out of his hands. Also, this Anuruddha, ... (as above) ... along with the current start of rupa). So how do I have doubts, no volition, more deep, hypnotic, scared, excited, erotic reviews, crystals and crystal transition to the weak need not start up again where I am. " Then this Anuruddha, I live distractions ... (as above) ... then this Anuruddha, I thought as follows: "craving arises where I am. Since there are currently craving ... with the launch of rupa ... (as above) ... So how do I have doubts, no volition ... (as above) ... ardent too weakness and craving arises where I do not anymore. " Then this Anuruddha, I live ... And this Anuruddha, I thought as follows: "Difference arises where I thought ... with the current launch of rupa. So how do I have doubts ... (as above) ... and the difference craving arises where I thought no more. "

Then this Anuruddha, I live not spontaneous, enthusiastic, ardent, and I noticed aura along with the start of the current legal identity. The halo was not long gone where I start out with the law of identity. Then the Anuruddha this, I thought as follows: "Do what's, what conditioned, halo where I disappeared with the launch of rupa out?" And this Anuruddha, I thought as follows: "A state excessive focus on the material qualities arise where Ta ... with the current launch of rupa. So how do I have to doubt ... (as above) ... the great difference and state the focus on the material qualities which I did not start up again. " Then this Anuruddha after suspected or known to be a defilement of the mind, I get rid of doubts, afflictions of the mind; after finding no volition is a defilement of the mind, I do not get rid of volition, afflictions of the mind; after learning more deep, hypnotic ... after knowing fear ... after knowing elated ... after finding out the sex ... after knowing the ardent transition .. . after learning the fine should too weak ... after learning about sexual love ... after learning a great difference; after knowing the state so interested rupa is a defilement of the mind, I rid the state to focus on the material qualities, a defilement of the mind.

Then this Anuruddha, I live not spontaneous, enthusiastic, ardent, clearly perceive the aura, but I do not see rupa all night, all day, all night and all day. I found the material qualities but did not see the aura. In this regard, this Anuruddha, I thought as follows: "Do what's so charming anything, I just noticed the aura, but no legal identity: all night, all day, all night and all day?" I only see the color but not the legal notice halo. In this regard, this Anuruddha, I thought as follows: "While I have no intention of appearances, but the halo effect minister, when he was found in the halo, (but) do not see rupa. And while I do not effect the general aura (but) volition appearances; We found that while the legal identity, (but) not found glory, all night, all day, all night and all day. "

Then this Anuruddha, I live not spontaneous, enthusiastic, ardent, see the aura and see limited amount of the limited amount of material phenomena; found immeasurable glory and noticed the innumerable colors, all night, all day, all night and all day. In this regard, this Anuruddha, I thought as follows: "Do what's, conditioned by something, I noticed aura limited amount and that the limited amount of material phenomena; found immeasurable glory and see the innumerable shades, all night, all day, all night and all day? "In this regard, this Anuruddha, I thought as follows:" When the limited quantity, when my eye was limited quantity; eye with a limited amount. I noticed aura limited volume and finite volume method shows excellent. But when I no limit to the amount, while my eye was the immeasurable, boundless and with her eyes, I noticed countless aura and see the innumerable sharp all night, all day, all night and all day ".

Hey Anuruddha, when suspected or known to be a defilement of the mind, the suspected or afflictions of the mind is the exception; While knowing no volition is a defilement of the mind, while not disturbing the operation of the center is the exception; when you know more deep, hypnotic ...; know when to be scared ...; know when to cheer ...; when you know the sex ...; Knowing when to transition ...; when the planet should know too weak ...; when you know love ... education; the idea of ​​knowing the difference ...; when you know the state too focused on the legal identity as a defilement of the mind, the state of the focus on the material qualities of the mind is a disturbing eradicated. Then the Anuruddha this, I thought as follows: "The afflictions of the mind I have been eradicated. Now I practice three types of ". Then the Anuruddha this, I have to practice range, with the quarter; I do not have the range to practice, only the quarter; My practice does not reach the quarterfinals not; I had the joy of practice; I do not have to cultivate joy; I practice with optimism to the property; I practice with discharge to the property. Anuruddha Hey, when I have the range to practice with quartet; When I practice to not only reach the quarterfinals; when I do not have the range to practice, no quad; When I had the joy of practice; When I practice not to have joy; when I practice with discharge to the property, the knowledge arises where I: "My Salvation estate, this is my last life, no longer exists".

Exalted such discourses. Venerable Anuruddha credit joyful life Bhagavan taught words.END=VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY=THICH CHAN TANH.THE MIND OF ENLIGHTMENT.WORLD VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST ORDER=VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST NUN=GOLDEN LOTUS MONASTERY=AUSTRALIA,SYDNEY.21/1/2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment