Monday 19 January 2015

Anathapindikovadasuttam)

Thus have I heard.

Exalted One time stay at Savatthi (Xa-defense), Jetavana, (America-did), at his residence Essential Anathapindika (Anathapindaka). At the time, lay Anathapindaka sick, suffering, life-threatening illness. Then lay Anathapindaka called a:

- Come here, you. Please go to Bhagavan; after arrival, my name, bowed legs bowed, and said as follows: "O Bhagavan, Anathapindaka lay sick, suffering, life-threatening illness. Anathapindaka please legs bow before Bhagavan ". Then go to the Venerable Sariputta (Sariputta), after arrival, the name we bow before Venerable Sariputta and said as follows: "Venerable Sir, lay Anathapindaka sick, suffering, being critical illness. Anathapindaka please bow before Venerable Sariputta and said as follows: "O venerable, rather benign, if Venerable Sariputta compassion for introspection, go to the abode of lay Anathapindaka".

- Ladies and yes, he came.

The answer was yes lay Anathapindaka, go to The Sun, after coming to pay homage to the Blessed One and sat down leg side. Sitting down on one side, one white Exalted:

- Buddha, lay Anathapindaka sick, suffering, life-threatening illness. Please bow before Bhagavan foot.

Then he went to the Venerable Sariputta, after Venerable Sariputta to pay homage to one side and sat down. Sitting down on one side, he said to the Venerable Sariputta:

- Venerable Sir, lay Anathapindaka sick, suffering, life-threatening illness, please bow before Venerable Sariputta and said as follows: "O venerable, rather good, if Venerable Sariputta for contentment go to the abode of lay Anathapindaka ".

Venerable Sariputta silently accepted. Then the Venerable Sariputta robes, holding a bowl of Health, together with the attendant Venerable Ananda, go to the abode of lay Anathapindaka, after to have sat on the seat prepared. After sitting, Venerable Sariputta said to lay Anathapindaka.

- Hey Layman, we hope that he might patience; I hope that he can endure. I hope life is to minimize suffering, not increase, the mitigation is clear, there is no increase.

- Dear Venerable Sariputta, you may not have patience, you can not tolerate. The size of the system increases, no mitigation; increased markedly, no mitigation. Dear Venerable Sariputta, such as an athlete who beheaded (someone) with a sharp sword; also, sir venerable Sariputta, the terrible wind blew up in my head ached. Dear Venerable Sariputta, you may not have patience, you can not tolerate. The size of the system increases, no mitigation; increased markedly, no mitigation. Dear Venerable Sariputta, as an athlete taking a hard leather belt wrapped around his head and tightened round; also, Venerable Sariputta said, I feel a terrible headache. Dear Venerable Sariputta, you may not have patience, you can not tolerate. The size of the system increases, no mitigation; increased markedly, no mitigation. Dear Venerable Sariputta, as a skilled butcher or butcher disciples belly cut with a sharp knife cut beef; also, sir venerable Sariputta, a terrible wind cut my stomach. Dear Venerable Sariputta, you may not have patience, you can not tolerate. The size of the system increases, no mitigation; increased markedly, no mitigation. Dear Venerable Sariputta, such as the two athletes, after holding the arm of a weaker, grilled him, burned him in a pit coal dawn; also, sir venerable Sariputta, a terrible start to heat in the body. Dear Venerable Sariputta, you may not have patience, you can not tolerate. The agony of the increase, no mitigation; increased markedly, no mitigation.

- So, let's lay this study as follows: "I will not cling eyes, and I will not have the medical knowledge on the eyes". Lay this, so let's learning. Therefore, this Layman, please study the following: "I will not grasping the ear, and I would not have medical knowledge on the ear." Lay this, so let's learning. So ... not grasping nose ... y on the nose ... so let's learning. So ... no ... y blade attachment on the tongue ... so let's learning. So ... do not cling to the body itself ... y ... let's just such a study. So ... not grasping the ... y on the ... let's study it. So ... no ... y excellent clinging on ... let's academic excellence so. So ... not clinging on English language ... y ... so let's learn. So ... no ... y flavor clinging on flavor ... so let's learn. Do not cling so ... you ... you ... take care on such learning. So ... no emotional attachment ... y ... let's touch on such learning. Therefore, this Layman, please study the following: "I will not accept legal defense, and I will not have knowledge on legal medicine". Lay this, so let's learning.

Therefore, this Layman, please study the following: "I will not grasping consciousness, and I would not have medical knowledge on consciousness'. Lay this, so let's learning. "I will not cling consciousness ... I will not cling billion food ... I will not cling gustatory ... I will not cling consciousness ... I will not grasping consciousness, and I will not have the medical knowledge on consciousness ". Lay this, so let's learning.

Therefore, this Layman, please study the following: "I will not cling label promotion, and I would not have medical knowledge on the label promotion." Lay this, so let's learning. "I will not accept second exposure ... I will not cling billion in contact ... I will not cling lost contact ... I will not cling close ... I will not touch the emotional attachment, and I will not have the medical knowledge on the exposure ". Lay this, so let's learning.

Therefore, this Layman, please study the following: "I will not cling life exposure arising from the label, and I will not have the medical knowledge on life due to manual exposure arises. I will not grasping the ear-contact life arises ... I will not cling expectancy rate exposure arises because ... I will not cling life touched by the loss arises ... I will not cling so dear life exposure arises ... I will not accept players from the emotional life arises and I would not have medical knowledge on the exposure arising from life. " Lay this, so let's learning.

Therefore, this Layman, please study the following: "I will not cling boundaries, and I would not have medical knowledge on the boundary". Lay this, so let's learning. "I will not cling aquatic world ... I will not cling fire world ... I will not cling style world ... I will not cling unreal world ... I will not cling gender and I will not have the medical knowledge on gender ". Lay this, so let's learning.

Therefore, it lay ... "I will not cling excellent, and I would not have medical knowledge on the identity". Lay this, so let's learning. "I will not cling life ... I will not cling idea ... I will not ... I will practice clinging or attachment method and I will not have the medical knowledge on gender". Lay this, so let's learning.

So ... "I will not cling boundless land of Nowhere, and I will not have the medical knowledge on the land of boundless Nowhere". Lay this, so let's learning. So ... "I will not cling boundless origin ... I will not cling Origin Unknown owner ... I will not cling non-ideal non-African origin idea, and I will not have any medical knowledge in non-ideal non-African origin idea. " Lay this, so let's learning.

Therefore, this Layman, please study the following: "I will not cling world here and I would not have medical knowledge on the world here." Lay this, so let's learning. So ... "I will not cling another world, and I will not have the medical knowledge on other worlds." Lay this, so let's learning.

Therefore, this Layman, please study the following: "I will not cling to what is seen, heard, is feeling, be aware, be hope for, is invested with the police, and I would not have y on the legal form (above) ". Lay this, so let's learning.

When they heard that, lay Anathapindaka crying and tears. Then the Venerable Ananda said to lay Anathapindaka:

- Hey Layman, he is forced to live, or sink (the dead)?

- Dear Venerable Ananda, you are not forced to live, I'm sinking down dead. Oil to be the masters have long served the oil and monks, practicing the power I'd never heard a sermon like that.

- Hey Layman, sermon so do not tell the laity in white. This Layman, such sermon telling the household goods.

- Venerable Sariputta, folks, so let's sermon for the laity in white. Dear Venerable Sariputta, there are meditators son born with defilements are not many, if not legal hearing, will fall into communication; but they do not know (Parent) method.

Then the Venerable Sariputta and the Venerable Ananda, after teaching for lay Anathapindaka with lectures, from the seat up and leave. Then lay Anathapindaka, after Venerable Sariputta and Venerable Ananda away shortly after birth and body damage on the public network instant Tusita realm (Top-interest disaster). Then God Anathapindaka death, when the night was almost complacent, after dazzling panorama Jetavana (United-did) with excellent content wins went to the Blessed One, having to pay homage to the Blessed One and stood aside. Stand aside, God-mail Anathapindaka Bhagavan speaks with the following verse:

Forest Jetavana,

Nice blessings,

Are gods, they increase,

Frequented dwell,

Holiness was abbot,

Board of joy for us.

Now, intelligent and dharma,

About, the ultimate life,

Thanks to the above measures,

Makes pure beings,

Not because of caste,

Not by assets.

Therefore sages,

Its obvious purpose,

Reflecting the true law,

Be calm here.

As Sariputta,

About Property, gender, citizenship purification,

Regardless of any bhikkhu,

Had reached the other side,

Please achieved supreme

In the above method.

Thien-mail Anathapindaka said. Guru agreed. Then God mail Anathapindaka thinking: "I agreed guru", after worship the Exalted, the organic body towards him and disappeared in place.

Then Bhagavan, when the night was over, called Monks:

- Hey Monks, tonight, a God-mail, when the night was almost complacent, panoramic Jetavana lighting with excellent content wins have come to me, after I bowed and stood to one side. Stand aside, the death that God speaks to me the following verse:

Forest Jetavana

Nice blessings

... (As above) ...

Please achieved supreme

In the above method.

Say that finish, the Monks, the genius that thought: "It is agreed guru", after the organic body bowed toward me, and then disappeared in place.

When they heard that, Venerable Ananda white Exalted:

- Buddha, there he is God-mail to Anathapindaka reasonable? White Exalted, lay Anathapindaka heart estate net credit to the Venerable Sariputta.

- You instead, rather benign, Ananda! What can be accomplished by thinking has been reached, the Ananda. Anathapindaka main element is the God that no one else.

Exalted such discourses. Venerable Ananda credit joyful life Bhagavan taught words. END=VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY=THICH CHAN TANH.THE MIND OF ENLIGHTMENT.WORLD VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST ORDER=VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST NUN=GOLDEN LOTUS MONASTERY=THE EIGHTFOLD PATH.AUSTRALIA,SYDNEY.20/1/2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment