Monday 19 January 2015

Channovadasuttam)

Thus have I heard.

One World Religion at Rajagaha (United-amnesty), Veluvana (Architecture-forestry), local foster care (Kalandakanivapa). At that time the Venerable Sariputta (Sariputta), Venerable Mahacunda (University Chu-na) and venerable Channa (Xien-momentum) and reside in Gijjhakuta (Vulture). At that time, Venerable Channa sick, suffering, life-threatening illness. Then the Venerable Sariputta, in the afternoon of pure meditation in solitude stood up, went to the venerable Mahacunda, after arriving, told venerable Mahacunda:

- Let's go, this Cunda Sage, let's go to the venerable Channa to inquire condition.

- Ladies and yes, Sage.

Venerable Mahacunda venerable Sariputta replied yes. Then he came with the venerable Sariputta went to the venerable Channa Mahacunda; after arrival, said to the venerable Channa are welcome to inquire; after talking to the greeter asked friends, sat down on one side. Sitting down one side, Venerable Sariputta said to Venerable Channa:

- Channa Hey Sage, Sage can expect patience! We hope that Sage can endure! We hope that unpleasant feeling is minimized without increasing, and reduce significantly, no increase!

- Dear Sage Sariputta, I can not patience, I can not tolerate. My anguish increased without mitigation, and increased markedly, no mitigation. Dear Sage Sariputta, I will bring a knife (for me). I no longer want to live.

- Venerable Channa, do not have to bring a knife! Venerable Channa, continue to live! We want venerable Channa live. If the venerable Channa not have good food, I'll go looking for good food venerable Channa. If the venerable Channa no good drugs, I'll go look good for the pharmaceutical venerable Channa. If the venerable Channa has no proper attendant, I will stand before the venerable Channa. Venerable Channa do not have to bring a knife! Venerable Channa continue to live! We want venerable Channa live.

- Dear Sage Sariputta, not me no good food, nor do no good drugs. Nor have no proper attendant. Dear Sage Sariputta, in a long time, I have served gurus, make (masters) was pleasing, not to be pleasing. Dear Sage Sariputta, it is appropriate for the student masters servant, make (masters) was pleasing, not to be pleasing. Channa Monks brought the knife without sin. Dear Sage Sariputta, so please maintain life!

- We want to ask the venerable Channa about a particular issue, if the venerable Channa for us to be allowed to ask questions.

- Take away, Sage Sariputta; after listening, I will know (how to say).

- Channa Sage, Sage eye view, consciousness and awareness is taken by eye: "This is me, this is me, this is my self?" Channa Sage, Sage can see the ear, ear-consciousness ... Channa Sage, Sage can see the nose, share knowledge ... Channa Sage, Sage can see the tongue, gustatory ... Channa Sage, Sage can see the body, the body Channa form ... Sage, the Sage can see, sense and the law due to the perception that: "This is mine, this is mine, this is not my self?"

- Sage Sariputta, I see your eyes, consciousness and awareness is taken by eye: "This is not mine, this is not me, this is not my self. ' Sage Sariputta, I see an ear, ear-consciousness ... Sage Sariputta, I see the nose, share knowledge ... Sage Sariputta, I see the tongue, gustatory ... Sage Sariputta, I see the body, consciousness ... Sage Sariputta, I see the mind, consciousness, awareness of the law so that: "This is not mine, this is not me, this is not my self. '

- Channa Hey Sage, Sage saw something, saw something in the eyes of voters, in consciousness, in the eyes of the law be aware that Sage's eye view, consciousness and awareness is taken by eye " This one is not mine, this is not me, this is not my self? "Channa Sage, Sage saw something, saw something in the ear tri, in consciousness ... in the nose, in percentage form ... the tongue, the loss in body form ... in ... in the consciousness, the consciousness of the law by the perception that the Sage see, sense and the law by the perception that: "This is not mine, this is not my self?"

- Dear Sage Sariputta, because I saw the cessation (nirodha), tri cessation of eye witness, in consciousness, in the eyes of the law by the perception, but I see your eyes, consciousness, and awareness measures by eye is: "This is not mine, this is not me, this is not my self. ' Dear Sage Sariputta, because I saw the kill, destroy evidence in the tri ear, the ear-consciousness ... in the nose, in the form ... the tongue billion in damage ... in body form, in consciousness. .. in mind, in a sense, in the approach by the awareness that I see the mind, consciousness and awareness of the law so that: "This is not mine, this is not me, this is not to my self ".

When they heard that, he came Mahacunda told venerable Channa:

- Therefore, the Sage Channa, teachings of Bhagavan to be permanent volition: Who is attached to fluctuate. Who is not attached no oscillation. No oscillations, time with contempt; there are no hy contempt for (nati); no hope for the future no past; no past has no future death and birth date; no life without death and birth date, there is no afterlife, no two lives. Such is the cessation of suffering.

Then the Venerable Sariputta and Venerable Catholic world Mahacunda after the venerable Channa, from the seat up and leave. Then the venerable Channa, after Venerable Sariputta and Venerable Mahacunda gone soon, bringing the knife (for her). Then the Venerable Sariputta went to the Blessed One, having to pay homage to the Blessed One and sat down on one side. Sitting down on one side, white Venerable Sariputta Exalted:

- Buddha, venerable Channa took the knife (for her), born of the venerable parish was what? What is the future life?

- Hey Sariputta, is in front of Mr Monks Channa was declared not guilty?

- Buddha, a village of family Vajji (Bat-term) called Pubbajira). In it, there are family friendly, family upholding the venerable Channa, the family should be visited.

- Hey Sariputta, there are families that are family friendly, family upholding the bhikkhu Channa, the family should be visited. This Sariputta, so far, I do not say that bhikkhu Channa guilty. This Sariputta, who dropped his body, the other body and attachment, I said that he had sinned. Bhikkhu Channa no (attachment) so. Channa Monks brought the knife back (for yourself), no offense.

Exalted such discourses. Venerable Sariputta credit joyful life Bhagavan taught words.END=VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY=THICH CHAN TANH.THE MIND OF ENLIGHTMENT.WORLD VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST ORDER=VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST NUN=GOLDEN LOTUS MONASTERY=THE EIGHTFOLD PATH.AUSTRALIA,SYDNEY.20/1/2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment