Sunday 25 January 2015

Rite Basic.



1. Lord Buddha:
I give all respects to celebrate Buddha. He is Arahats noble Prophet attained by his chief variable self realization, not only taught him. (3 times)
2. Three Refuges:
I give all respects refuge in the Buddha
I give all respects refuge in France
I give all respects refuge in the Sangha
I give all respects refuge in the Buddha, the second time
I bring all sincerity glass refuge in France, the second time
I bring all respects refuge in the Sangha, the second time
I bring all respects refuge in the Buddha, the third time
I bring all respects refuge in France, the third time
I bring all respects refuge in the Sangha, the third 3. Five Precepts:

  1. I am committed to obey school is deliberately avoiding killing.
  2. I am committed to obey school is deliberately avoiding theft.
  3. I am committed to obey school is deliberately avoiding misconduct.
  4. I am committed to keep it away from school is deliberately lying, saying piercing, said data words, cursing reviled, say useless.
  5. I am committed to obey school is deliberately avoiding alcohol slack effort, and the use of intoxicants.
4. Keep compassion:
I am determined to keep compassion in action.
I am determined to keep compassion in words.
I am determined to keep compassion in secret thoughts. (3 times)
5. Penance:
  1. As misguided and not sharp, so I had to act, word, thought wrong, damaging and cause suffering to others. Please all extend compassion and wisdom to forgive me. (3 times)
  2. I sincerely forgive all who have acted, words, and thoughts false, damaging and cause misery for me. (3 times)
  3. I sincerely forgive me, and healing prayers from now, overpaid, keep a pure heart. (3 times)
6. vow:
  1. May I have full health, joy, happiness, not body disease, heart troubles, daily happily, not having obstacles.
  2. I pray for Teacher Organization, and the level of my benefactor, full of health, joy, happiness, not body disease, heart troubles, daily happily, not having obstacles.
  3. Parents May I have full health, joy, happiness, not body disease, heart troubles, daily happily, not having obstacles.
  4. Pray for the people in my family have full health, joy, happiness, not body disease, heart troubles, daily happily, not having obstacles.
  5. May the dear ones have full health, joy, happiness, not body disease, heart troubles, daily happily, not having obstacles.
  6. May the friends I have full health, joy, happiness, not body disease, heart troubles, daily happily, not having obstacles.
  7. Pray for those who work with me at full health, joy, happiness, not body disease, heart troubles, daily happily, not having obstacles.
  8. Pray for those who do not know I have full health, joy, happiness, not body disease, heart troubles, daily happily, not having obstacles.
  9. Pray for those who are not sympathetic to have full health, joy, happiness, not body disease, heart troubles, daily happily, not having obstacles.
  10. May all beings have full health, joy, happiness, not body disease, heart troubles, daily happily, not having obstacles.
7. In User:
We ask you dedicate part of that noble blessed us did today to all the Gods, humanity, and all beings especially grandparents, our parents the gift Career our people, wishing all peace and happiness
to please the Gods tell our relatives and the level of our property away from grace did not know, so you knew that the blessed day Today for you to enjoy the life that is arbitrary, while enjoying life and get rid of the painful, as the result, as the sun is desired.
Namo Sakyamuni Buddha Shakyamuni. END=VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY=THICH CHAN TANH.THE MIND OF ENLIGHTMENT.WORLD VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST ORDER=VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST NUN=GOLDEN LOTUS MONASTERY=THE EIGHTFOLD PATH.AUSTRALIA,SYDNEY.26/1/2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment