Tuesday 3 May 2016

143. An ECONOMIC BORDER ANATHAPINDIKA

(Anathapindikovadasuttam)
Like I hear.
One world Religion stay in Savatthi (Xa-protection), Jetavana, (da-Lin), at the property he Elf Anathapindika (Anathapindika). At the time, Anathapindika sick, suffering, seriously ill. Then Anathapindika renunciation referred to a person who:
-Come here, you. Please go to world Religion; After arriving, the name, bowed legs of world Religious ceremony, wealthy girl and white as follows: "white World Religion, Anathapindika sick, suffering, seriously ill. Anathapindika please bowed legs That Religious ceremony, wealthy girl ". Then go to the fake Religious Sariputta (Xa-benefits-echo), after arriving, in the name of false Religious ceremony we bowed, wealthy girl Sariputta and ladies like this: "Dear author Respect, Anathapindika sick, suffering, seriously ill. Anathapindika please bow fake Religious ceremony of Sariputta and wealthy girl ladies like this: "Dear author Respect, rather benign, if false Religion because Sariputta from introspection, going to stay made of Anathapindika renunciation".
-Sir, false Religion.
He well meeting the homeless singer Anathapindika, go to world Religion, after the Religious World and foot ceremony, wealthy girl to sit down one side. Sit down on one side, the White World Religion:
-B ch World Religion, Anathapindika sick, suffering, seriously ill. Please bow leg of world Religious ceremony, wealthy girl.
And then he goes to the fake Religious Sariputta, after false Religious ceremony of Sariputta and wealthy girl to sit down one side. Sit down on one side, the ladies with the fake Religious Sariputta:
-False Respect Sir, Anathapindika sick, suffering, seriously sick, wealthy girl fake Religious ceremony bowed Sariputta and dear as follows: "Mr. speaker, good changing Religion, if false Religion because Sariputta from introspection to go to stay made of Anathapindika renunciation".
False religion Sariputta silence. Then the false medical relief, Sariputta Respect y the bowl, along with the fake Religious Ananda is the author, go to the stay of renunciation of Anathapindika, after the hosts sitting up place has composed. After sitting, false Religious Sariputta told upasaka Anathapindika.
This renunciation, we expect – that he can mosaic ring; I wish that he could endure. We expect that the life gauge is reduced, not increased, the markedly reduced, no increase.
-Dear fake do not, Sariputta Respect can mosaic ring, I won't be able to endure. The agony of the increase, not diminish; the increased markedly, there is minimal. Dear fake Sariputta, for Respect as a man who beheaded lishi (another person) with a sharp sword; Please fake Sariputta, the Respect the wind blowing up terrible sharp pain in my head. Mr. Suen Sariputta, the author can not not ring, mosaic can endure. The agony of the increase, not diminish; the increased markedly, there is minimal. Dear fake Religious Sariputta, the force as a musician took a hard leather harness round wrap around the head and then tighten; also, Mr. Suen Sariputta, the fake feel a headache. Mr. Suen Sariputta, the author can not not ring, mosaic can endure. The agony of the increase, not diminish; the increased markedly, there is minimal. Dear fake Sariputta, Respect as a fine or a friendly butcher disciple who butcher cut in the abdomen with a knife cut beef sharp; also, Mr. Suen Sariputta, a fake horrible wind cut through the belly of the son. Mr. Suen Sariputta, the author can not not ring, mosaic can endure. The agony of the increase, not diminish; the increase in r, there is no mitigation. Dear fake Religious Sariputta, for as the two forces, after holding the hand of a weaker people, grilling him, burn him on a coal hole breaking dawn; Please fake Religious Sariputta, a terrible heat kicked up in hull. Mr. Suen Sariputta, the author can not not ring, mosaic can endure. The suffering of the increase, not diminish; the increased markedly, there is minimal.
-So this renunciation, please study the following: "I will not accept its eyes, and I will not have my eye on medical knowledge". This renunciation, make such a study. Therefore, this renunciation, please study the following: "I will not accept its ears, and I will not have the formula y on the ear". This renunciation, make such a study. So ... do not accept its nose ... y on the nose ... keep learning as such. So ... do not accept its tongue ... y on the tongue ... Please study as such. So ... do not accept its body ... y on the body ... Please study as such. So ... do not accept Italian Player ... y on Italy ... Please study as such. So ... do not accept its colors ... y on the colors ... Please study as such. So ... does not accept, the craft ... y, ... to make such learning. So ... do not accept its ... y on the incense ... Please study as such. So ... do not accept its ... y on ... Please study as such. So ... do not accept its exposure ... y on contact ... Please study as such. Therefore, this renunciation, please study the following: "I will not accept a French player, and I would not have any medical knowledge in France". This renunciation, make such a study.
Therefore, this renunciation, please study the following: "I will not accept the seat brand consciousness, and I will not have the formal label of medical knowledge". This renunciation, make such a study. "I will not accept the Turkish player ... I will not accept its female form ... I will not accept the rating formula. I will not accept its trunk ... I will not accept its consciousness, and I will not have the formula y on consciousness ". This renunciation, make such a study.
Therefore, this renunciation, please study the following: "I will not accept the seat brand exposure, and I will not have the formula y on the label". This renunciation, make such a study. "I will not accept the Turkish player in contact ... I will not accept its exchange rate exposure. I will not accept the rating contact ... I will not accept its body exposed ... I will not accept the Premier of Italy, and I will not have the formula y on Italy ". This renunciation, make such a study.
Therefore, this renunciation, please study the following: "I will not accept its tactile label tho being kicked, and I will not have life by the tactile label on the y being kicked. I will not accept the life craft because Turkish exposure being run ... I will not accept the life craft because of female exposure being run ... I will not accept the life craft due exposure being run ... I will not accept its contentious promotion body tho ... I will not accept the life craft because Italy exposed birth run and I won't have any life into medical tactile beings so run ". This renunciation, make such a study.
Therefore, this renunciation, please study the following: "I will not accept its boundaries, and I will not have official boundaries on health". This renunciation, make such a study. "I will not accept its cards ... I will not accept the fire keeper ... I will not accept its style ... I will not accept the player nowhere. .. I will not accept its formula and I would not have any medical knowledge into knowledge ". This renunciation, make such a study.
Therefore, this renunciation. "I will not accept the best player, and I would not have any medical knowledge into insight". This renunciation, make such a study. "I will not accept player tho ... I will not accept its ideas. I will not accept the seat ... I will not accept its formula and I would not have any medical knowledge into knowledge ". This renunciation, make such a study.
So ... "I will not accept the player nowhere boundless, and I will not have the formula y on the boundless of nowhere". This renunciation, make such a study. So ... "I will not accept its boundless Knowledge of ... I will not accept its Invisible property of ... I will not accept its thought of ideas, phi Phi and I will have no knowledge on the African health idea ideas of phi phi ". This renunciation, make such a study.
Therefore, this renunciation, please study the following: "I will not accept its world here and I will have no knowledge on the medical world." This renunciation, make such a study. So ... "I will not accept the other world players, and I would not have any medical knowledge into other worlds". This renunciation, make such a study.
Therefore, this renunciation, please study the following: "I will not accept the Premier of what was seen, heard, feeling tho, be aware, be United, be close to Italy, and I will not have anything on the medical form (above)". This renunciation, make such a study.
When I heard that, Anathapindika crying and watery eyes. And then the fake Religious Ananda told upasaka Anathapindika:
This renunciation, he is-keep up that life, or sink (the dead)?
-Ladies, you don't keep Ananda fake Religion up live, sinks down to the dead. Oil for masters level are the most down the National oil and long-on stilts, the Italian force baby practice had never heard a sermon as such.
This renunciation, the sermon-so don't tell the homeless singer dressed in white. Renunciation, this theory so to speak for the rows.
-So ladies fake Religious Sariputta, make such a theory for every homeless singer dressed in white. Sariputta, there are these fake Respect Sir Friendly South Prince engenders with UE no more, if not heard of France, will have fallen; but they cannot know (Chief Justice) of France.
Then the false Religion and Sariputta author Ananda after teaching to upasaka Anathapindika with lecture rooms, seating from stand up and leave. Then upasaka Anathapindika, after false Religion and mock Sariputta Ananda out not long after the body of General network sabotage birth sailings up the Tusita (power-heavenly). And then God Granted Alone, when the night was almost complacent after brilliance panorama of Jetavana (da-Lin) with sharp foes win away to world Religion, after the ceremony of world Religious and wealthy girl standing to one side. Stand on one side, God Alone Supply it comes up with the following: shelf post Religious World
Jetavana, Forest
Nice this blessing,
Are lettered, they Increase,
Usually an access to stay,
Was France United Kingdom stay,
The wedding Festival Committee.
Industry, and the Chief Justice of France,
About the Supreme beings, network,
For above,
Making pure beings,
Not by the working class,
Not by the property.
So fake Mds ranks,
Clearly his purpose,
Judicial districts, leg failure
NET are here.
As Sariputta,
About wisdom, gender, citizenship,
Whether Female-stilts,
Went to the other side,
Let's achieve dark WINS
In the above.
Anathapindika God says so. Degrees of masters Council. And then God Anathapindika thoughts: "Masters Level Council", after the World body, the Religious ceremony, wealthy girl friendship towards Him and then disappear.
Then, when the night, calling the Female-stilts:
-The Male-stilts, tonight, a God, when the night was almost complacent, illuminated panorama of Jetavana with sharp foes win went to the Us, after Our ceremony and wealthy girl standing to one side. Stand on one side, the God he says up to us the following shelves: article
The Forest Of Jetavana
Nice this blessing
... (as above).
Let's achieve dark WINS
In the above.
Saying that this is done, the Male-stilts, the God her thoughts: "Masters Level Council", after the incarnation ceremony, wealthy girl friendship towards Me, and then disappear.
When told that, assuming the White World Religion: Ananda
-White World, there is God's taste Level Alone? The White World Religion, Anathapindika net estate credit have to mock Religious Sariputta.
-Fresh, Healthy change, Ananda! What can the gain by reflecting already reached this, Ananda. Anathapindika was the main God, not anyone else.
World Religious preaching. False religious life That words credit Hy Festival Ananda Religion teaches.
BORDER ECONOMIC LEVEL ALONE, THE ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY-THREE.END=NAM MO SAKYAMUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY=THICH CHAN TANH.THE MIND OF ENLIGHTENMENT.WORLD VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST ORDER=VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST NUN=GOLDEN LOTUS MONASTERY=AUSTRALIA,SYDNEY.3/5/2016.MHDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment