Thursday 28 April 2016

124. The SILVER ECONOMY-QUESTIONS-LA.

(Bakkulasuttam)
Like I hear.
A fake Religious Bakkula stay in Rajagaha (United Kingdom-XA), Veluvana (Lisa), spot nurtured the plants care (kalandakanivapa). Then the accomplice able Kassapa, a former friend of false Religious Bakkula as renunciation, go to the fake Religious Bakkula, after coming up with false Religion, says Bakkula the words Welcome to enquire; After talking up the words of welcome dear asking and then sat down on one side. Sit down one side, could tell the fake Religious Kassapa accomplice Bakkula:
Fake Bakkula, you export the Gentleness of this country?
-Was this Gentle eighty years, from when I made.
-Fake Bakkula Ja, in eighty years, how many times have gentler lewd pseudobulbs?
-Hien had never asked me, Kassapa fake like so: "the Sage pundits, eighty years in Kassapa, how many times a Gentler pseudobulbs lewd!" Sage author Kassapa, ask me the following: "Hien Bakkula fake, in the eighty-year, how many times false start up Sage exercise ideas?"
-Fake Bakkula Ja, in eighty years, how many times false start up gentler exercise ideas?
-Sudhakar author Kassapa, in eighty years from when I made, I never noticed, have thought gymnastics kicked up.
-Because of that false Religion Bakkula in eighty years not realize exercise ideas run up, we maintained the life this is a hope, a false Religion of the Bakkula formation.
This Gentle, in-eighty years from when I made, I never noticed the stadium idea, bad idea kicked up.
-Because of that false Religion Bakkula in eighty years not noticed has a harmful idea, start up, we maintained the life this is a hope, a false Religion of the Bakkula formation.
This Gentle, in-eighty years from when I made, I didn't realize exercise games would start up.
-Because of that false Religion ... a Ton of fake Bakkula formation.
This Gentle, in-eighty years from when I made, I did not noticed the pitch range, range damage, would start up.
-Because of that false Religion ... a Ton of fake Bakkula formation.
This Gentle, in-eighty years from when I made, I did not notice there produced get y of renunciation.
-Because of that false Religion ... a Ton of fake Bakkula formation.
This Gentle, in-eighty years from when I made, I did not notice there is cut with a knife.
-Because of that false Religion ... a Ton of fake Bakkula formation.
This Gentle, in-eighty years from when I made, I didn't realize there may y with the needle.
-Because of that false Religion ... a Ton of fake Bakkula formation.
This Gentle, in-eighty years unless I made, I did not notice there is staining with dyes.
-Because of that false Religion ... a Ton of fake Bakkula formation.
This Gentle, in-eighty years from when I made, I didn't realize there may y kathina.
-Because of that false Religion ... a Ton of fake Bakkula formation.
This Gentle, in-eighty years from when I made, I didn't realize there may for medical associates. have received invitations to eat ... have kicked up the mind as follows: "hoping that someone invited me to eat".
-Because of that false Religion ... a Ton of fake Bakkula formation.
This Gentle, in-eighty years from when I made, I did not notice there sitting in the House ... having to sit in the House ... has recorded in detail the special women's general entertainment ... have the sermon for female celebrities to sentence four shelves ... has come to stay in the room, female-stilts-ni ... has a theory for Male-stilts-ni ... I had not noticed the sermon for French women. I had not noticed the sermon for Sa-di-ni.
-Because of that false Religion Bakkula in eighty years not noticed the sermon for Sa-di-ni, we maintained the life this is a hope, a false Religion of the Bakkula formation.
This Gentle, in-eighty years from when I made, I never noticed renunciation (for anyone) ... had the great life (for anyone) ... have got to do y only (for anyone) ... I never noticed Sa-di serve ... have a bath in the bathroom ... shower available DAB Cunna powder ... thanks to co-conspirators and almond massage limbs ... I never noticed ill start up oil, for a little while ... carrying medicine to a small piece from the trees a-li-Lac district gold (haritakikhanda) ... is based on the Panel based ... lie down to sleep ... go settle in rainy season stay of near the village.
-Because of that false Religion Bakkula, in eighty years not noticed there go settle in rainy season stay of near the village, we maintained the life this is a hope, a false Religion of the Bakkula formation.
-Just right for seven days, this Gentle, UE is also infected, I have eaten the food of the inland, and on the eighth, the Chief Justice position run up.
-Because of that false Religion Bakkula just right for seven days, and the UE, ate local food, and in the eighth day the Chief Justice position run up, we maintained the life this is a hope, a false Religion of the Bakkula formation. Dear Sage Bakkula, fake let me spice in this legislation, please tell me about University life.
Then the accomplice able Kassapa was in France and this law, are the great life. The modern world not long life span, false Religion, an exclusive residential stay, Kassapa presbyopia glasses, not enthusiasm, Yi launched an essential need, not how long with upper position itself, a prime witness and stay right in the present upper wing rescue countless happy Offense which he purposes the primary foot spice nanzih Charity, abandoned the family no family life, towards. The position he knew "had to take advantage, has become, what to do will do, no longer return this status." Fake and Kassapa became an A-la-Han.
And then the fake Religious Bakkula, after a time, holding the key, going from this to the origin of the other boarders to stay and says as follows:
-Let's go out fake Religious Followers! Chu fake Religion please go out! Today I will enter Nirvana.
-Because of that false Religion Bakkula hold the key, going from this to the origin of the other boarders to stay and said the following: "Let's go out to the fake Religious Followers! Chu fake Religion please go out! Today I will enter Nirvana "; We maintain this life is a Greek owner, a formation of false Religious Bakkula.
And then the fake Religious Bakkula sitting between them, female-stilts enter Nirvana.
-Because of that false Religion Bakkula sitting between them, female-stilts entered Nirvana, we maintained the life this is a hope, a false Religion of the Bakkula formation.
BAKKULA ECONOMY, THE ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY FOUR.END=NAM MO SAKYAMUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY=THICH CHAN TANH.THE MIND OF ENLIGHTENMENT.WORLD VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST ORDER=VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST NUN=GOLDEN LOTUS MONASTERY=AUSTRALIA,SYDNEY.29/4/2016.MHDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment