Monday 11 April 2016

63. PRIMARY BUSINESS Malunkya.


(Malunkyasuttam)
Thus have I heard.
Another time, Bhagavan residing in Savatthi, Jetavana, Anathapindika at his residence Tinh. Then venerable Malunkyaputta, while standalone net permanent residents, arises the following reflection: "There are some issues, Bhagavan did not answer, leave a party, excluded:" The world is permanent, so impermanent world, the world is finite, the world is boundless; This life and the body are one, life and body is different; Tathagata exists after death, the Tathagata does not exist after death, the Tathagata exists and does not exist after death. Tathagata does not exist and not exist after death. " Bhagavan does not answer to the problems we did. Because Bhagavan did not answer me these things, I will not be satisfied, not satisfied. So let's go to the Blessed One, and will ask the meaning of this. If Bhagavan answered me: "The world is permanent, as impermanent world, the world is finite, the world is boundless; This life and the body are one, life and body is different; Tathagata exists after death, the Tathagata does not exist after death; Tathagata exists and does not exist after death, or Tathagata not exist and not exist after death ", the less we will celibate (the direction of) the Exalted. If Bhagavan did not reply to me: "The world is permanent, the world is impermanent ... (as above) ... Tathagata does not exist and not exist after death", when we will leave school and return to secular law. "
Then venerable Malunkyaputta in the afternoon, from Meditation stood up, went to Bhagavan; after arrival, bowed and sat down on one side. After sitting down on one side, venerable lord Malunkyaputta:
- Here, venerable sir, while standalone net permanent residents, the thought arises as follows: "There are some issues, Bhagavan did not answer, leave aside removing out:" The world is permanent , the world is impermanent ... (as above) ... Tathagata does not exist and not exist after death. " Bhagavan does not answer to the problems we did. Because Bhagavan did not answer me these things, I will not be satisfied, not satisfied. So let's go to the Blessed One and will ask the meaning of this. If Bhagavan answered me: "The world is permanent, the world is impermanent ... (as above) ... Tathagata does not exist and not exist after death", when we will live dignity under (the direction of) the Exalted. If Bhagavan did not reply to me: "The world is permanent, the world is impermanent ... (as above) ... Tathagata does not exist and not exist after death", when we will leave school and return to secular law. " If Bhagavan said: "The world is permanent," Bhagavan, please reply to me: "The world is permanent." If Bhagavan said: "The world is impermanent". Bhagavan, please reply to me: "The world is impermanent". If the Blessed One does not know: "The world is permanent" or "The world is impermanent," the time do not know, do not see the candid reply: "I do not know, I do not see". If Bhagavan said: "The world is finite," Bhagavan, please reply to me: "The world is finite". If Bhagavan said: "The world is boundless," Bhagavan, please reply to me: "The world is boundless." If the Blessed One does not know: "The world is finite" or "The world is boundless," the time do not know, do not see the candid reply: "I do not know, I do not see". If Bhagavan said: "The life of this and the body are one," Bhagavan, please reply to me: "The life of this and the body are one." If Bhagavan said: "The life of this and other relatives are," Bhagavan, please reply to me: "The life of this and other relatives are." If the Blessed One does not know: "The life and body are the same" or "Born this network and this body is different," the time do not know, do not see the candid reply: "I do not know, I do not see" . If Bhagavan said: "Tathagata exists after death," Bhagavan answer for you: "The Tathagata exists after death". If Bhagavan said: "Tathagata does not exist after death," Bhagavan, please reply to me: "The Tathagata does not exist after death." If the Blessed One does not know: "The Tathagata exists after death," or "Tathagata not exist after death", the time did not know, did not see the candid reply: "I do not know, I do not see". If Bhagavan said: "Tathagata exists and does not exist after death," Bhagavan, please reply to me: "Tathagata exists and does not exist after death," Bhagavan, please reply to me "Tathagata does not exist and does not not exist after death." If the Blessed One does not know: "Tathagata exist and not exist after death," or "The Tathagata does not exist and does not not exist after death", the time did not know, did not see the candid reply: "I do not know, I do not see".
- Hey Malunkyaputta, that I said to him: "Hey Malunkyaputta, come and celibate and follow me, I will reply to Mr:" The world is permanent, "or" The world is impermanent ... ( as above) ... Tathagata does not exist and not exist after death "?
- No, venerable sir.
- Or He has told me the following: "Buddha, you will celibate according to Bhagavan, if Bhagavan will answer to me:" The world is permanent "or" The world is impermanent ... (as above) ... Tathagata does not exist and does not not exist after death "?
- No, venerable sir.
- So this Malunkyaputta, I do not say to him: "Hey Malunkyaputta, come and follow me celibate and I will reply to Mr:" The world is permanent "or" The world is impermanent ... (as above) ... Tathagata does not exist and does not not exist after death, "and he did not say to me:" Buddha, I will follow Bhagavan celibate if Bhagavan will answer for children: "the world is permanent" or "the world is impermanent ... (as above) ... Tathagata does not exist and not exist after death." The situation is the same, this time the other fools, Who are you, and what He denied?
Malunkyaputta this, if anyone says as follows: "I will follow Bhagavan celibate when Bhagavan will answer for us:" The world is permanent "or" The world is impermanent ... (as above) ... Tathagata does not exist and does not not exist after death ", this time Malunkyaputta, he will die (and) has not been Tathagata answered. This Malunkyaputta, such as an arrow being shot, poisoned arrows are very thick. Friends and relatives of her parentage invited a doctor to care surgery. But he said: "I will not draw arrows out until I know who shot me under royalty stream, or Brahmin, or trade, or employees". He could say: "I will not draw arrows out until I know who shot me What is the name, ethnic identity is what?" He could say: "I will not withdraw this arrow out until I know who shot me is high or low, or high school. " He could say: "I will not draw arrows out until I know who shot me is black, dark or yellow skin." He could say: "I will not draw arrows out until I know who shot me under any village, the town does, of any city." He could say: "I will not draw arrows out when I do not know that I was shot bow, bow bow his usual kind or type of bow and arrows." He could say: "I will not draw arrows out until I know that I was shot chord, chord was made of vines, or reed, or something near, or something barbed wire, or a resinous tree. " He could say: "I will not draw arrows out when I do not know the name but I was shot, the name of a type of reed that this or other reed." He could say: "I will not draw arrows out when I do not know the name but I was shot, the arrow had nothing to bristles, or the vulture feathers, or fur stork, or human hair ó, or peacock feathers, or fur a safe. " He could say: "I will not draw arrows out when I do not know the name but I was shot, his name is on (parikkhittam) by any type of tendon, tendon or cows, or is Nearby buffalo, deer or tendon, or tendon trick ". He could say: "I will not draw arrows out when I do not know the name but I was shot, his name kind of pointy name, or the name of the hook type, or the type name as the first pole , or the type name as the cow teeth, or kind of like barbed name ". Malunkyaputta this, he will die and still not know anything. Also, this Malunkyaputta, who says as follows: "I will follow Bhagavan celibate when Bhagavan replied to me:" The world is permanent or impermanent world ... (as above) .. . Tathagata does not exist and does not not exist after death ", this time Malunkyaputta, he will die (and) has not been Tathagata answered.
This Malunkyaputta, celibate life depends can not say with a view "The world is permanent." This Malunkyaputta, celibate life depends can not say with a view "The world is impermanent". This Malunkyaputta, oil for the view "The world is permanent", or oil for the view "The world is impermanent", the still birth, there is aging, there is death, there is sorrow, lamentation, pain, grief, brain, which I teach the rid right now. This Malunkyaputta, celibate life depends can not say with a view "The world is finite". This Malunkyaputta, celibate life depends can not say with a view "The world is boundless." This Malunkyaputta, oil for the view "The world is finite", or oil for the view "The world is boundless" there is still time being, there are old, there is death, there is sorrow, lamentation, pain, grief, brain , which I teach the rid right now. This Malunkyaputta, celibate life can not say that depending opinion "Born This network and the body are one." This Malunkyaputta, celibate life can not say that depending opinion "Born this network and this body is different." This Malunkyaputta oil for an attitude of "Born this network and this itself is a", or oil for an attitude of "Born this network and this body is different," the still birth, there is aging, there is death, there is sorrow, lamentation, pain, grief and distress that I teach the rid right now. This Malunkyaputta, celibate life can not say that depending opinion "Tathagata exists after death". This Malunkyaputta, celibate life can not say that depending opinion "Tathagata does not exist after death." This Malunkyaputta, oil for the view "Tathagata exists after death," or oil for the view "Tathagata does not exist after death," the still birth, there is aging, there is death, there is sorrow, lamentation, pain, grief and distress that I teach the rid right now. This Malunkyaputta, celibate life can not say that depending on perspective "Tathagata exists and does not exist after death." This Malunkyaputta, celibate life depends can not say with a view "Tathagata does not exist and not exist after death." This Malunkyaputta, oil for the view "Tathagata exists and does not exist after death," or oil for the opinion: "The Tathagata does not exist and not exist after death ', while still there is birth, there is aging, there is death, there is sorrow, lamentation, pain, grief and distress that I am teaching the current within the exception. "
Therefore, this Malunkyaputta, please reply maintain life is not what I did not answer. Let's have the answer life over what I have said. And this Malunkyaputta, something I did not answer? "The world is permanent," This is what I Malunkyaputta not answer. "The world is impermanent" is something I did not answer. "The world is finite," is something I did not answer. "The world is infinite" is something I did not answer. "The life of this and the body are one" is something I did not answer. "The life of this and the other body" is something I did not answer. "Tathagata exists after death" is something I did not answer. "Tathagata does not exist after death" is something I did not answer. "Tathagata exists and does not exist after death" is something I did not answer. "Tathagata does not exist and does not not exist after death" is something I did not answer. And this Malunkyaputta, why did I not answer it? Malunkyaputta this, because it does not relate to the intent, that is not the fundamental virtues, it was not brought to the cover glass, dispassion, cessation, calm, win position, enlightenment, nirvana, so it was I did not answer. And this Malunkyaputta, what I answered. "This is hard," This is what I Malunkyaputta answer ". "This is the file format" is what I answered. "It is hard kill" is what I answered. "This is the way to destroy suffering" is what I answered. And this Malunkyaputta, why did I answer that? Malunkyaputta this, because it was linked to the goal, that is the fundamental virtue, that leads to glass cover, dispassion, cessation, calm, win position, enlightenment, nirvana, so what I answered him. Therefore, this Malunkyaputta, please reply maintain life is not what I did not answer. Make life over the answer what I can answer.
Exalted such preaching. Venerable Malunkyaputta credit joyful life Bhagavan taught words.
PRIMARY BUSINESS Mãlunkyaputta, SIXTY THREE OUT OF FOUR.END=NAM MO SAKYAMUNI BUDDHA.( 3 LAN ).VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY=THICH CHAN TANH.THE MIND OF ENLIGHTENMENT.WORLD VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST ORDER=VIETNAMESE BUDDHIST NUN=GOLDEN LOTUS MONASTERY=AUSTRALIA,SYDNEY.12/4/2016.MHDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment